PDA

View Full Version : Taking Bets.....

boatsnblondes
05-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Two episodes left, anyone wanna venture a bet as to how it goes, for Tony, Philly, and the rest?? I have a feeling that Tony and Phil will go at it, but Tony will win out, after all, how would they be able to do a Sopranos movie???
Although they all deserve to die...Tony, Phil, all of them. Funny how they try to temper scenes of Tony murdering Chris after the accident, with him trying to console his son after he tries to commit suicide. Odds are that he did it due to Tony's inability to relate in any meaningful way as a dad.
For lack of a better term, kinda like putting lipstick on a pitbull.....;)

JetBoatRich
05-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Good show last night:eek:
Tony kicks ASS when they mess with his daughter:rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
05-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Two episodes left, anyone wanna venture a bet as to how it goes, for Tony, Philly, and the rest?? I have a feeling that Tony and Phil will go at it, but Tony will win out, after all, how would they be able to do a Sopranos movie???
Although they all deserve to die...Tony, Phil, all of them. Funny how they try to temper scenes of Tony murdering Chris after the accident, with him trying to console his son after he tries to commit suicide. Odds are that he did it due to Tony's inability to relate in any meaningful way as a dad.
For lack of a better term, kinda like putting lipstick on a pitbull.....;)
Pretty deep for a T.V.Show!!!

acatitude
05-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm kinda surprised the guy focked with T's daughter only lost some teeth and a jaw

ULTRA26 # 1
05-21-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm kinda surprised the guy focked with T's daughter only lost some teeth and a jaw
The teeth scene was one an ugly one. Damn!
BnB,
You have a very unique view of many things

JetBoatRich
05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
ONLY!:eek:
Guess it could have been worst:eek:

Cs19
05-21-2007, 07:44 AM
That scene where he curbed that dude was brutal, I could have done without that, but that part where it says "get the mop" was funny.

HavasuSelect
05-21-2007, 08:08 AM
That scene where he curbed that dude was brutal, I could have done without that, but that part where it says "get the mop" was funny.
Ya, that part and when Tony finds the tooth in his pant cuffs in therapy :D