PDA

View Full Version : who,what,when and where??

707dog
05-21-2007, 08:27 AM
we are hitting up lake berryessa saturday! so just seeing what everbodys plans are for this coming holiday weekend whos hitting the water wayz and where?,camping?, partying?...its early in the week but wanted to tell everyone to have fun, be safe and see-ya on the water!!

Mrs. Restless22
05-21-2007, 11:01 AM
We'll be there Sat & Sun :cool:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
We would be there, but our boat is still in pieces:( Have fun and be safe:D

707dog
05-21-2007, 02:16 PM
i see the baby is making its way up the charts the last time we seen you guys you just found out time flys...its almost here!!

Mrs. Restless22
05-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Well shooot! Let me make sure 100% that we'll be there, and you got a boat ride chickey! ;)

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-21-2007, 05:10 PM
i see the baby is making its way up the charts the last time we seen you guys you just found out time flys...its almost here!!
Time sure does fly by, I see your lil one is getting bigger and bigger:D Very cute. Hope to see you guys soon!!

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Well shooot! Let me make sure 100% that we'll be there, and you got a boat ride chickey! ;)
Awwww, thanks hunny;) Although, we could only make it out on Sunday cuz Doug works on Saturday:( .

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-22-2007, 09:15 AM
We'll be like two peas in a pod:) Have you gotten a preggo swimsuit yet? I got just the top and I will just wear shorts, not brave enough to do it all:D .......Gotta make us some "mocktails"....lol

Napanutt
05-22-2007, 06:11 PM
we are hitting up lake berryessa saturday! so just seeing what everbodys plans are for this coming holiday weekend whos hitting the water wayz and where?,camping?, partying?...its early in the week but wanted to tell everyone to have fun, be safe and see-ya on the water!!
Wife's working this weekend,was planning on going up for the day Sat.My usual secondary boat biatches (when the primary one has to work) are all busy.So,I either go solo...or,find someone that wants to BB with me for the day? Breakfast is included (my parents and friends of theirs are at the Marina for the weekend and ALWAYS fix breakfast...

707dog
05-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Wife's working this weekend,was planning on going up for the day Sat.My usual secondary boat biatches (when the primary one has to work) are all busy.So,I either go solo...or,find someone that wants to BB with me for the day? Breakfast is included (my parents and friends of theirs are at the Marina for the weekend and ALWAYS fix breakfast...
keep your eye out for us we will be up there its my B-DAY so there will be some shots being passed out periodicly:D :D

DCBob
05-23-2007, 05:29 AM
keep your eye out for us we will be up there its my B-DAY so there will be some shots being passed out periodicly:D :D
Happy B-day Dog ;) Have a good one :)

707dog
05-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Happy B-day Dog ;) Have a good one :)
THANX BOB!
JUST DO A LITTLE PARTYING SATURDAY BUT WE WILL DO IT BIG WHEN WE HIT HAVASU NEXT WEEK:D :D

suckin&pumpin
05-24-2007, 07:01 PM
I'll be runnin around by pleasure and markeley, maybe well meet