PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant water -- fuel

Magic34
05-21-2007, 11:45 AM
I was at Pleasant on Sunday. We launched at the North Ramp of the Marina. Did anyone else notice fuel in any coves or ramps. There was a fair amount of fuel in the wtaer. I am guessing from the airplane going down a week prior, but it was very noticeable at the ramp and around that section of the lake.

Chico&Zeus
05-21-2007, 11:46 AM
thank goodness....I thought you were saying that the marina had water in their fuel:devil:

Magic34
05-21-2007, 11:48 AM
thank goodness....I thought you were saying that the marina had water in their fuel:devil:
Oh, that too. :D

squirt'nmyload
05-21-2007, 11:54 AM
it was from all the lake lice, well maybe not all of it.....i launched from up there next to them all yesterday and every time i saw them refueling i swear is was one gallon in the water per 4 in the ski. the water up there was all churned up with mud and fuel in it. they were out of control there yesterday. i wrote a letter to the park rangers today

AZJD
05-21-2007, 11:58 AM
it was from all the lake lice, well maybe not all of it.....i launched from up there next to them all yesterday and every time i saw them refueling i swear is was one gallon in the water per 4 in the ski. the water up there was all churned up with mud and fuel in it. they were out of control there yesterday. i wrote a letter to the park rangers today
Did you word it strongly?:D

squirt'nmyload
05-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Did you word it strongly?:D
:D :D .....i did however check my spelling:D

squirt'nmyload
05-21-2007, 12:04 PM
also there was a sand bar out from where everyone lanches up there....some people thought it was cool to drive their trucks out to it and then haul ass back to shore and spray water everywhere:mad: :mad: yet hotrod sprint got warned for leaving his trailer in the water on a weekday up there