PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Hooking Up Direct Tv......

ultra27jay
05-21-2007, 12:18 PM
I Need Some Help Hooking Up My Direct Tv At My Havasu House. If Any One Can Help Me Out This Weekend There Is A C-note Involved And A Bunch Of Beers. Please Let Me Know. The Dish Is Already Up And The Boxes Are At The House. Any Help Would Be Great.
Thanks

RitcheyRch
05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
PM JetBoatRich.

Riveratz
05-21-2007, 01:02 PM
I Need Some Help Hooking Up My Direct Tv At My Havasu House. If Any One Can Help Me Out This Weekend There Is A C-note Involved And A Bunch Of Beers. Please Let Me Know. The Dish Is Already Up And The Boxes Are At The House. Any Help Would Be Great.
Thanks
PM Sent.

driverno8
05-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Lorne, bring out a dish (DirecTv) for me too. I'm putting you to work at the new pad. I'll buy the beer. No holes in the walls though.

yopengo
05-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks
Jason,
I just did this at our house in Havasu. Just remember that if you are using your box from your home to enter in your home zip when you set it up in Havasu. I was entering the Havasu zip and it would not work. Have a buddy on the roof to “tune” in the signal is a big help. I will be out there this weekend. PM me if you need help.

ultra27jay
05-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Jason,
I just did this at our house in Havasu. Just remember that if you are using your box from your home to enter in your home zip when you set it up in Havasu. I was entering the Havasu zip and it would not work. Have a buddy on the roof to “tune” in the signal is a big help. I will be out there this weekend. PM me if you need help.
THANKS FOR THE TIP. ILL LET U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Riveratz
05-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Again, totally unnecessary.
Shockwavebob you are 100% correct.

driverno8
05-23-2007, 07:29 AM
OK. I was asked to delete my post about drilling holes in the wall. But I'm not going to. It's a long running joke between Lorne (Riveratz) and me. Seems if I tell him were to drill on my house an extra hole apears. When I keep my mouth shut it comes out perfect. So next time. I'm going to stand back, crack a cold one and watch. Again, just a joke between us. He's an awesome installer.
BTW: Thanks bro for the hook up on the 50" plasma!

Riveratz
05-23-2007, 07:43 AM
OK. I was asked to delete my post about drilling holes in the wall. But I'm not going to. It's a long running joke between Lorne (Riveratz) and me. Seems if I tell him were to drill on my house an extra hole apears. When I keep my mouth shut it comes out perfect. So next time. I'm going to stand back, crack a cold one and watch. Again, just a joke between us. He's an awesome installer.
BTW: Thanks bro for the hook up on the 50" plasma!\
You're welcome.....