PDA

View Full Version : Im hurtin......

Jbb
05-21-2007, 03:07 PM
I fell.....at work today.....I was priming a bus ....and stepping off the lift I use ...and my clumbsy ass foot slipped and I fell a short distance onto the bottom skirt of the lift......I landed my entire weight on my left shin......nice....:D
My entire left side of my body hurts now.....knee...shin... hip.... back ...neck...even my teeth crunched together.....and they hurt too....
This being the culprit....the ledge by my foot is what I landed on......stupid lift....:D
I haven't been jolted like that .....in a long time.....:squiggle:
Thankfully ...there were no witnesses...
Now where are those Hyrdocodones and Jack Daniels...:)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31394&stc=1&d=1179788766

pw_Tony
05-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Do you want some cheese with that whineeee? Or maybe some should call the Wehbulance....:D :devil:

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Jack's your problem....what'd I tell ya about going to work drunk!!!

Jbb
05-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Do you want some cheese with that whineeee? Or maybe some should call the Wehbulance....:D :devil:
Tough crowd,.:jawdrop: .nah...no cheese.......I said wanted alcohol and narcotics......I just thought it was kinda funny.....thats all...:D

mrs.rvrluvr
05-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Sorry to hear your hurting......how about a rub down? :devil: :D

Jbb
Jack's your problem....what'd I tell ya about going to work drunk!!!
Quiet woman...:mad:

Jbb
Sorry to hear your hurting......how about a rub down? :devil: :D
Thats more like it ....:)
:D

hoolign
05-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Brian! Why didn't you take a pic of you falling? You camera buffs never cease to amaze me how you set up this trick photography! You look perfectly satble at this point in the pic! Did you fall directley after it ?? or climb back up for the pre fall pose??
Hope ya heal up! Oh and "look at jbb" sounding all uncoordinated ...and shit! :D

Jbb
05-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Brian! Why didn't you take a pic of you falling? You camera buffs never cease to amaze me how you set up this trick photography! You look perfectly satble at this point in the pic! Did you fall directley after it ?? or climb back up for the pre fall pose??
Hope ya heal up! Oh and "look at jbb" sounding all uncoordinated ...and shit! :D
file photo....
satble?:D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Quiet woman...:mad:
NO! and further more.....narcotics are not the answer..........:D
Damn druggy...
What you need is a bath with Epson salt......2 Tylenol Pm and a good massage from Helga......:jawdrop:

Jbb
05-21-2007, 03:24 PM
NO! and further more.....narcotics are not the answer..........:D
Damn druggy...
What you need is a bath with Epson salt......2 Tylenol Pm and a good massage from Helga......:jawdrop:
Helga is no longer allowed on the property.......after......the incident....:jawdrop:

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Helga is no longer allowed on the property.......after......the incident....:jawdrop:
Might I suggest Large Marge then?

Havasu Hangin'
05-21-2007, 03:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31394&stc=1&d=1179788766
It's not easy being green....

yopengo
05-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Ouch! :eek: So now your toast for awhile...can I drive your boat? :idea: Ill keep it clean and bring you beer. :D :D :D
Feel better.

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Lucky you didn't break a hip or something.......Beer works good for all pains, once you wake up the pain is in your head now :idea: :D :D .........( . )( . )...........

hoolign
05-21-2007, 03:57 PM
file photo....
satble?:D
My bad..paint fumes!:D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:59 PM
My bad..paint fumes!:D
Jbb loves to correct our spelling.....he thinks it's his job!

Devil's Advocate
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Poor baby. Now walk it off. :D

Jbb
05-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Poor baby. Now walk it off. :D
:jawdrop:

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
:jawdrop:
Man you're laggin' .......you've had an hour and a half for a comeback and that's all you come up with? :rolleyes:

Dons_donzi
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey, sorry to hear about your ummm... "trip"... ( next time use the little safetey chain gate that "normally" comes with a lift like that....)
(sorry... section saftey rep stuff commin out...)
ok ok.... but get to feeling better soon... between your pics and the photo chicks pics.... (and my buds the lovin lifes "adventures".....) i wouldnt be on here (that much)....
its all about the pics man.... and you rock....!!! (you too photo chick)
so drug it up and get better and carry on with the good stuff you do on here.
(...massage therapy.. hmmmm... sounds like good stuff..) :idea: :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey, sorry to hear about your ummm... "trip"... ( next time use the little safetey chain gate that "normally" comes with a lift like that....)
ok ok.... but get to feeling better soon... between your pics and the photo chicks pics.... (and my buds the lovin lifes "adventures".....) i wouldnt be on here (that much)....
its all about the pics man.... and you rock....!!! (you too photo chick)
so drug it up and get better and carry on with the good stuff you do on here.
(...massage therapy.. hmmmm... sounds like good stuff..) :idea: :D
Hey thanks man! He has no excuse for not posting pics...I don't think he hurt his fingers...:D

Jbb
05-21-2007, 05:58 PM
No chain...no gate.....the side facing the bus has to be open ...so I can lean over and paint the roof....

boats&bars
05-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Saftey Harness suck to wear,;) but you wouldnt be whining right now

Dons_donzi
05-21-2007, 06:04 PM
No chain...no gate.....the side facing the bus has to be open ...so I can lean over and paint the roof....
i hear ya..... hell, get a bungie cord belt or something..?
*just more crap to put on.
stuff happens, you'll catch yourself NOT leaning out as far...
(we learn from our mistakes... which means i should be about the smartest focker around....)
but your able to post... so your not in that bad a shape... :D

boats&bars
05-21-2007, 06:06 PM
They make booms for that, also gun extensions, not trying to sound like a dick it just sucks when someone in the boat community gets hurt .

Jbb
05-21-2007, 06:28 PM
They make booms for that, also gun extensions, not trying to sound like a dick it just sucks when someone in the boat community gets hurt .
The lift is close enough to the bus that I cant fall thru.....Lift was in front of the bus...I was getting off the lift....it was down......dont think the harness would have helped........:D .....I told them I best serve the company playing on the internet...... Now it's gonna cost them.....:p

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Man you're laggin' .......you've had an hour and a half for a comeback and that's all you come up with? :rolleyes:
He has a jet boat so give him alot of slack :D :D slow fockers might as well be parked! See he is being 1 with his car warsher :D :D .........( . )( . ).........spitting and doesn't know what to do........;)

photo chick
05-22-2007, 06:28 AM
How ya feeling today Jbb?

Jbb
05-22-2007, 06:51 AM
How ya feeling today Jbb?
fine...thank you....:D
How are you feeling?

photo chick
05-22-2007, 06:52 AM
fine...thank you....:D
How are you feeling?
Perfect thank you.....but I didn't fall down and get a boo boo yesterday

Jbb
05-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Perfect thank you.....but I didn't fall down and get a boo boo yesterday
Flow morphia slow...let the sun and light come streaming into my life.....:D

BarryMac
05-22-2007, 07:16 AM
I told them I best serve the company playing on the internet...... Now it's gonna cost them.....:p
20,000 posts by the time you heal, the HB server is gonna be working overtime for your clumsiness... :D

Tom Brown
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
That sounds serious.
I’ve never said this before and I cringe for even thinking it but if the pain starts to get out of hand, you may want to let Hoolign prescribe something for it. Do use caution when taking his advice, as he could Belushi Keith Richards to the floor with some of those intoxicants he takes on a daily basis.