PDA

View Full Version : Fire At ......

RiverRats
05-21-2007, 03:22 PM
I see a few of you hang at Lost Lake....anybody have information on the fire that happened last night. They lost 4 trailers

LLGirl
05-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Yea, we got the call yesteday morning. Two of the mobile homes are across the road from us. Apparently we didn't sustain any damage. I imagaine we'll have some cleaning to do as the road is only about 10' wide. Our friends across from us are one of them, thankfully they have insurance. We'll see the damage this weekend...

RitcheyRch
05-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Thats terrible news.

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Yea, we got the call yesteday morning. Two of the mobile homes are across the road from us. Apparently we didn't sustain any damage. I imagaine we'll have some cleaning to do as the road is only about 10' wide. Our friends across from us are one of them, thankfully they have insurance. We'll see the damage this weekend...
OMG Lonnie anyone I know?? :eek: I am glad to hear you guys are OK.
I am calling Debbie right now.

LLGirl
05-23-2007, 06:41 PM
OMG Lonnie anyone I know?? :eek: I am glad to hear you guys are OK.
I am calling Debbie right now.
It's Dawn :D
Not sure if you know them or not. Jamie & Lindsey. They have the tiki looking trailer directly across the road from us. Thankfully they have insurance, so it's not a total loss. Not sure about the other three though...

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
It's Dawn :D
Not sure if you know them or not. Jamie & Lindsey. They have the tiki looking trailer directly across the road from us. Thankfully they have insurance, so it's not a total loss. Not sure about the other three though...
I am not sure if I know them?? I just hope everyone is OK. I might see you this weekend??

LLGirl
05-23-2007, 07:19 PM
I am not sure if I know them?? I just hope everyone is OK. I might see you this weekend??
You guys coming to LL this weekend?? We might be in Havi mid week in July (the week after the 4th). We'll be at LL all week, but may stay at one of L &D's houses midweek and pay H20Advantage and the Mrs. a visit with Butch. He can see his parents again:D