PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Tonight

Boozer
05-21-2007, 04:53 PM
So who's watching the finale of Heroe's tonight?
I have been hooked on this show since day 1. Monday nights just wont be the same without it.

thumbs
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
The wife got me hooked. The DVR is set.

GHT
05-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Can't wait!!!! I love the show.. My wife isn't such a fan but she watches it with me... Probably one of the most interesting shows on TV.... Although IF you didn't start from the beginning you might have a hard time keeping up with the story line.

Jyruiz
05-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Yup, that show rocks, we don't miss it.

Boozer
05-21-2007, 09:05 PM
For those who didnt watch tonight.... You missed OUT

GHT
05-21-2007, 09:07 PM
For those who didnt watch tonight.... You missed OUT
Just finished watching it.... Damn, now I can't wait for next season... And that F'er is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
i cant belive that they let the boogie man live ......next season looks very interesting .......:idea:

Boozer
05-22-2007, 08:29 AM
i cant belive that they let the boogie man live ......next season looks very interesting .......:idea:
An article I read says that Sylar isn't the boogeyman. Apparently the real boogeyman is who killed both of Molly's parents and he will make Sylar look like a humanitarian.

Cole Trickle
05-22-2007, 08:31 AM
It's a no miss show for us....Last night was good:D

thumbs
05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
I friggen hate Sylar.
Hiro rocks.

Jyruiz
05-22-2007, 09:09 AM
And there is a good chance that Peter and his brother are not dead either. Well, Peter for sure since he can heal himself, but there is still a chance the brother is alive.

Big Kahunaa
05-22-2007, 10:26 AM
So who's watching the finale of Heroe's tonight?
I have been hooked on this show since day 1. Monday nights just wont be the same without it.
love this show and last night kick a$$ they replay them on the sifi chanel they played all of them back to back last weekend

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 11:02 AM
An article I read says that Sylar isn't the boogeyman. Apparently the real boogeyman is who killed both of Molly's parents and he will make Sylar look like a humanitarian.
reeeeaaly!:idea:

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
And there is a good chance that Peter and his brother are not dead either. Well, Peter for sure since he can heal himself, but there is still a chance the brother is alive.
i can see that ...i hope peter is not dead ......like the old man told him he is of pure heart ...

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
I friggen hate Sylar.
Hiro rocks.
ditto .......however sylar has healing power as well and hiro should have left his sword in him or cut off his head ..:D

Boozer
05-22-2007, 11:08 AM
ditto .......however sylar has healing power as well and hiro should have left his sword in him or cut off his head ..:D
How does Sylar have healing power? He would have had to kill Claire to get that power and he never did.

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
How does Sylar have healing power? He would have had to kill Claire to get that power and he never did.
i thought he somebody else that had it as well ,or he has the ability to absorb it like peter

Jyruiz
05-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Sylar doesn't have healing power. What the writers could also do, is make it like the other boogie man dragged Sylars body into that man hole. Who know what will happen, it is going to be a long wait.

Jyruiz
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM
i thought he somebody else that had it as well ,or he has the ability to absorb it like peter
He can't absorb it like Peter, he has to kill them and get it from there brains.

atomickitn
05-22-2007, 11:18 AM
ooooh ,soo peter is the only one that can absorb it ?

Jyruiz
05-22-2007, 11:21 AM
ooooh ,soo peter is the only one that can absorb it ?
So far, yes.

ZBODaytona
05-22-2007, 11:23 AM
yeap..peter is the only one who can do that. sylar can see how things work so he kills them to see how the power works. the really scary guy hasn't been reveled other than molly saying sylar wasn't the scarest...she doesn't like to think of the scarest because when she does he can see her....

HBjet
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Great Show for sure...
I think Sylar is still alive, and Peter will be too. His character is too important. I have a feeling though that Peter and Sylar will have to team up in order to stop this new "boogie man" whom ever he is. I know it sounds unlikely, but Sylar has always wanted purpose...
Can't wait for Volume Two!
HBjet

ravencrew
05-22-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm thinking the new Boogie Man is really a WOMAN, The grandmother was just to determined to see the end of NewYork city, The show reminds me of the X-men movies. What the heck happened to hurito? Is he going to have to fight Gangus Khan?

Debbolas
05-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Great Show for sure...
I think Sylar is still alive, and Peter will be too. His character is too important. I have a feeling though that Peter and Sylar will have to team up in order to stop this new "boogie man" whom ever he is. I know it sounds unlikely, but Sylar has always wanted purpose...
Can't wait for Volume Two!
HBjet
My 17 yr old daughter is pretty upset about Peter. She and her friends are so in love with him:D they went to see the Rocky 9 movie :D lol ;)
*(he played Rocky's son)

Debbolas
05-22-2007, 06:09 PM
ok, Mary Beth just thought of something else :D
Peter can fly, so why did he need his brother to fly him up into space?:idea:
Does he need all his pieces to regenerate?(after he blows up)
Why was Claire so ready to shoot him?:idea:

JetBoatRich
05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Strange show:rolleyes: I watch it to see where it is going:rolleyes:
My wife thinks it is a really weird show, but always watches with me:D

Debbolas
05-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Strange show:rolleyes: I watch it to see where it is going:rolleyes:
My wife thinks it is a really weird show, but always watches with me:D
Hey Stranger :D:D:D

JetBoatRich
05-23-2007, 08:01 PM