PDA

View Full Version : Paging the Luvnlifes

Mike Oxbig
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Can I catch that ride with you to Red Bluff again this year? I have cleaned my bike and promise to keep the chain off everything.
Thanks,
Mike

LUVNLIFE
05-21-2007, 05:59 PM
No worries bro. We are leaving here about 4:00 on Thursday. Let me know what off ramp to pick you up. Don't worry about the oil from your chain. I'm pulling a trailer we can throw the bike in and with all the oil already thrown around noone will know.:D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Can I catch that ride with you to Red Bluff again this year? I have cleaned my bike and promise to keep the chain off everything.
Thanks,
Mike
Ahhhhh Mike! You know it wouldn't be the same without you :sqeyes: . Absolutely, we'll give ya a lift. Can you make the show & shine with us?
Hey, do you still have the same horn on your bike?? Hope so, that really seems to get the girls all flustered :D :D . If we don't have the kids, you're more than welcome to crash with us, we'll have extra room!

LUVNLIFE
05-21-2007, 06:30 PM
C-mon even if we have the kids he can crash with us. Plenty of room;) :)

Mike Oxbig
05-21-2007, 06:41 PM
That is really cool of you guys. I showered Saturday and washed my privates real good. I should be smelling a little ripe by then but Ill jump in he lake and wash myself. Thanks again you are the bestest.
Mike

Mrs Luvnlife
05-22-2007, 05:18 AM
That is really cool of you guys. I showered Saturday and washed my privates real good. I should be smelling a little ripe by then but Ill jump in he lake and wash myself. Thanks again you are the bestest.
Mike
LMAO!
Hey, it's the least we can do, I know BRA showed a lack of interest in getting you to the track a couple years ago because of your bike and the leaking oil :confused: ...we're just here to help in a time of need, I'm a giver like that :D :D .
I'm pretty sure it's okay at Red Bluff to use the lake for cleansing purposes, noone should question you :D . If we have a little extra water on Monday, you're welcome to give our shower a try :) .

sdpm
05-22-2007, 05:55 AM
No worries bro. We are leaving here about 4:00 on Thursday. Let me know what off ramp to pick you up. Don't worry about the oil from your chain. I'm pulling a trailer we can throw the bike in and with all the oil already thrown around noone will know.:D
You just wait! We'll see how that toterhome does with some 50 wt all over the carpet!:jawdrop: :D
Thanks again Cale for everything. See you guys soon.

TAF
05-22-2007, 06:24 AM
Mike
Should I bring my "swing" bike so we can cruise Red Bluff for "hotties" together? Remember its a three drink minimum to ride it if you try it. "You got to go w/ da flo" :)
:D
I forgot to mention, Red Bluff's finest have already pulled me over on my "swing" bike ( actually they almost ran me over) a couple yrs. ago for riding it out the front door of a bar, across the side walk and off the curb into the street. They had just re-opened up mainstreet to regular traffic flow.......OOPS!!!! W/ a few "yes sir" s, "no sir" s I was on my way . Thats the closest I've ever come to piss'g myself.

TAF
05-23-2007, 06:02 AM
:sqeyes:
Did you get that ride you were looking for......We'll watch for you from Sac. to RB incas e you break down along the way.

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Mike
That right there is just HOT :D