PDA

View Full Version : Squirtin Thunder - A Big ***boater Thanks.

probablecause
02-10-2006, 06:08 PM
:cool: Just got my droop snoot parts from Squirtin Thunder and they are perfect. Just want everyone to know that he was able to answer every question I threw at him. And unlike my type A personality, he was very patient with my newbie questions. He is a great resource for all of us jet-boaters. Don't forget to give him a call before you buy from someone else.
Best wishes and speedy recovery.
Brendan

1968Droptop
02-10-2006, 06:17 PM
:cool: Just got my parts......unlike my type A personality, he was very patient with my newbie questions....Don't forget to give him a call before you buy from someone else.
Best wishes and speedy recovery.
Brendan
DITTO DITTO !!!! I spoke with him for over an hour last for the first time. More than generous with his knowledge. I too am VERY NEW to the jet world. He was more than willing to answer ANY QUESTION I had regarding my boat, even though I'm as green as it gets. THANKS Jim, and take it nice and easy !!!!1

Squirtin Thunder
02-10-2006, 06:20 PM
If you guys look at my signature line I am here to help everyone that may need it. I will be the first to say I am in no way the Master but I have tried alot of different combos on these boats.
Thank you
Jim/CBR

beerjet
02-11-2006, 09:03 AM
I too have called him ,and yes he was very helpfull as I'm sure alot of other guys are . I got alot of usefull information from him along with a few words of inspiration . BTW Jim , did you ever take that mech. test? :D
THANKS !

Squirtin Thunder
02-11-2006, 09:05 AM
I have been too busy gambling up in Vegas !!! J/K :cool:
Any time you have Heart work or even enter a Hospital its a gamble.
Thank you
Jim / CBR

IMPATIENT 1
02-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I have been too busy gambling up in Vegas !!! J/K :cool:
Any time you have Heart work or even enter a Hospital its a gamble.
Thank you
Jim / CBR
HOPE YOUR OK JIM. GOOD LUCK! :)

Squirtin Thunder
02-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Yah I am fine, I had some work done a few weeks ago.
here is a link;
My previous trip to Vegas Gambling (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104640)