PDA

View Full Version : Time to revisit the whole pitbull issue again....

boatsnblondes
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
I won't say a word this time....I'll let the video do the talking....'nuff said...
View it here...... (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=348_1179759305)
BTW, RD SUX!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Whats to revisit? Kill them all.
This POS owner is fighting to get the focking dogs back, Id give um back...in a trash can!!!!:mad:

SFV2RVR
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Why even stir the pot? You know when people see a video like that, There not going to approve of it. What do you think they would say?

boatsnblondes
05-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Why even stir the pot? You know when people see a video like that, There not going to approve of it. What do you think they would say?
I'm stirring baby, and I'm LOVIN' every minute of it!!!!!! Rd will come out swingin'.....I'm poppin a beer and sitting back.......

SFV2RVR
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
You act like no other breed of dog has ever attacked anyone! Why pick out pit bulls? If you hear of a boat crashing, are you going to automatically assume its a HTM?:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
well all I have to say is.. Those two dogs need to be shot.. but did you notice the father or who ever it is.. avoided the dog and didn't think of the kid till it was too late. :mad:
Not all pits are bad.. but I do avoid most if they look mean.. Daughter got bit by one and she still loves most. Just not the one she will remember the rest of her life everytime she looks in the mirror.. I tell her the scars give her charactor. and she just says,.. Yah MOM.. charactor.;) :( ;)

C-2
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
What's up with Craig just walking while DayDay did all the running?
I thought this would be about the family pitbull that nearly killed the 2yr old up in Hesperia a few days ago...
or was that a Chihuahua that did all the bone-crushing mauling
....nope, pitbull.:D :sqeyes: :D :sqeyes:
And even stranger....the killer bees which killed the mastiff - now that's just fawking bizarre cuz I've owned my cute little killer bees all my life and never seen them do anything like that before!:)