PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Just Be
05-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey, Please read this carefully..... you must read this completely before saying anything, I am finished being unhappy in my life is to short to be miserable, I have been doing a lot of thinking and I have come to this conclusion: I can not live this way, I have too much to worry about with this stupid blood thing I'm dealing with and I just keep thinking about dying and I want my kids to have a happy life not sad life, I know eventually we all will die, but when I really think about it, I don't want to, I'm scared, what if my kidney do fail sooner than I think, but I have NO ONE to talk to about this. I know what I want and how I want my life to be, I'm not asking to be a millionaire but it would be nice ,but I have always wanted a nice life, I want to be in a relationship with some one I can count on , rely on, and talk to, to hold me when I cry, to laugh with and most of all to love me... After 16 years I know we have that together but we just don't show it to each other, I know I need to-do allot of changing also, but I truly believe that in one way or another we are soul mates and things could be VERY nice if we just give up our egos, bow down to echoer and make each other happy, why start all over at this time in our lives when we know what we both want in a marriage but just wont show it... it is truly stupid they way we treat each other, and I know what it will take to make this possible, we have never, never been together without that stupid little Miles thing in our way, lets vow to really try our lives without it and see if that is the problem, I will not be loud and I will not yell any more but you have to do some changing also, DON'T sleep all the time when I cant ,that is the one thing that truly bothers me, I work 40hours plus take care the kids the majority of the time and you push that responsibility on me even though I work also, Its not like I am a stay at home mom and that IS my job I have two jobs and that's one thing you will never realize how much I do do.. we have to put everything behind us and start on our lives NOW and from here on out work together, if that is what you want, I deeply love you John and I feel like you ARE my other half, I want to be happy and after all this time together I don't want to throw it away I want to work on it it shouldn't to hard if you truly love your family. I believe when we all die our heaven is the what we make it to be and I want you in my heaven I want our souls to be together forever, every one is different and we are the complete opposites and I think that's what keeps us together, I am weak and will do anything for any one else to make them happy and you are strong and selfish and stand on your grounds and don't care to impress anyone else so put the two together and you get me and you, it makes a lot of sense when you really think about it... so what do you say, do you want this life with me or with out me because I really need to be happy form now on... are you joining me or leaving it behind???? I need to know..... I love you John and honestly want a new beginning... Let me know, yours truly Donna

wsuwrhr
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
??

Jordy
05-22-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
:idea: :jawdrop: :D

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Ummm. Heavy!:confused:

Jbb
05-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Gained a few pounds have ya?......:D

Jordy
05-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Gained a few pounds have ya?......:D
Brian, stop hating!!! :D :D :D

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey toppless , lets help our new person out - do you have that "dear donna letter ":)

Biglue
05-22-2007, 11:21 AM
This is going to get ugly. :jawdrop:

DeltaSigBoater
05-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Fast :jawdrop:

HalletDave
As the HB sharks start circling.:D

Jbb
Brian, stop hating!!! :D :D :D
Not hating.......drawing a parallel to that thread about the guy who's wife would not diet and excersize.....thats all....:D
RD SUX

27 Awesome cat
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

HocusPocus
05-22-2007, 11:23 AM
helluva first post.. :confused: :confused:

topless
05-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Great first post Donna, welcome aboard and enjoy the popcorn.:confused:

topless
05-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Not hating.......drawing a parallel to that thread about the guy who's wife would not diet and excersize.....thats all....:D
RD SUXHOLY SHIT!!!! Laters wifes name is Donna!!! Hey, what did he do with the donations Donna Case?

RitcheyRch
05-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Laters wife???? :idea:

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:27 AM
John , I think what she is asking is if you would get up off your lazy ass and service her like the big john you use to be ! She promises to quit nagging at you ! now wake up , bang her for the afternoon and get past this - :idea:

RitcheyRch
Ya beat me to it.
HOLY SHIT!!!! Laters wifes name is Donna!!! Hey, what did he do with the donations Donna Case?

ZBODaytona
oh good need some interesting reading today

CARLSON-JET
05-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Paging John!! :devil:

topless
05-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Laters wife???? :idea:
Yep, John Case + Donna Case = Basket Case.

hoolign
05-22-2007, 11:29 AM
John is not gettin any ....anytime soon! :jawdrop:

Quest4Fun
05-22-2007, 11:30 AM
O.K. is it just me or that post doesn't make a lot of sense. What is she talking about...she works 40+ hours takes care of the kids because he won't and there is that Miles thing between them...WHAT?? Maybe he doesn't live nearby or something...I don't get it :confused: :confused:
Also, I think Donna posts on here under a different name...someone on here spells a lot "allot" like in Donna's post - gotta see if I can find it somewhere else :idea: :idea:

RitcheyRch
Exactly what I was thinking. This should get good. Hopefully there enough popcorn for everyone.
Yep, John Case + Donna Case = Basket Case.

DeltaSigBoater
Who thinks we can hit the "40 page" mark by 6:30 tonight? :idea:
I'm not going to lie... it's gonna take alot of team work :D

Biglue
05-22-2007, 11:31 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!! Laters wifes name is Donna!!! Hey, what did he do with the donations Donna Case?
No focking way......they can't be this stupid. :rolleyes:
There was some use of punctuation and proper spacking which almost threw us off the trail. :D

pw_Tony
Ok ok ok I'll say it.... This thread is useless without pics :D :D :devil: :devil:

QuickJet
Hey, Please read this carefully..... you must read this completely before saying anything, I am finished being unhappy in my life is to short to be miserable, I have been doing a lot of thinking and I have come to this conclusion: I can not live this way, I have too much to worry about with this stupid blood thing I'm dealing with and I just keep thinking about dying and I want my kids to have a happy life not sad life, I know eventually we all will die, but when I really think about it, I don't want to, I'm scared, what if my kidney do fail sooner than I think, but I have NO ONE to talk to about this. I know what I want and how I want my life to be, I'm not asking to be a millionaire but it would be nice ,but I have always wanted a nice life, I want to be in a relationship with some one I can count on , rely on, and talk to, to hold me when I cry, to laugh with and most of all to love me... After 16 years I know we have that together but we just don't show it to each other, I know I need to-do allot of changing also, but I truly believe that in one way or another we are soul mates and things could be VERY nice if we just give up our egos, bow down to echoer and make each other happy, why start all over at this time in our lives when we know what we both want in a marriage but just wont show it... it is truly stupid they way we treat each other, and I know what it will take to make this possible, we have never, never been together without that stupid little Miles thing in our way, lets vow to really try our lives without it and see if that is the problem, I will not be loud and I will not yell any more but you have to do some changing also, DON'T sleep all the time when I cant ,that is the one thing that truly bothers me, I work 40hours plus take care the kids the majority of the time and you push that responsibility on me even though I work also, Its not like I am a stay at home mom and that IS my job I have two jobs and that's one thing you will never realize how much I do do.. we have to put everything behind us and start on our lives NOW and from here on out work together, if that is what you want, I deeply love you John and I feel like you ARE my other half, I want to be happy and after all this time together I don't want to throw it away I want to work on it it shouldn't to hard if you truly love your family. I believe when we all die our heaven is the what we make it to be and I want you in my heaven I want our souls to be together forever, every one is different and we are the complete opposites and I think that's what keeps us together, I am weak and will do anything for any one else to make them happy and you are strong and selfish and stand on your grounds and don't care to impress anyone else so put the two together and you get me and you, it makes a lot of sense when you really think about it... so what do you say, do you want this life with me or with out me because I really need to be happy form now on... are you joining me or leaving it behind???? I need to know..... I love you John and honestly want a new beginning... Let me know, yours truly Donna
John is cheating on you because you won't put out. He said to leave him alone and quit wasting time on ***boat when you should be shopping for a gun to end your missserable existence.
have a nice day.........

Just Be
05-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Paging John!! :devil:I'm here. Just waiting for more advice.;)

Biglue
05-22-2007, 11:33 AM
John is cheating on you because you won't put out. He said to leave him alone and quit wasting time on ***boat when you should be shopping for a gun to end your missserable existence.
have a nice day.........
Subtle, very subtle yet very "Riodog"-ish. :D

Jbb
Just Be = Mike Oxbig......:D

wsuwrhr
I'm here. Just waiting for more advice.;)
I don't see any questions in your post.

Jordy
Perhaps I missed it in the rambling slew of jibberish, but I didn't see any part where advice was being asked for??? :notam: :idea:

topless
05-22-2007, 11:34 AM
I wonder if they still live with Donna'sa mommy:idea: :idea:

Just Be
Not related to later.

Biglue
Thought your name was Donna???????
Later is this you again? :rolleyes:

Jbb
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Just Oxbig......lol

hoolign
But aren't you Donna? :confused:

Just Be
This is not Donna. This is what Donna wrote me.

topless
Not related to later.Good because that would be incest.

ZBODaytona
refresh just doesn't work fast enough...

hoolign
05-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Not related to later.
You won't be related to "John" once he catches wind of this! :D

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Man up and take care of your wife:mad:

Mrs.Racer277
As Hot Boat Turns :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
might want to throw in a little history then.
Confusing at best
"Help ***boat help you."

hoolign
She sent you a word doc ??

Quest4Fun
Just Be is seriously confused. :eek:

Jbb
Just say no!:D

pw_Tony
Doesn't anyone work in the middle of a tuesday?

CARLSON-JET
Moving right along.. :D

ZBODaytona
and kids...don't forget the kids

wsuwrhr
05-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Just Be is seriously confused. :eek:
agreed

topless
05-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Aw hell!!! Now I won't get anything done today.:mad: :mad:

hoolign
05-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Aw hell!!! Now I won't get anything done today.:mad: :mad:
And this is different than any other day how?? :D

wsuwrhr
05-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Doesn't anyone work in the middle of a tuesday?
I AM working

Quest4Fun
05-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Oh thats great, one of those "Its not me its my friend" things

Jbb
05-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Im watching a movie!...:D

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2007, 11:41 AM
I AM working
On your post count??? ;) :D

wsuwrhr
05-22-2007, 11:42 AM
On your post count??? ;) :D
That tooooooo!!!!
I am making some programs, ordering tools, material, havin lunch, doing all sorts of stuff

Captain Dan
Oh thats great, one of those "Its not me its my friend" things
I think what he's saying is that he's John, and this is what Donna wrote to him.....

pw_Tony
I AM working
Oh you must be in the advertising department for the internet!:D :D ..... or the dodge never breaks so theirs nothing to work on ;)

riverratrob
05-22-2007, 11:43 AM
I found john wow!!!

wsuwrhr
05-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh you must be in the advertising department for the internet!:D :D ..... or the dodge never breaks so theirs nothing to work on ;)
wsuwrhr=no money <----trying to buy another house

Jbb
05-22-2007, 11:46 AM
3 pages in 30 minutes.......:D

Quest4Fun
I think what he's saying is that he's John, and this is what Donna wrote to him.....
Geez...now I'm confused :confused:

Biglue
3 pages in 30 minutes.......:D
Ya beat me to it.......friggin nice huh? :D

Havasu1986
05-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Thats the way I read into it..but who is Donna here on the boards.:confused:

Biglue
05-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Definitely fits that dumbass' thought process he demonstrated in the past. :rolleyes: :jawdrop: :D

ZBODaytona
05-22-2007, 11:48 AM
people must really like coming to ***boat for advise...i should have thought of that sooner...wow and i thought it was warm enough to be in boats...isn't it usually like this in winter

Just Be
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
I found john wow!!!That's funny!

Devilman
05-22-2007, 11:53 AM
No focking way......they can't be this stupid. :rolleyes:
There was some use of punctuation and proper spacking which almost threw us off the trail. :D
:confused: Seriously. :D

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 11:53 AM
That's funny!
Are you going to explain anymore about this thread?

Just Be
05-22-2007, 11:55 AM
This is what she wrote to me. Wondering how to approach this in a nice way. I'm not feeling this and it seem's to be the same thing over and over again. Should I stay or should I go?.

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Are you going to explain anymore about this thread?
I was thinking the same thing??

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I was thinking the same thing??
These people amaze me:( ,,Well not really:D

TOBTEK
05-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Im watching a movie!...:D
more like after school special:D

Biglue
05-22-2007, 11:58 AM
:confused: Seriously. :D
This is not the proper thread for you to be joking around in.....this is a serious matter. :D

WYRD
05-22-2007, 11:58 AM
This is what she wrote to me. Wondering how to approach this in a nice way. I'm not feeling this and it seem's to be the same thing over and over again. Should I stay or should I go?.
Youre asking a group of people on a boating site to make up your mind about the rest of your life..........you got bigger problems then just Donna my friend seek profesional help!
WYRD

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Youre asking a group of people on a boating site to make up your mind about the rest of your life..........you got bigger problems then just Donna my friend seek profesional help!
WYRD
HB=Professionals :D

pw_Tony
http://i12.tinypic.com/63vrgi9.jpg
Tell us exactly what your troubles are Just Be...

Biglue
You should go......but I mean, you should really make a bang on your way out too. Here's an idea, load up a van with TNT, pin the gas pedal to the floorboard off a pier and hit the button as you drive off the pier. :D

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 12:01 PM
After 16 years of marrage with her and having kids you ask these people for a opinion?
Here I will give you mine...You should deal with your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

uvindex
05-22-2007, 12:03 PM
This is what she wrote to me. Wondering how to approach this in a nice way. I'm not feeling this and it seem's to be the same thing over and over again. Should I stay or should I go?.You might want to edit your original post and include these little details. The way it was originally written, people can't tell WHO's WHO and WHAT advice (if any) is being requested. We're not mindreaders you know. :)

Benjhamina
05-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Your married right? You did walk down the isle and say I do and will forever? Now you are wondering if you should stay or go because
" I'm not feeling this and it seem's to be the same thing over and over again. " Thats bullsh*t. You have to make your WIFE happy even if it takes the rest of your life and regardless of weither or not she reciprocates. Marriage is promising to work at a relationship, no matter how hard it gets, for the rest of your life. If you didn't want to do that you should have banged her until she realized you wern't going to marry her and then let her leave.
Now man up, go home, and make her remember why she loves you in the first place.

Devilman
05-22-2007, 12:05 PM
This is not the proper thread for you to be joking around in.....this is a serious matter. :D
Ah hell, I musta misplaced the memo. :D That was typed in serious manner, BTW. :rollside:
You should go......but I mean, you should really make a bang on your way out too. Here's an idea, load up a van with TNT, pin the gas pedal to the floorboard off a pier and hit the button as you drive off the pier. :D
Whadja do, watch "The Crow" recently? :D

topless
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Your married right? You did walk down the isle and say I do and will forever? Now you are wondering if you should stay or go because
" I'm not feeling this and it seem's to be the same thing over and over again. " Thats bullsh*t. You have to make your WIFE happy even if it takes the rest of your life and regardless of weither or not she reciprocates. Marriage is promising to work at a relationship, no matter how hard it gets, for the rest of your life. If you didn't want to do that you should have banged her until she realized you wern't going to marry her and then let her leave.
Now man up, go home, and make her remember why she loves you in the first place.She loves him because he knows how to scam people out of their hard earned money.

Biglue
05-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Ah hell, I musta misplaced the memo. :D That was typed in serious manner, BTW. :rollside:
Nice of you to take this life and death situation seriously....I'd hate to have anyone be rude and incosiderate to this poor soul. :D
Whadja do, watch "The Crow" recently? :D
Nah, I just thought this guy could use some advice. :D

WYRD
05-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Now man up, go home, and make her remember why she loves you in the first place.
Simple morals combined together create integrity:)

topless
05-22-2007, 12:11 PM
I wonder if she's just mad because he spent his scam money and didn't get the boat lifted. Hmmmmmmmm:idea:

Benjhamina
05-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I wonder if she's just mad because he spent his scam money and didn't get the boat lifted. Hmmmmmmmm:idea:
What do you know topless????? I mean is this guy a scam artist of something? He's not gonna start asking for donations is he?

Boozer
05-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Here's my advice.
Run down to TJ and buy a couple hundred Valiums.
Put 200 valiums in a good sized pill bottle.
On the Pill bottle put a label reading: Take 50 pills per hour until you are dead.
Put the pill bottle in a box.
Have the box professionally wrapped.
Give her the present and some flowers.
Tell her you love her and you have decided what needs to be done.
Send the kids to live with family that will love them and care for them
Tie a cinderblock to each of your feet
Put a plastic bag over your head
Throw yourself into the deep end of a pool
Just make sure the pool doesn't belong to Tony Soprano
Rest Happily Ever After

Just Be
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I will go with that, your right and I fill like a big jerk. Sorry to waste all you good peoples time. Thank you.

topless
05-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I will go with that, your right and I fill like a big jerk. Sorry to waste all you good peoples time. Thank you.Bye John.......How does a big jerfk fill anyway???

ChumpChange
05-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Bye John.......How does a big jerfk fill anyway???
Why is everybody new "Later" to you?

MR.rvrluvr
05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
try posting this on the WHO GIVES A SHIT forum...you might get better results...

QuickJet
05-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Bye John.......How does a big jerfk fill anyway???
Through the a$$!

callbob4homes
05-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Why is everybody new "Later" to you?
It's the mindset I tell you:idea:

Devil's Advocate
05-22-2007, 01:31 PM
That's the longest focking sentence I've ever read.:D
You should go definitely......somewhere else other than ***boat if you need help with your marriage.:rolleyes: Good luck.
WYRD
Exactly.

topless
05-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Why is everybody new "Later" to you?I never said crzybtch was later. If you read the first post and you can put 2 and 2 together, you might be able to figure it out too. Or do you have a problem with common sense?

Windy
05-22-2007, 02:13 PM
HA...another episode of "As the Prop Turns." :D

VEGASBABY
05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
I will go with that, your right and I fill like a big jerk. Sorry to waste all you good peoples time. Thank you.Oh thats funny shiat, he called us "Good People":D

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh thats funny shiat, he called us "Good People":D
Actually it was "Peoples":D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Sounds like he become complacent with this marrige, I forget also to say those sweet words to my wife " I love you "everyday, I sometimes think I have said it enough and why waste the energy to say it more than you have too. This just made me think about it harder and I work in a dangerous profession, so maybe I should get back into the habit! It would be hard to die at work and never told her I loved her that morning........You opened my eyes Donna, hope things go your way..........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Step up to the plate and be a man, she sounds like a cool wife/soulmate......you let the good ones get away and you suffer..........( . )( . )............:idea:

ChumpChange
05-22-2007, 02:48 PM
I never said crzybtch was later. If you read the first post and you can put 2 and 2 together, you might be able to figure it out too. Or do you have a problem with common sense?
Common sense would see that I am referring to "Just Be" and not "crzybtch" as "Just Be" started this thread. I don't think crzy has even posted in this thread. :rolleyes:

topless
05-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Common sense would see that I am referring to "Just Be" and not "crzybtch" as "Just Be" started this thread. I don't think crzy has even posted in this thread. :rolleyes:Yes, and if you would go re read you last post you asked me why I thought every new person was later. I corrected you in pointed out that I didn't think the crzybtch poser was him as she (or he) is new also.

Just Be
05-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Step up to the plate and be a man, she sounds like a cool wife/soulmate......you let the good ones get away and you suffer..........( . )( . )............:idea:Thanks for the good words. Looks like I've been taking advantage of a good thing. It's really hard to listen to someone when you yourself are so clustered with so many problems and always trying to stay on top. It's been a rough road lately. Thanks again.

photo chick
05-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes, and if you would go re read you last post you asked me why I thought every new person was later. I corrected you in pointed out that I didn't think the crzybtch poser was him as she (or he) is new also.
Topless stop hating!! :) ;)

topless
05-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Topless stop hating!! :) ;)Not hating, just correcting.:D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the good words. Looks like I've been taking advantage of a good thing. It's really hard to listen to someone when you yourself are so clustered with so many problems and always trying to stay on top. It's been a rough road lately. Thanks again.
I try to leave work problems at the door, spend good times with the family as much as you can...life is short and I like to use each day right, I talk to my daughters everyday now, they are going to school still, University ! I still have one kid at home that is a pain, she just is Jenna! Looks like my soulmate, her mom :)
I waited alot of years for my soulmate to come back to my town, give the time and effort and it's very rewarding........:idea:

jrgaudettes
05-22-2007, 03:30 PM
I can't believe I just read this whole focking thread.:mad:
20 min of my life I will never get back.:jawdrop:

MrsGHT
05-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh thats funny shiat, he called us "Good People":D
Wow!:idea: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 03:33 PM
I can't believe I just read this whole focking thread.:mad:
20 min of my life I will never get back.:jawdrop:
22, you just typed that out...........( . )( . )..............:D :D

jrgaudettes
05-22-2007, 03:34 PM
22, you just typed that out...........( . )( . )..............:D :D
LOL (23 now):D

Just Be
05-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I try to leave work problems at the door, spend good times with the family as much as you can...life is short and I like to use each day right, I talk to my daughters everyday now, they are going to school still, University ! I still have one kid at home that is a pain, she just is Jenna! Looks like my soulmate, her mom :)
I waited alot of years for my soulmate to come back to my town, give the time and effort and it's very rewarding........:idea:Right on.:)

OutCole'd
05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't want to read this whole thread, but is Just Be, Later??

photo chick
05-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I don't want to read this whole thread, but is Just Be, Later??
Topless thinks......yes!:D :confused:

ChumpChange
05-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes, and if you would go re read you last post you asked me why I thought every new person was later. I corrected you in pointed out that I didn't think the crzybtch poser was him as she (or he) is new also.
One out of a million, congratulations. :)

topless
05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
One out of a million, congratulations. :)Thanks..Chump

andy01
05-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Do what ever ya want then post it on Hot Boat for us to read. You should post a picture for some of these guys that don't get out much. If they know she is hot and on the market they may give you different advice........ I think people come here to see what others have done.
Everybody on Hot Boat knows something about nothing. Even me...... :D
Andy

WYRD
05-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Do what ever ya want then post it on Hot Boat for us to read. You should post a picture for some of these guys that don't get out much. If they know she is hot and on the market they may give you different advice........ I think people come here to see what others have done.
Everybody on Hot Boat knows something about nothing. Even me...... :D
Andy
So this is entertaining to you but you get all butt hurt about a seatbelt ticket in a golf cart:rolleyes: to each their own:D

Just Be
05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the good words for those who gave them.

WYRD
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry for what you are going through, we have all been through rough times. try to remember what made the two of you fall in love in the first place. Reconnect the if at all possible. All too often people take marriage too lightly anymore (me included) and just give up. If you cant stay make the split as painless as possible for both of you by not acting childish and immature, but exhaust EVERY last effort before splitting. Good luck and seriously, look outside Hot Boat for some professional help.
WYRD

QuickJet
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Your an idiot.
(Put me on the bad words list)

havasu5150
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
One huge sentence. There is more to punctuation than comma's and .....
Didn't read many of the replies on 5 pages plus.....found that I really didn't give a Sh&*

CHEETAH24
05-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Stop dreaming about a boat at the bottom of a lake and go home to service your lady.
Or if she's hot you can sent her my way.:D

WYRD
05-22-2007, 05:33 PM
The way I read it is here is a guy whom is having troubles in his marriage. He is into boating so often lurks here and thus decided to post a "seeking for sympathy" thread. While I really think it was a bad choice on his part (Hot Boat is a school of sharks looking for the kill) he deserves at least a couple of decent responses. Yet all, well I say all but there are a few good posts, are responses of fawk off, I dont give a $hit, youre a dumb a$$, yada, yada. Pretty sad day when Kim Hansen’s posts start making sense to me.............but then again I have been drinking already
WYRD

27 Awesome cat
05-22-2007, 05:36 PM
The way I read it is here is a guy whom is having troubles in his marriage. He is into boating so often lurks here and thus decided to post a "seeking for sympathy" thread. While I really think it was a bad choice on his part (Hot Boat is a school of sharks looking for the kill) he deserves at least a couple of decent responses. Yet all, well I say all but there are a few good posts, are responses of fawk off, I dont give a $hit, youre a dumb a$$, yada, yada. Pretty sad day when Kim Hansen’s posts start making sense to me.............but then again I have been drinking already
WYRD
Just did not seem right for the first post.
If you did read the whole deal there was more then one fair responce,but yes a couple that did not need to be said.

Biglue
05-22-2007, 05:37 PM
WYRD
Perty sure this guy is Later WYRD.....pay attention. :mad: :jawdrop: :D

WYRD
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Perty sure this guy is Later WYRD.....pay attention. :mad: :jawdrop: :D
why? cause Topless says so.........good detective work there lue:D

Biglue
05-22-2007, 05:42 PM
why? cause Topless says so.........good detective work there lue:D
Read it on HB so it's gotta be true.....only thing else I'd trust as a close 2nd would be the Bible. :D
His style is just the same as Later minus a few grammar and spelling errors. ;)

photo chick
05-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Read it on HB so it's gotta be true.....only thing else I'd trust as a close 2nd would be the Bible. :D
You mean to tell me everything I read on HB is true? :2purples: :2purples:

WYRD
05-22-2007, 05:45 PM
well then if it is in fact Later, let the beating continue :D

ColeTR2
05-22-2007, 05:49 PM
John sounds like you have a chick that loves you for who you are, that's hard to find my friend.

CA Stu
05-22-2007, 05:51 PM
HIt it 'til ya split it.
Thanks
CA Stu

Biglue
05-22-2007, 05:56 PM
You mean to tell me everything I read on HB is true? :2purples: :2purples:
I thought you knew. :D

Nord
05-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Too much damage has been done in the past. She is jealous of your free time, while she seems to be working. What do you do for work Just BE???

Nord
05-22-2007, 05:59 PM
sh*t...........I didn't realize this was 4 pages long, I only read the 1st page.

hoolign
05-22-2007, 06:43 PM
You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips
And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips
You're trying hard not to show it, baby
But baby, baby I know it
Oh fukk it .. I love you too Bob:D

riverroyal
05-22-2007, 06:51 PM
'just be ' says its the 10th post?

hoolign
05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
'just be ' says its the 10th post?
STOP! Breath.... and rethink the question! :idea:

riverroyal
05-22-2007, 07:16 PM
I get that IM a dumb ass feeling:D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Your an idiot.
(Put me on the bad words list)
Was Jetboat one of them?............( . )( . )..............:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
One huge sentence. There is more to punctuation than comma's and .....
Didn't read many of the replies on 5 pages plus.....found that I really didn't give a Sh&*
I give a shit! People with no understanding to the way a family works should fock off ! Now if you want to play games, I can play them easy! How about we start off with the " Shut the FOCK-UP ! "game :idea: ";<.L;[''' Now lets start slow I don't want to confock you, ...........forgot the comma....see that ?.........( . )( . )............:D :D

photo chick
05-22-2007, 07:45 PM
I give a shit! People with no understanding to the way a family works should fock off ! Now if you want to play games, I can play them easy! How about we start off with the " Shut the FOCK-UP ! "game :idea: ";<.L;[''' Now lets start slow I don't want to confock you, ...........forgot the comma....see that ?.........( . )( . )............:D :D
Kimmy is that a Canadian term? :D ;)

hoolign
05-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Early day huh Kim :D

QuickJet
05-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Was Jetboat one of them?............( . )( . )..............:D :D
I think so...;)

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Kimmy is that a Canadian term? :D ;)
Well ya know sort of......what was the question again.........;) .............( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Early day huh Kim :D
Very, I fought with a o2 sensor for like 3 hrs....I won :D Had Marcy take the flammer truck to the store with under glow flashing :D Cops were there, one gave her the thumbs up...that shit is so illegal here! .........( . )( . ).............:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Oh, now you've done. You've raised the ire of Kim Hanson. Please be prepared to be confounded beyond your wildest imagination............())(___!:KJ#J:D
Bob, how did you make it out of that culvert? ..............( . )( . )..........:D :D

HavaSkank
05-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Dear ***boat Forum,
It was a night to remember; that fateful evening that changed my life forever.
It happened on a beautiful Spring evening when the warm breeze gently lifted my silky sundress while standing on the dock. Initially I was startled and somewhat embarassed, however it caught the attention of a mysterious man floating in a boat nearby. I blushed and grabbed the sides of my flowing dress and turned away sheepishly.
I was curious of the lone lurker that sat quietly in the boat . I watched as he appeared to be praying for another devilish gust of wind. With a coy smile I let him know I wasn't afraid. He then slowly motored up to the dock. The moon was the only source of light and I struggled to see his face. He killed the engine and the subtle wake colliding with the dock was the only sound.
I slowly walked towards the boat and could see his chiseled body glissening in the moonlight. Not a word was spoken. As if I was under some lustful trance, I stepped into his boat willingly and he started the engine with an exciting roar.
We motored out of Thompson's Bay across the calm water. The adrenaline polluted my bloodstream and I felt my heart and loins pound uncontrolably. I had never done anything remotely this adventureous and I suddenly craved the unknown boater. Who was he? Did it matter?
We reached the center of the quiet lake and he killed the engine. He placed his rugged hand on my bare inner thigh just as a roque breeze once again lifted the silky dress fabric. I shook with anticipation and I feared he could hear my feverish heartbeat. I found my breaths becoming more rapid and I could see he was fixated on my now heaving chest.
His caloused hands softly lowered the delicate straps from my shoulders, and within seconds my dress fell to the floor. With a deep passionate kiss he lifted me onto his lap and I straddled the handsome stranger. The motion of the boat caused small ripples across the water that danced in the moonbeams. We made love with only the sounds of moans and heavy breathing escaping our lips.
After we caught our breaths, I reached for my dress as he put the boat in gear. A speechless boat ride took us back to the dock where just moments earlier I had walked out for solace after a long day. I was now dizzy from the excitement yet exhausted from the passionate love making. I cautiously stepped up onto the dock and the boat silently drifted back and faded into the darkness.
This being said....TOM BROWN YOU SON OF BITCH! YOU NEVER CALLED! I KNOW IT WAS YOU! I CARVED YOUR CF NUMBER INTO MY FOREARM AS YOU DROVE AWAY, YOU SELFISH BASTARD! WHY DIDNT YOU CALL? I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL, I THOUGHT I MEANT SOMETHING TO YOU! OH, AND I'LL BE NEEDING A DNA SAMPLE, YOU RAT BASTARD. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S A BOY. DONT MAKE ME TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE MAURY POVICH SHOW CUZ YOU KNOW I WILL!!!

SB
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
His caloused hands softly lowered the delicate straps from my shoulders, and within seconds my dress fell to the floor. With a deep passionate kiss he lifted me onto his lap and I straddled the handsome stranger. The motion of the boat caused small ripples across the water that danced in the moonbeams. We made love with only the sounds of moans and heavy breathing escaping our lips.
You can tell a woman wrote that.:D