PDA

View Full Version : Need complete Bravo 1 asap

beever_retreever
05-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Boat is in SCV and cant find one locally. Already called Steve(2forcefull) for his and am hoping it's available and he returns the call. Planning on leaving Thurs or Fri for Laughlin but will go to Havasu or Vegas first if we can get the drive installed by Fri.
Upper is shot and replacement is $2800. Still unsure of the lower. I'm figuring better bet is to buy a complete with a 1 year warranty. I'm told install is under two hours. Texas dealer will ship overnight for $4400 to me, but of course there could always be problems with purchase and delivery. I'd like to stay local-ish and within that price range. Pipe dream?
If anyone has a contact at a shop in Havasu, Vegas, or Laughlin/Bullhead I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know if this belongs in spam but I'm desperate.

beever_retreever
05-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Correction - Bravo 1 X

phebus
05-22-2007, 07:28 PM
In his spam thread, his last post said that his was a XR. Great deal.

beever_retreever
05-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Just got off with Steve. It's Bravo 1 only. Very cool guy.

phebus
05-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Very cool guy indeed. Still a good deal for a new drive.

Da Twins
05-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Boat is in SCV and cant find one locally. Already called Steve(2forcefull) for his and am hoping it's available and he returns the call. Planning on leaving Thurs or Fri for Laughlin but will go to Havasu or Vegas first if we can get the drive installed by Fri.
Upper is shot and replacement is $2800. Still unsure of the lower. I'm figuring better bet is to buy a complete with a 1 year warranty. I'm told install is under two hours. Texas dealer will ship overnight for $4400 to me, but of course there could always be problems with purchase and delivery. I'd like to stay local-ish and within that price range. Pipe dream?
If anyone has a contact at a shop in Havasu, Vegas, or Laughlin/Bullhead I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know if this belongs in spam but I'm desperate.
Bernie in Havasu has one 928-453-1744
if you want i can being it back with me.
call mack sure he still has it & talk to Bernie about $$$