PDA

View Full Version : Lake McClure For Memorial??? Anyone else going?

QuickJet
05-23-2007, 07:54 AM
My brother and few other boats are going to be at the Horseshoe bend area this weekend. Anyone else going? They are bringing a Sanger, Hondo, a Bahner, and a Larson.
Anyone else hittin up McClure this weekend?

bahner454
05-23-2007, 09:52 AM
I may make it, if so I will be in a 19ft Bahner Blue with Silver flames. How is McClure for jet boating? any speed limits or hassle about noise levels? I mainly go to Modesto but would be nice to check out a diff lake.

QuickJet
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
I may make it, if so I will be in a 19ft Bahner Blue with Silver flames. How is McClure for jet boating? any speed limits or hassle about noise levels? I mainly go to Modesto but would be nice to check out a diff lake.
I've never been messed with by the sheriffs for noise or speed. We usually hang in one of the coves near Horseshoe bend. When we see another boat go by we jump on him like a spider on a fly. Then we go back to our cove and wait for the next one. Good times. :D :D
Stop by if you are in the area.

sam pioske
05-25-2007, 06:36 AM
We will look u up at horseshoe 24' maroon pontoon, Teal 21' Hallett, 52' Ihouseboat [G-Raff], If you see us stop by and say hi. No speed restrictions on the lake, just be aware of normel rules and you should be cool. Do go way up river past Bagby bridge for nice ride. Samhttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/smile.gif
:)

Speed955
05-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Haven't been to Mclure in years, nice lake. Is it crowded on holiday weekends these days?

QuickJet
05-25-2007, 07:28 AM
We will look u up at horseshoe 24' maroon pontoon, Teal 21' Hallett, 52' Ihouseboat [G-Raff], If you see us stop by and say hi. No speed restrictions on the lake, just be aware of normel rules and you should be cool. Do go way up river past Bagby bridge for nice ride. Samhttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/smile.gif
:)
I will keep an eye out for you guys. I make that trip up river every time I go :)
Haven't been to Mclure in years, nice lake. Is it crowded on holiday weekends these days?
Surprisingly it's not to crowded. Especially where we go. It's a bit more packed by Barrett Cove.