PDA

View Full Version : Tobi Keith Concert

Havasu Luvr
05-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Well. I just recieved a long awaited phone call and it seems my boy just went and saw his first ever concert, it was Tobi Keith in concert last night in beautiful down town Bahgdad. He was amazed and enjoyed it emensely (sp?) Him and a few others with the 10th Mt 277th ASB "B" Co. made a "Thank You" sign and had it passed up front and Toby Keith held up the sign to the crowd. a BIG "Thank You" to the USO and all of it's support groups for making a father feel better about a son in harms way.....:( :D :( :D :( :D

Jordy
05-23-2007, 08:08 AM
That's very cool. I've heard that Toby puts on quite a show for the troops over there. :D :D :D

Havasu Luvr
05-23-2007, 08:13 AM
That's very cool. I've heard that Toby puts on quite a show for the troops over there. :D :D :D
He could not stop talking about it. I was more interested in what is happening and what he has been doing (you know, the question a dad wants to ask) and he was still all jazzed up. He had to end the phone call sooner then expected and after a few tears and saying good bye with love I realized it was just good to hear from him.... Today is a GREAT day ! ! !:D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Those are the best phone calls to get....thank your kids....:D
Beer is on me when they get back.:D

Windy
05-23-2007, 08:43 AM
That is bitchen. :D

catman-do
05-23-2007, 08:48 AM
I hope he played the taliban song. That song is funny shite.

Hardly Satisfied
05-23-2007, 09:39 AM
very cool, Toby puts on a awesome show

CBadDad
05-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Toby is way cool!

Old Texan
05-23-2007, 10:05 AM
The shows now aren't as good as they once were, but they're as good once as they ever were.......:D
Havasu Luvr, tell your son we appreciate what he's doing for us over there and we are all praying for him and ALL his buddies to get back home safe and soon. Great they could get a little deserved entertainment and I bet it felt good to get a taste of home.
Hope some of Toby's music sticks in the Iraqi's heads and helps end that thing.