PDA

View Full Version : I thought I should tell you guys.....

loudpipessavelives
05-23-2007, 12:48 PM
...how much of a dumbass i am.
Ok so i had to boat out 2 weeks ago just scrweing around with some friends and i ended up blowing a head gasket. Usually this would be not that big of a deal but i had a photo shoot planned for the next weekend. So im kind of freakin out since i had to work everyday after school that week and the photo shoot was on saturday. So wednesday at about 9 oclock i started tearing it apart after going to school all day and working 5 hours. No real problems had it torn apart by 1130. The next night after school and work started puttin it all back together and had the whole valve train put back together. friday same deal buttoned up the motor with the carb headers distributor and all the miscelleneous stuff. saturday morning detailed it all up nice. Took it down to the river for the photo shoot and it was running really roguh and was hard to start, so i figure the timing was out i parked it so the could get the hot chicks in bikinis all over it. I Took it home and pulled the plugs, water in every cylinder. FOCK! HEad gaskets are on upside down so now i have to tear the whole damn motor apart and i cant even run it memorialday weekend... But the good news is the boat was on the front page of the living section in the harrisburg paper.

Xlration Marine
05-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Wow thats bitchin.

wsuwrhr
05-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Might want to check the block pressure and make sure you aren't blowing head gaskets because the pressure is too high.
Brian
...how much of a dumbass i am.
Ok so i had to boat out 2 weeks ago just scrweing around with some friends and i ended up blowing a head gasket. Usually this would be not that big of a deal but i had a photo shoot planned for the next weekend. So im kind of freakin out since i had to work everyday after school that week and the photo shoot was on saturday. So wednesday at about 9 oclock i started tearing it apart after going to school all day and working 5 hours. No real problems had it torn apart by 1130. The next night after school and work started puttin it all back together and had the whole valve train put back together. friday same deal buttoned up the motor with the carb headers distributor and all the miscelleneous stuff. saturday morning detailed it all up nice. Took it down to the river for the photo shoot and it was running really roguh and was hard to start, so i figure the timing was out i parked it so the could get the hot chicks in bikinis all over it. I Took it home and pulled the plugs, water in every cylinder. FOCK! HEad gaskets are on upside down so now i have to tear the whole damn motor apart and i cant even run it memorialday weekend... But the good news is the boat was on the front page of the living section in the harrisburg paper.

centerhill condor
05-23-2007, 04:18 PM
that doesn't make you a dumbass! How 'bout some pics of these nearly nude hotties!