PDA

View Full Version : Getting Laid...

Do F150's Float?
05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Off today :D LOL
Well... sort of. Im still going to be a contract loan processor... so i will take this opportunity to pimp myself out a little...
5 years experience processing residential real estate loans, worked 2 years for a hardmoney lender, i have done everything from hardmoney to A paper (and then some). I am now starting to work on commercial loans, newbie, but I am a quick learner. I have always done in-house escrow for refi's as well as purchases and am a Notary Public (obviously experienced in doc signings). PM or email me: Luckypenny71x@gmail.com if you guys need files processed. I will go into more detail if needed :)
This is actually good timing... summer + unemployment = :D
Actually have a job lined up and will be moving to the OC coming up here, so i guess i'm not 310 for life anymore. hahaha. :)
Anyone else in the OWL club?? (outta work losers) :D

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 07:44 AM
What good is a post for employment without the sex...and if you do have sex (assuming your dickless!) we will need some fricken..
PICTURES!!

Do F150's Float?
05-24-2007, 08:15 AM
No weiner here.... thankyouverymuch. :D

barbigrl
05-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Good luck with your new jobby job!!! And finding extra work! :D

76ANTHONY
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
so nan, you reallllly pimpin yourself out, or just looking for work, cause im a certain buyer on the not work but pimpin dealeo:jawdrop: :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Good luck with your new jobby job!!! And finding extra work! :D
hey you could hire her to pull my foot outta your azz woman, cause the next time i see you thats where its going:D :D :D

barbigrl
05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
hey you could hire her to pull my foot outta your azz woman, cause the next time i see you thats where its going:D :D :D
Lol.... Don't worry I broke up with my non-river boyfriend who never let me go anywhere....So you will see me soon!!! :) :)

zudnic
05-24-2007, 12:13 PM
What good is a post for employment without the sex...and if you do have sex (assuming your dickless!) we will need some fricken..
PICTURES!!
PIcs are defiently needed when you need a loan to get laid! :D

seanv
05-24-2007, 12:53 PM
nan, try movin a tad to the east.....like to the 623 he he he :D

catman-do
05-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Damn, that sux to hear! I just sent you an email a couple hours ago as well. Can you speak spanish? Ive got a couple brokers looking for a processor, but need fluent spanish speaking processors.

Boozer
05-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the club. I got laid off Monday.
Getting laid off is turning out to be a really good thing for me.
Unfortunately I'm going to be working harder now that I'm laid off then I was when I was on W2 status :eek:

DeltaSigBoater
05-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Off today :D LOL
Well... sort of....
Anyone else in the OWL club?? (outta work losers) :D
Memember since February 25, 2007 :mad:

Do F150's Float?
05-24-2007, 01:51 PM
PIcs are defiently needed when you need a loan to get laid! :D
You need a loan to get laid.... :eek: Yikes.... either that or you must have expensive taste in hookers ;)
nan, try movin a tad to the east.....like to the 623 he he he :D
I would! Actually, we have a branch in Chandler, so i know AZ loans just as good as CA. Just haven't found a place to live there yet...
Damn, that sux to hear! I just sent you an email a couple hours ago as well. Can you speak spanish? Ive got a couple brokers looking for a processor, but need fluent spanish speaking processors.
Got the email, no habla, except, "Senor, yo quiero mas cervezas frias!" :DI will still have deals tho - we'll be in touch!
Memember since February 25, 2007 :mad:
Come have breakfast! I just left work and had a beer :D Life is good!

seanv
05-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I would! Actually, we have a branch in Chandler, so i know AZ loans just as good as CA. Just haven't found a place to live there yet...
:idea: :idea: :idea:
did i mention im single in a 3br house :eek:

zudnic
05-24-2007, 02:10 PM
You need a loan to get laid.... :eek: Yikes.... either that or you must have expensive taste in hookers ;)
I'm pretty ugly.... :D

76ANTHONY
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Got the email, no habla, except, "Senor, yo quiero mas cervezas frias!" :DI will still have deals tho - we'll be in touch!
Come have breakfast! I just left work and had a beer :D Life is good!
so i take it you aint pimpin???:D :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Lol.... Don't worry I broke up with my non-river boyfriend who never let me go anywhere....So you will see me soon!!! :) :)
woman, every time i say sumthin to you you hint to me how bad you wanna date me, dam i wish you'd stop that, im a taken man. shorty wouldnt like that, wait! ima axe her right now:D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
did i mention im single in a 3br house :eek:
Does it have a pool.. with drink service??? :D LOL
so i take it you aint pimpin???:D :D :D
Not quite yet.... unless you know of anyone who needs a notary! :D
I gotta say, im loving the new commute... roll over in bed... Voila! Work. At least temporarily anyways... :)