PDA

View Full Version : One more stupid tax we might have to deal with

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 07:31 AM
http://news.com.com/Net+taxes+could+arrive+by+this+fall/2100-1028_3-6186193.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-5&subj=news

BrendellaJet
05-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Gee, maybe if we got rid of 20 million illegals and got the F&*^ out of that sand box we wouldn't be in this mess.

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Agree with yuo 100% although we both know that neither one of those will happen.
Gee, maybe if we got rid of 20 million illegals and got the F&*^ out of that sand box we wouldn't be in this mess.

v-drive
05-24-2007, 08:15 AM
as distasteful as this war is it is there ,if we leave it will most certainly be here...v-drive

BrendellaJet
05-24-2007, 08:48 AM
as distasteful as this war is it is there ,if we leave it will most certainly be here...v-drive
Sorry, forgot to point out that I also think we need to wipe the slate clean with the middle east. 9 or 10 nukes ought to do the job. Then build a pipeline and send all the oil over here. That takes care of several problems pretty effortlessly.
25 cents per gallon gas
no more terrrorism
no more illegal aliens
NO MORE PROBLEMS!:devil:

v-drive
05-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Sorry, forgot to point out that I also think we need to wipe the slate clean with the middle east. 9 or 10 nukes ought to do the job. Then build a pipeline and send all the oil over here. That takes care of several problems pretty effortlessly.
25 cents per gallon gas
no more terrrorism
no more illegal aliens
NO MORE PROBLEMS!:devil:
That's better. Now I don't have to make a trip to rose hills and stop your grandfather from turning over in his grave:D Just kidding you know.
Everyone has a right to his or her own opinion. i am a firm believer that we are protecting that right.....;) pop

WYRD
05-24-2007, 09:04 AM
If that doesn't happen, other taxes may zoom upward instead, warned Sen. Michael Enzi, a Wyoming Republican, at a Senate hearing on Wednesday. "Are we implicitly blessing a situation where states are forced to raise other taxes, such as income or property taxes, to offset the growing loss of sales tax revenue?" Enzi said. "I want to avoid that."
uhhh has anyone thought of reducing government spending instead:confused: :)