PDA

View Full Version : Hey Morg

Sangster
09-19-2002, 08:12 AM
Where ya been..How's life treating ya these days..Anything interesting going on with the boat lately.. :cool:

Morg
09-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Howdy Sangster,
Been great, havent had to much time to work on the boat lately. After this weekend I'll complete the current project, then its time to attack the boat.
I need to build the mounts for the new IMCO tank, which turned out really nice. After the mounts are done I am going to start dis-assambly of the hull. I am hoping come spring the hull will be ready for re-assembly with the newly powder coated hardware.
I need to contact Jimmy to see when he want's the motor. I am still trying to decide if I want to run the 13:1 rotating assm. or put Paul's old 11.5:1 assm. in the motor. I keep telling myself this is still going to be a ski boat, but you know how hat goes.
Paul & Coleman are coming up this weekend to help me finish the current project.
We will have a few cold one & bench race.
Hope you are well. I would love to get out once more before new year's, But Berryessa is a little to far for a day trip. Any plan's on goin to Camp Far?
Morg

Sangster
09-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Yup, If we have no problems CFW could happen, if they put water in it...... You guys have a good time this weekend.. Oh yea, Paul's gonna be here for Dinner tonight, Sausage & Bell Peppers for a start.....Give Carrie a hug from us.. Post some pics.. I'll send my camera with paul if you need it..... let me know....
[ September 19, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

ssmike
09-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Morg:
Howdy Sangster,
Been great, havent had to much time to work on the boat lately. After this weekend I'll complete the current project, then its time to attack the boat.
I need to build the mounts for the new IMCO tank, which turned out really nice. After the mounts are done I am going to start dis-assambly of the hull. I am hoping come spring the hull will be ready for re-assembly with the newly powder coated hardware.
I need to contact Jimmy to see when he want's the motor. I am still trying to decide if I want to run the 13:1 rotating assm. or put Paul's old 11.5:1 assm. in the motor. I keep telling myself this is still going to be a ski boat, but you know how hat goes.
Paul & Coleman are coming up this weekend to help me finish the current project.
Hope you are well. I would love to get out once more before new year's, But Berryessa is a little to far for a day trip. Any plan's on goin to Camp Far?
MorgMorg,
I think I talked me dad into hitting the Oct 5th Berryessa deal. We will likely bring the RaysonCraft and might bring the Daytona if I don't run into any install issues! Ha Ha!! WOuldn't that be a miracle...
Can you make it?
ssmike

CircleJerk
09-19-2002, 10:01 PM
ssmike:
Morg:
Howdy Sangster,
MorgMorg,
I think I talked me dad into hitting the Oct 5th Berryessa deal. We will likely bring the RaysonCraft and might bring the Daytona if I don't run into any install issues! Ha Ha!! WOuldn't that be a miracle...
Can you make it?
ssmikeDoes that RaysonCraft have a blown Ford in it with a wood deck? If so, when are you racing that Daytona? Just a Jerk

ssmike
09-19-2002, 11:18 PM
CJ: Exactly right...here they are
http://www.v-driveboat.com/rides.php?picid=84
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/big_ford.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/rides.JPG
We would love to make it up next summer for the nostalgia circle races...
ssmike

Morg
09-20-2002, 12:49 PM
ssmike:
Morg:
Howdy Sangster,
MorgMorg,
Can you make it?
ssmikeMike,
Call me slow but I had no idea that was you. Let me know on the Oct. 5th deal. Being that I am building a sprint but have never been in one. I may have to make the trip.
Morg :D :D :D

ssmike
09-20-2002, 01:45 PM
Morg,
No worries! I will call you this weekend and give you a heads up if I am going to be able to bring the Daytona. My dad wants to go, so we will definitely bring the wood decker. I am pulling the tunnel ram motor this weekend and installing the new oil pan. If I can get the rigging done next weekend, I should be good to go for the 5th.
ssmike