PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring

topless
05-24-2007, 11:42 AM
If anyone is looking for a job installing Satellite, Dish Network is now looking to hire 45 people. You must be 21, have a clean driving record, must be able to pass a drug test and be able to read a write of course. Full training and benefits. If you are interested or know anyone who is, let me know.:)

lucky
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
If anyone is looking for a job installing Satellite, Dish Network is now looking to hire 45 people. You must be 21, have a clean driving record, must be able to pass a drug test and be able to read a write of course. Full training and benefits. If you are interested or know anyone who is, let me know.:)
free satalight service HUMMM :D

acatitude
05-24-2007, 11:48 AM
reed an rite...... oh well sounded good for a minute, back to the lake :D :D

lucky
05-24-2007, 11:53 AM
weeding and riding - hell everwe body can do that on the bored :devil:

topless
05-24-2007, 11:54 AM
reed an rite...... oh well sounded good for a minute, back to the lake :D :DI'm posting this for a friend because I know there are alot of good people here and it seems some are pretty young and the pay is pretty good from what I understand. I'm just the messenger here.

Havasu Hangin'
05-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Internet access during work hours?
:idea:

topless
05-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Internet access during work hours?
:idea:I doubt it.

AZJD
05-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Well that eliminates me. My drivers license is clean and I can read and write though.............:D :D :D

Pussywhippled
05-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Pays pretty good... LOL
For all of these poser ballers on here it better pay better than pretty good for them to keep up their baller lifestyles.
River schedule - Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
Work schedule - Tues & Wed.
I don't see how they do it, house at the river, house here in So Cal, a house in between just because...
New boat, new truck, what the heck another new boat, Rhinos, Etc...
Shit maybe I'll take the job...
Signed,
Jealous loser (having to work on memorial weekend)

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Does your green card have to match your drivers licence??:confused: