PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our son...

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:26 PM
He's finally moving out of the house! He saved his allowance and his little paychecks! He's such a proud young man these days, running around singing and hollaring "No more 10PM bed time" ..oh those crazy kids! We're helping out as best we can! Son..your father and I have decided to let you wait a year to pay back all the rent you owe us, and we are going to forget all the 10 dollars here and 15 dollars there you borrowed.
He speaks very highly of all his ***boat friends. He has pictures of all of you on his wall and tells us stories about all of you. He mostly speaks of this poor girl that can't afford a shirt - topless if I recall. We hear him at night sobbing for her over and over " Oh topless..Oh topless" It's rather sad:(
Once again son we're proud of you! Your father wants to know if you can get into your new place any sooner? I think he want's you to get used to it as soon as possible!
Mom

racecar.hotshoe
05-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Dont give his room away just yet.They have a way of returning.:D

OutCole'd
That's very sweet.

Devilman
Nice... LMAO :D :D :D

OutCole'd
05-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey MamaDjunkie, what's Lil DJunkie's favorite dinner that you make for him?

Jordy
Nice. :D

Cole Trickle
Make me some meat loaf bitch!!!!:D:D:eek:

topless
05-24-2007, 01:32 PM
He's finally moving out of the house! He saved his allowance and his little paychecks! He's such a proud young man these days, running around singing and hollaring "No more 10PM bed time" ..oh those crazy kids! We're helping out as best we can! Son..your father and I have decided to let you wait a year to pay back all the rent you owe us, and we are going to forget all the 10 dollars here and 15 dollars there you borrowed.
He speaks very highly of all his ***boat friends. He has pictures of all of you on his wall and tells us stories about all of you. He mostly speaks of this poor girl that can't afford a shirt - topless if I recall. We hear him at night sobbing for her over and over " Oh topless..Oh topless" It's rather sad:(
Once again son we're proud of you! Your father wants to know if you can get into your new place any sooner? I think he want's you to get used to it as soon as possible!
MomLMAO!!!! Now you know what the 10 dollars here 15 dollars there was for.:D :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Rotflmao :d :d :d

shippingguy
05-24-2007, 01:34 PM
No more sneaking off to Vegas for that great sex anymore, congrats:D :D :D

Lightning
05-24-2007, 01:35 PM
MA!!!.. MEATLOAF!!!!

Cole Trickle
05-24-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/chaz-dj-room.jpg

AZJD
05-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Rolmfao!:d :d :d

Biglue
05-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Oh Topless, oh Topless. ROTFLMAO

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Hello Mr OutColed.. are you in the same boat as that poor topless girl? When he moves out he may wish to donate a few clothing items so you wont be out coled.
His favorite meal has always been zoodles. He loves to make jungle noises while he eats them. He always makes a frecious face when he eats them like he's a tiger. Grrrr .....Oh so cute!

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Young man! :mad: You need your mouth washed out with soap! Let jr tell you what happens when he gets lippy!

burtandnancy2
05-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Isn't it great when they turn 12...

Magic34
05-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Maaaaaaaaa!!!! Meat loaf!!! Fock!!!!
What is she doing? I never know what she is doing.
LMAO MamaDJunkie.... LMAO!!!!

topless
05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Young man! :mad: You need your mouth washed out with soap! Let jr tell you what happens when he gets lippy!I hear 2 talblespoons of liquid soap does the trick every time.:D

MamaDjunkie
Isn't it great when they turn 12...
Oh my goodness no it wasn't! He was "discovering" himself a bit more than what we were told was usual for a child of that age!

Cole Trickle
Young man! :mad: You need your mouth washed out with soap! Let jr tell you what happens when he gets lippy!
You put him on yummy desert time out and refuse to clean his underooze?:D:idea:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:48 PM
I hear 2 talblespoons of liquid soap does the trick every time.:D
Lil tip here.. all or nothing!

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:49 PM
You put him on yummy desert time out and refuse to clean his underooze?:D:idea:
No we tried that..but he missed 1st, 2nd and half of 3rd grade.

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Ya gonna teach the little girl how to clean the skid marks off little DJ's tighty whities???:eek:

Ziggy
I hear 2 talblespoons of liquid soap does the trick every time.:D
OH TOPLESS !

Debbolas
Congrats :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
OH TOPLESS !
Seien Sie ruhig!

Cole Trickle
When are you gonna force him to get married to that poor girl that still thinks he is a hetrosexual?:D
How much do you pay her a week to hang out with him?:devil: :eek:

Baja Big Dog
Now he can watch prono's in the living room!!!!

WYRD
05-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Rotflmao !!!! :D :D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Ya gonna teach the little girl how to clean the skid marks off little DJ's tighty whities???:eek:
We chose to purchase Star Wars wookie underwear for him to get a few days out of them.

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:54 PM
He better leave his lil junkie alone now.. i have washed enough socks that stick together!:mad:

OutCole'd
05-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Who is going to do his laundry now that he won't have you around? Have you spent some time teaching Lil DJ how to use a washing machine or dryer? Who is going to help get his toast out of the toaster?

Devilman
05-24-2007, 01:55 PM
No more "combing his hair" behind locked bathroom doors anymore. LOL :D

Biglue
05-24-2007, 01:55 PM
MamaDjunkie, you better get over to his new place as soon as you can. He's planning to get some cable or dish and fornicate to some adult movies before you can set the parental controls. :jawdrop: :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:56 PM
When are you gonna force him to get married to that poor girl that still thinks he is a hetrosexual?:D
How much do you pay her a week to hang out with him?:devil: :eek:
We don't want to rush him ..it's amazing how they get attached to a Cher CD. He still sings to that! I'm sure he will get over it and get married some day!
You don't want to know!

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Who is going to do his laundry now that he won't have you around? Have you spent some time teaching Lil DJ how to use a washing machine or dryer? Who is going to help get his toast out of the toaster?
Are you bloody serious?? I had to take the batteries out of his electric toothbrush in fear of him decapitating himself! :jawdrop:

djunkie
05-24-2007, 01:58 PM
:D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 01:58 PM
No more "combing his hair" behind locked bathroom doors anymore. LOL :D
He combs his hair for hours sometimes. He really gets into it! I just wish he would quit spraying atht hair gell everywhere!

Biglue
05-24-2007, 01:59 PM
He better leave his lil junkie alone now.. i have washed enough socks that stick together!:mad:
Is he still throwing them up on his ceiling so they hang like cave barnicles like at his Havasu house? :D :D

Ziggy
05-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Seien Sie ruhig!
rotflmao......Ja Wohl mein Herr

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:00 PM
rotflmao......Ja Wohl mein Herr
;)

djunkie
Mom
Get off the computer and clean my room bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
He combs his hair for hours sometimes. He really gets into it! I just wish he would quit spraying atht hair gell everywhere!
Did you not teach him to care for his head as well as he does his chest and buttocks?

MamaDjunkie
Is he still throwing them up on his ceiling so they hang like cave barnicles like at his Havasu house? :D :D
My lord no! We broke him of that 2 weeks ago Friday!

Devilman
05-24-2007, 02:01 PM
ROTFLMAO http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:01 PM
I still have that wooden spoon, Mr Big mouth in front of his friends! !:mad:

topless
05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Liquid soap Mama, Liquid Soap!!!!

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I still have that wooden spoon, Mr Big mouth in front of his friends! !:mad:
And oh ya, wash my phucking car too while your at it. :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Did you not teach him to care for his head as well as he does his chest and buttocks?
We tried.. I still don't get the whole "Wax on Wax off" we hear coming form the bathroom?? :confused:

Ziggy
05-24-2007, 02:03 PM
I prefer KY.........................

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:06 PM
I'll just take away his National geographic collection! :mad:
Oh ..did'nt think we knew about that ..did you jr?? mr " I'm just looking at the lions" making those discusting uh uh noises for hours on end!

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Who's car??? :mad:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:07 PM
I prefer KY.........................
So did he! After the 4th visit to Emergency..he quit! :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
05-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm disgusted on how you treat your dear Mother. I hope PapaDJunkie beats your azz when you get home. No warm cookies for prick!:mad:
We'll see how tough you talk when it's time to get tucked in tonight.....

Mrs.Racer277
05-24-2007, 02:08 PM
OMG I am crying over here....LMAO :D :D

topless
05-24-2007, 02:09 PM
So did he! After the 4th visit to Emergency..he quit! :jawdrop:A fun trick to play is to relpace the KY with Super Glue.

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Hey ma, I just wanna say thanks for letting me stay here so long. Its been fun but I got a few things I need to tell you. Your cooking ain't that great, also I've had sex with my g/f on the couch, and finally I've jerked off in the shower a few times. Sorry for the clogged drain. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey ma, I just wanna say thanks for letting me stay here so long. Its been fun but I got a few things I need to tell you. Your cooking ain't that great, also I've had sex with my g/f on the couch, and finally I've jerked off in the shower a few times. Sorry for the clogged drain. :D :D
TMI:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm disgusted on how you treat your dear Mother. I hope PapaDJunkie beats your azz when you get home. No warm cookies for prick!:mad:
We'll see how tough you talk when it's time to get tucked in tonight.....
Oh he's gonna get it! :mad: His papa is going to ...........well nevermind! if child protection sercices has taught me one thing, it's to keep my intentions quiet! As for tucked, in he'll be lucky to crawl up the stairs to his room! :mad: The mouth on that boy! I should have swallowed! :mad:

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh he's gonna get it! :mad: His papa is going to ...........well nevermind! if child protection sercices has taught me one thing, it's to keep my intentions quiet! As for tucked, in he'll be lucky to crawl up the stairs to his room! :mad: The mouth on that boy! I should have swallowed! :mad:
But mom, my room is downstairs. Did you forget to take your medication again today? :idea: :D :D

Phat Daddy
05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Mama DJ, whose bed will Dfaggie run to now, when he gets scared at night???:( :(

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Your dad wanted to give you part of the royalty check from the vid he made of you two..but you can forget that now Mr big mouth! Oh and don't worry about the drain in the shower..your dad used your toothbrush to clean that out weeks ago! :)

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:15 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Mama DJ, whose bed will Dfaggie run to now, when he gets scared at night???:( :(
Bitch you got no room to talk. Has your wife taught you how to dress yourself yet? And by the way, isn't it your nap time? :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
05-24-2007, 02:15 PM
LMAO!!!!!:D :D :D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:16 PM
But mom, my room is downstairs. Did you forget to take your medication again today? :idea: :D :D
I meant to say "from" his room smartmouth! :D

DADDYDjunkie
LOOK HERE BOY!!!!!:mad: I told your momma I shoulda put it in her butt that night, you shoulda been swallowed! just for that comment Im gonna put you over my knee!!!:mad: :mad:

MamaDjunkie
A fun trick to play is to relpace the KY with Super Glue.
That kept him home from 4th grade. We can't leave anything around:mad:

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I meant to say "from" his room smartmouth! :D
Hey mom, you seem to be getting a little crazy here. How about you pop a couple Valium and take a nap. People your age shouldn't be up to long at a time.

Phat Daddy
05-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Bitch you got no room to talk. Has your wife taught you how to dress yourself yet? And by the way, isn't it your nap time? :crossx: :crossx:
I wasn't talking to you. Now go back to your Nickelodeon movie with your juice and crackers.

djunkie
LOOK HERE BOY!!!!!:mad: I told your momma I shoulda put it in her butt that night, you shoulda been swallowed! just for that comment Im gonna put you over my knee!!!:mad: :mad:
Go back to work dick. :D :D

MamaDjunkie
You tell him Papa! It was your turn that night, so don't get upset now ( especially in front of his friends ) Remember what happend last time you put him over your knee?? I'm sick of doing laundry! :mad:

djunkie
I wasn't talking to you. Now go back to your Nickelodeon movie with your juice and crackers.
"Hello Pot" :D :D

Phat Daddy
05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Better yet... take his Stars Wars collection away!!!:D :D :D

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I already sold it all for my down payment. :D :D

DADDYDjunkie
Go back to work dick. :D :D
watch it or I will tell all your hot boat buddies how you play vagina man and stare at yourself in the mirror with your wienie tucked between your legs:jawdrop:

MamaDjunkie
and his Wookie underpants!:mad:

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
watch it or I will tell all your hot boat buddies how you play vagina man and stare at yourself in the mirror with your wienie tucked between your legs:jawdrop:
LOL!!!!!!! Where do you guys come up with this shit??? :D :D

DADDYDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
You tell him Papa! It was your turn that night, so don't get upset now ( especially in front of his friends ) Remember what happend last time you put him over your knee?? I'm sick of doing laundry! :mad:
Oh Im sorry about that momma, who knew so much shit could come outta one little boy:)

OutCole'd
05-24-2007, 02:22 PM
LMAO.... Friggen DJ

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
That was cute the first 250 times. Do you remember when he glued all my Kotex on him and was running around yelling
"I'm Vagina man...I'm Vagina man" until he got to close to the aquarium..then he was more like "I'm Puffy porcupine man ...I'm Puffy porcupine man" :rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Hay Ma and Pa..have you guys actually seen this "girl"? Or do you think daddy raised a little DJFAG????
Or do you care, as long as hes gone!!!

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh Im sorry about that momma, who knew so much shit could come outta one little boy:)
Still! :mad:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Hay Ma and Pa..have you guys actually seen this "girl"? Or do you think daddy raised a little DJFAG????
We want him around, just as long he limits it to monthly visits!

DADDYDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:26 PM
we are proud of him no matter what he turns out to be
his momma did always want a little girl though

hoolign
05-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Rotflmfao! :d :d :d

DADDYDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:28 PM
we are proud of him no matter what he turns out to be
his momma did always want a little girl though
she used to dress our lil djunkie in the cutest little dresses, brings a tear to my eye to remember the good ole days. seems like just yesterday we were changing his little dcrappies...

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:33 PM
she used to dress our lil djunkie in the cutest little dresses, brings a tear to my eye to remember the good ole days. seems like just yesterday we were changing his little dcrappies...
You are getting senile! It was yesterday! :jawdrop:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey Ma and Pa, will you still keep his picture over the fireplace?
http://www.qwipster.net/40virgin.jpg
:D :D :D :D
That's not his picture..but he has that one on his wall! :jawdrop:

djunkie
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm starting to think my drunk neighbor got a computer. :idea: :idea: :idea:

MamaDjunkie
05-24-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm starting to think my drunk neighbor got a computer. :idea: :idea: :idea:
No silly boy ..he's over here partying..i mean celebrat..I mean having a going away party for you!

76ANTHONY
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
holy shiat, this has got to be almost as funny as hoolis keyboard thread, awwwhahahahahahah:jawdrop: :D :D :D

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
doooh.....:jawdrop: :D :D :D
thanks MamaDJ, now we know his screen name has nothing to do with his truck:D

djunkie
05-24-2007, 03:21 PM
doooh.....:jawdrop: :D :D :D
thanks MamaDJ, now we know his screen name has nothing to do with his truck:D
Actually it doesn't. :D

tntperformance
05-24-2007, 10:39 PM
I can not believe I missed this thread!!:eek: