PDA

View Full Version : Needles/Fort Mojave Development

hottrodder
05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm hoping one of the good folks on this forum can help me out. I've been boating in Blythe for over 10 years and this season my little mobile is up on the block. It's time to leave the park and get a place of my own.
I'd like to get the name of the developer or maybe the name of a local realtor who knows a little something about this development. For that matter tell me what YOU know about this development.
The little I know about it is that I believe it's called Marina Shores. I presume it's a package deal. You own the land and agree to one of the developers spec homes. So help an HBer out and provide any details you can.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Marina_Shores_Aerial.jpg

whiteworks
05-24-2007, 08:00 PM
928 788 4601
928 788 3267
cindy son "realtor" she is knowledgeable on this part of the river
That developement has no river access:(

hottrodder
05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Thx. I'll try those numbers.
I know there's no river access there but there's two bridges within a couple of miles and Needles marina and Jack Smith park are just on the other side of the river.

whiteworks
05-25-2007, 08:46 AM
are you dead set on owning the dirt? if not You should check out the palms in needles just across the river and up a mile or two from the developement in your photo. nice newly paved park, private ramp, and onsite storage units.

hottrodder
05-25-2007, 10:10 AM
I think I've seen that park when going up to the Avi. Every park is different regarding rules, CC&R's, fees, etc... but I think I'm done playing in someone elses sandbox. It's time to start my own playset.
Thanks for the idea though.

jjk94
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Its called marina Coves. Houses are around 350,000+ There is a ramp but no other river access as they are accross the street from the developments that are on the river. There may be a development of condos and apartments going in to the east also.

prop check
05-27-2007, 01:41 PM
That google shows my place. I am of the 95 right there. we have in ground st mobiles (nice ones) in our neighborhood on good size lots for around the 200K mark they were put in by a builder and never lived in. the community is called Bermuda Dunes. I am 1/2 mile garage door to ramp for launch it is a real quit area. if you need info call Summit's River Road Realty and ask for Chuck. Good Luck.

riverfun
05-27-2007, 11:21 PM
I believe they have launch privileges at the same ramp that the developement between them and the water does. Also be sure to ask about the water in the lake, I think when they first started building they didnt have permission to keep pumping water from the river to keep it filled up but I heard that they got it fixed. (but I would want to know its not going to be a problem in the future) Also you may want to look across the river on Beach or Marina Dr. its called Rio Buena Vista, I own a house there and its a great community. They are not stick built houses but very nice manufactured homes and you own the land. You can get river front for about $550-600k or golf course for 350-400k or a interior home for 300-350k. Good luck, and I do not blame you for only wanting to own the land, I looked long and hard before I bought due to wanting the same thing.

hottrodder
05-31-2007, 04:14 PM
PC- FYI. Chuck doesn't work @ Summmitt's river realty any longer. :(

hottrodder
06-01-2007, 10:41 AM
WW- Cindy promptly returned my call and was a pleasure on the phone. She asked who recommended her so she could thank them. PM me your name if you'd like and I'll tell Cindy. There may be a bottle of Dom in it for you :)
We're going to Mead for fathers day and I've got to go to Blythe first. I plan to roll through Needles on the way up and check out the development. Cindy said she'd arrange to show us a few of the homes. Thanks!