PDA

View Full Version : Reggie is finally in custody !!!

finsfan4life
05-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Our dear friend Reggie the alligator was finally captured today in Lake Machado. What was hilarious was channel 7 news showed live footage of Reggie being tranferred to the L.A. Zoo (kinda of like when they showed live footage of the other dangerous animal named "O.J").
Now this news coverage was definelty much more interesting, and more important than lets say, the Immigration march !!!!
REGGIE RULES !!!!!:) :)

hoolign
05-24-2007, 06:06 PM
No one with an ioda of common sense litens to the ramblings of a Dolfins fan! :rolleyes:

Bow Tie Omega
05-24-2007, 06:08 PM
No one with an ioda of common sense litens to the ramblings of a Dolfins fan! :rolleyes:
Hey, OJ was found not guilty:rolleyes:

finsfan4life
05-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah dude, learn how to spell first, You must be a Raider fan !!!!

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Dam...there goes my new pair of boots!!:mad:

Hardly Satisfied
05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
now, how much did it cost it taxpayers in that city. They should have left him there.

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Saw that and thought was a police chase until the news commentator explained what we were watching.
Our dear friend Reggie the alligator was finally captured today in Lake Machado. What was hilarious was channel 7 news showed live footage of Reggie being tranferred to the L.A. Zoo (kinda of like when they showed live footage of the other dangerous animal named "O.J").
Now this news coverage was definelty much more interesting, and more important than lets say, the Immigration march !!!!
REGGIE RULES !!!!!:) :)

Havasu1986
05-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah dude, learn how to spell first, You must be a Raider fan !!!!
Don't rag on Hooli..he's Canadian...They don't know about football.
Go Ducks.:D

vee-driven
05-24-2007, 07:19 PM
my friend is good friends with the guy that used to own reggie, and i think he payed dearley, even though the guy he gave reggie to, dumped him in the park.

djunkie
05-24-2007, 09:20 PM
my friend is good friends with the guy that used to own reggie, and i think he payed dearley, even though the guy he gave reggie to, dumped him in the park.
Really? When I used to sell Christmas trees I sold one to him and delivered it to his house. At the time he had 2 of them in his backyard. Rumor has it that the second one is in the lake also. :jawdrop:

HavaSkank
05-24-2007, 09:25 PM
I say stock the LA park lakes with gators. Immigation solution solved

djunkie
05-24-2007, 09:31 PM
I say stock the LA park lakes with gators. Immigation solution solved
Have you ever been to Lake Machado where Reggie was? Trust me, it didn't stop the illegals from going there. :rolleyes: :D :D

zudnic
05-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Don't rag on Hooli..he's Canadian...They don't know about football.
Go Ducks.:D
They know football just not good with naming teams Go Riders!!!! :D
GO SENATORS that was tough I'm a Leafs fan..

vee-driven
05-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Really? When I used to sell Christmas trees I sold one to him and delivered it to his house. At the time he had 2 of them in his backyard. Rumor has it that the second one is in the lake also. :jawdrop:
I'll bet it is!