PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the Coca Cola 600

ClownRoyal
05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Done Memorial Day in Havasu the last 3 years. Have to take a break and go back to Charlotte for the 600.
Going Racing Boys! Coolest thing about this weekend in Charlotte is the Thur-Sat downtown street party. Downtown is blocked off for about 15 blocks. Stages are set up at each end and in the middle. Everything but the food and beverages is free. Bands slated to play: Puddle of Mudd, Cheap Trick, Loverboy, Better then Ezra, Joe Nichols,Diamond Rio. Did I mention it is FREE. And you can get autographs (not my thing) from Nascar drivers. Man I love the Charlotte in May!

27 Awesome cat
05-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!Got room for two more??

Baja Big Dog
05-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Gonna get some teeth removed???:confused:

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Done Memorial Day in Havasu the last 3 years. Have to take a break and go back to Charlotte for the 600.
Going Racing Boys! Coolest thing about this weekend in Charlotte is the Thur-Sat downtown street party. Downtown is blocked off for about 15 blocks. Stages are set up at each end and in the middle. Everything but the food and beverages is free. Bands slated to play: Puddle of Mudd, Cheap Trick, Loverboy, Better then Ezra, Joe Nichols,Diamond Rio. Did I mention it is FREE. And you can get autographs (not my thing) from Nascar drivers. Man I love the Charlotte in May!
Party this weekend at Clownroyals house:jawdrop:
PM me for the addy and time;) :D

ClownRoyal
05-24-2007, 07:48 PM
You're are too Funny :)

Kaotic
05-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I have the key to his house, and the DCB. Lets take the DCB out on Saturday, then BBQ later on at his house.
Clownroyal, the DCB better be filled up with gas, and I hope there is real beer in your fridge, not that lite watered down beer that you drink. Oh I forgot, we do not need much gas in the DCB. Just enough to run from the marina to the channel to sit with all of the other DCB's for the day. :sqeyes:

ClownRoyal
05-24-2007, 08:09 PM
I have the key to his house, and the DCB. Lets take the DCB out on Saturday, then BBQ later on at his house.
Clownroyal, the DCB better be filled up with gas, and I hope there is real beer in your fridge, not that lite watered down beer that you drink. Oh I forgot, we do not need much gas in the DCB. Just enough to run from the marina to the channel to sit with all of the other DCB's for the day. :sqeyes:
LOL. Feel free to take her out. Just fill her up when done. Should be about 1 gallon:) to get to the channel and sit all day then back to Windser. Party at my house...but you are responsible for the cleanup.:eek:
See you soon Rex.

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I just ordered the Orange and Purple DCB party streamers @ DCB on line:D
think it would be ok to take the BBQ ON!!!the DCB:devil: :D Daves Custom BBQ's

Cheap Thrills
05-24-2007, 08:21 PM
If you're going to Charlotte. Wave when you go by 40/26e exit.
T.

Throttle
05-24-2007, 09:49 PM
sounds like a good weekend, have fun!

27 Awesome cat
05-24-2007, 09:51 PM
sounds like a good weekend, have fun!
Cam you going to be at home this weekend?