PDA

View Full Version : Yesss!

Faceaz
05-24-2007, 07:02 PM
We're finally making it out to Parker for the first time this summer. Al over @ Stoker fixed the charging system in our boat, putting in a new rectum finder thingy - at least that's what the cost of one of those parts feels like. Mental note, don't disconnect the battery while the motor is running. We took it in Tuesday & he turned it around in a day - Thanks Al. Plus my leg is now healed up enough to hobble around on. Hope to meet some of you out there!

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Glad to hear Al got you up and running.

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 07:22 PM
We're finally making it out to Parker for the first time this summer. Al over @ Stoker fixed the charging system in our boat, putting in a new rectum finder thingy - at least that's what the cost of one of those parts feels like. Mental note, don't disconnect the battery while the motor is running. We took it in Tuesday & he turned it around in a day - Thanks Al. Plus my leg is now healed up enough to hobble around on. Hope to meet some of you out there!
YESSSS...but can you put the boat in the Garage yet;) ?....check PM's

Riverkid
05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
he changed a rectifier...

Faceaz
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah, Regulator Rectifier. I used to work in a Ducati shop, the older ones were notorious for blowing them. People always got bent over by the replacment cost of those things.

Faceaz
05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Glad to hear Al got you up and running.
Is that your boat for sale over @ his shop? There's one there, looks to have the same color scheme, but it's on a white trailer.

RitcheyRch
05-25-2007, 07:01 AM
Not my boat.
Is that your boat for sale over @ his shop? There's one there, looks to have the same color scheme, but it's on a white trailer.