PDA

View Full Version : HTM Sold ????

Havasu Luvr
05-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Just talked to a friend in LHC. Was told HTM was just purchased by locals in LHC. Any one hear this?

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Just talked to a friend in LHC. Was told HTM was just purchased by locals in LHC. Any one hear this?
I would have to walk across the street and talk to Liegha. (no lights on at the moment) I did see the new 30' HTM roll up in the driveway last week......nice looking boat:D

Pussywhippled
05-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Everybody can talk all the smack they want about HTM, but their 30 is an awesome piece.
I've liked them for along time...

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Everybody can talk all the smack they want about HTM, but their 30 is an awesome piece.
I've liked them for along time...
the boat looked very nice....it looks proportional at 30', the SR24's just looked "stocky" the new one looked to have twin 800's in it but I only got a glance from 100'ft away

27 Awesome cat
05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Not what I heard. So who is the person claiming this?:confused:

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 07:47 PM
agreed....not much chance of that at this point....the ball is rolling again;)

27 Awesome cat
05-24-2007, 08:37 PM
agreed....not much chance of that at this point....the ball is rolling again;)
I was not trying to get shit started by asking who said this I hope?? Just knowing the family for more then 15 years I would have heard something about it..
oh and the SS I love as well as the 30',the SR is not my fav.

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2007, 04:57 AM
I was shocked to hear this too, not trying to stir sh*t either, Friends of mine who live in LHC has personal friends (couple) that said they bought HTM. I called BS and just wanted to see if any one else heard she sold out. No Drama please. Just curious since I have a friend who came into some money and has the 30' on his list for possible purchase.

dirty old man
05-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Can't believe there is anyone around today that would buy any boat company in todays enviroment. Last major gas crunch (early '80s) a lot of good and bad companies closed their doors including Spectra. Of all companies to be rumored to have sold, HTM would not even make a blip on the radar regardless how you feel about their design, looks, quality and reputation. These comments are meant to stir things up a bit, but since everyone has already left town, theres no one left to communicate with

hittum
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
HTM did sell! Partied with guy this weekend and told me that his cousin bought the company and will be relocating it to LHC....dont know much more at this point--anything else anyone???

Havasu Luvr
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
These comments are meant to stir things up a bit, but since everyone has already left town, theres no one left to communicate with
DOM, I also heard Ford is coming out with a new Hybred, just another comment meant to stir things up:D Heard HTM has a few more PO's to finish and then it's a done deal. They will be moving it to LHC but possibly using a different name but then again I'm just stirrring sh*t up because thats what I am known for:rolleyes:

Hardly Satisfied
05-29-2007, 07:17 AM
What's your friends name, Keith, just my .02

phebus
05-29-2007, 07:20 AM
On a side note, I sure saw a lot of HTM's on the lake this weekend. I really never noticed how many there are out there. Big power in most of them. Saw the 30' a few times also. That's a big boat.

Dribble
05-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Can't believe there is anyone around today that would buy any boat company in todays enviroment. Last major gas crunch (early '80s) a lot of good and bad companies closed their doors including Spectra. Of all companies to be rumored to have sold, HTM would not even make a blip on the radar regardless how you feel about their design, looks, quality and reputation. These comments are meant to stir things up a bit, but since everyone has already left town, theres no one left to communicate with
A wise man once told me that the best way to make alot of money is to zig when everyone else zags.

prosthogod
05-29-2007, 07:48 AM
I heard a while ago it was going to be sold, and ~1 month ago a done deal. As an owner I couldn't be happier if it was moved to Havi.

SummitKarl
06-07-2007, 06:45 PM
MYTH...confirmed:jawdrop: ;)

al cole'holic
06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
...maybe Jeff Clark came out of hiding and bought HTM now?? :D

77charger
06-07-2007, 08:40 PM
did virage buy htm?:idea: :D

acatitude
06-07-2007, 09:58 PM
wouldn't surprise me if they were sold.... I was actually approached months ago by interested parties if I would have any desire to be part of the buyers group

RiverDave
06-08-2007, 09:55 AM
wouldn't surprise me if they were sold.... I was actually approached months ago by interested parties if I would have any desire to be part of the buyers group
Did you tell them that you'd rather keep your finances "right side up?" :D
I know I know...
RD :D

playdeep
06-08-2007, 10:12 AM
...good friend of mine just took delivery of a new 30...I asked him about the sale just a few minutes ago...he called Lia,and as of about noon today,she still owned HTM..