PDA

View Full Version : What The F%#*

Jetboatguru
05-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Here we are in Red Bluff and we have the only K boat here! Where are all the K racers? I know Rankin had a engine problems and could not get parts in time but where is everyone else? PUSSIES!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

MAXIMUS
05-25-2007, 04:01 AM
Here we are in Red Bluff and we have the only K boat here! Where are all the K racers? I know Rankin had a engine problems and could not get parts in time but where is everyone else? PUSSIES!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
Looks like you will just have to beat yourself...:D

Roaddogg 4040
05-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Most are probably home with thier families having quiet "Famly Time" not out covorting around the country side with fast boats and faster women...:D
Steve

gn7
05-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Looks like you will just have to beat yourself...:D
Just once maxi, try getting your head out of the gutter

Rattle Can Lou
05-25-2007, 05:53 AM
Hey Maxi..leave your head right where it's at. Tony does need to beat himself.

lucky
05-25-2007, 06:16 AM
What was his engine problem ? Not a big enough one :D

Jetboatguru
05-25-2007, 07:01 AM
lHey Maxi..leave your head right where it's at. Tony does need to beat himself.
Things must be a little slow at Humpty Dumpty Autobody!

Chris Kenner - PS681
05-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Sorry!!! You know we tried our best again with K66. If only we could get stuff done by people in a timely fashion. Pat also having to work 7 days a week 14 hours a day for the last month has not helped either. :( Burley for sure!!!

Rattle Can Lou
05-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Rankin told me yesterday that he had no reason to bring the K-Boat. He said you hadn't beaten the SS boat yet....just thought I would throw that little tidbit out for ya to party with...Humpty Dumpty

MAXIMUS
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Rankin told me yesterday that he had no reason to bring the K-Boat. He said you hadn't beaten the SS boat yet....just thought I would throw that little tidbit out for ya to party with...Humpty Dumpty
Damn Lou at least you could offer him a kiss after breaking that off & leaving it...:eek:

dmontzsta
05-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Damn Lou at least you could offer him a kiss after breaking that off & leaving it...:eek:
Lou has been AROUND LONG ENOUGH to know what he is doing. He is just leaving him hanging so he will come back for more. :devil:

MAXIMUS
05-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Those marks will stay much longer than the ones his ass cheeks left on the deck of tony's capsule:devil:

dmontzsta
05-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Those marks will stay much longer than the ones his ass cheeks left on the deck of tony's capsule:devil:
I hear the cheek marks are now yellow? :) Tony and Craig should make Lou pay sponsors dues for all the advertising he has received from that shit. :idea:

sanger ss396
05-25-2007, 11:12 AM
waiting to go to the big one in idaho at burley looks like they want to save the parts for burley to take on rcl

Rattle Can Lou
05-25-2007, 11:43 AM
I gotta be honest...my good friend Cory Carpenter wanted to come by and see ya Tony. He lives in Red Bluff and heard you were looking for some friends to hang with. He's a great guy and loves to drink with the best of em. If you want his phone number give me a PM.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/Carhartt-Introduces-C.jpg?t=1180122143

Rattle Can Lou
05-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Lou has been AROUND LONG ENOUGH to know what he is doing. He is just leaving him hanging so he will come back for more. :devil:
What's this "round long enough" crap!!! I told you yesterday that your lifespan is getting shorter by the day...do you not listen???

dmontzsta
05-25-2007, 11:51 AM
What's this "round long enough" crap!!! I told you yesterday that your lifespan is getting shorter by the day...do you not listen???
Nobody really knows how old santa is, so I cannot answer that question. :)

Kindsvater Flat
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
I was around I-5 all day and only saw one boat that might have been headed to Red Bluff. Everything else was disco boats or bayliners.

Gilles
05-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Maybe some k-boats are at the Eastern Division championship this weekend. There is a KRR class at the schedule.

Mrs.Racer277
05-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Maybe you scared them off ;)

Sherpa
05-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I finally found the K-5 pit..... well, errr, the "Blo-Me" pit..........lol.
I wanted a new K-5 shirt.......... I'm sure as hell not gonna wear a Blo-me
shirt in this millenium....
whats up with no K-5 shirts Tonyman?
It was nice watching you run again this year...
--Sherpa

photo chick
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
I finally found the K-5 pit..... well, errr, the "Blo-Me" pit..........lol.
I wanted a new K-5 shirt.......... I'm sure as hell not gonna wear a Blo-me
shirt in this millenium....
whats up with no K-5 shirts Tonyman?
It was nice watching you run again this year...
--Sherpa
We had k-5 hats.....did ya get one of those?:D

Jetboatguru
05-29-2007, 03:42 PM
We had k-5 hats.....did ya get one of those?:D
Kick his ass LORI!!!:D :D
SHerpa, it was good to see you. Sorry I couldn't chat with ya more it was a bit hectic. Come by in Chowchilla!

sanger mike
05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
hey tony we kept missing you on sunday, but i gave the K-5 the big look over for some strut bracing ideas. :D