PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend Thread

3 daytona`s
05-24-2007, 09:34 PM
I had a great friend die in Viet Nam,and have never ever forgot the "times" I thought it might be good-nice to have all who have lost friends,family members to maybe tell their story,the country plays on Memorial day but really all the lost Fathers,Brothers,Sisters,Cousins. Etc. While this great country is in a major dilema we still get to go about our life in relative peace.The moving "WALL" is coming to Bullhead City over the holiday. I can not wait to see/experience it. The Ultimate Sacrifice. Have fun be safe but post your story,please. There are many who need a wakeup.

Havasu Carrera
05-24-2007, 09:37 PM
The moving Wall will be in Bullhead? Is there only one? How long will it be there? Thanks for the heads up. I would love to see it. I'll be looking for the name Johny Piner from San Garbiel on there.

3 daytona`s
05-24-2007, 09:43 PM
The moving Wall will be in Bullhead? Is there only one? How long will it be there? Thanks for the heads up. I would love to see it. I'll be looking for the name Johny Piner from San Garbiel on there.
It will be here for approx. four days. The display down at the Vererans Memorial Park down from lazy Harry`s. Hey I`ll get the exact dates tomorrow and post. P.S. take your soft lead pencil and a piece of paper. Very emotional, any you will never ever lose that piece of paper. Have fun Man

3 daytona`s
05-25-2007, 08:22 AM
I was mistaken,thought this weekend,it will be The Arizona Veterans Memorial Park Thursday June 14-18. I called city hall and there was a conflict but these dates are set,for Bullhead City.