PDA

View Full Version : IT's HAVAZOO time

SummitKarl
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
it's, midnight Thursday..
some crackpot with at least twin 496's is out making full speed passes on the lake for the last 20min:rolleyes: ...HEY DIP SHIAT......it's FOCKING DARK OUT:hammer2: hope you don't kill anybody..
oh yea and death flight has been going non stop..looks like 3 choppers in rotation and it's only going to get worse:rolleyes:
the rest of you try to be safe this weekend;)
SK<<<<<<<<<<staying home and detailing boats;)

wsuwrhr
05-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Damn at midnight?
I thought it was wakeless speed after dark.
I'm done, for tonight.
Brian

27 Awesome cat
05-24-2007, 11:21 PM
some crackpot with at least twin 496's is out making full speed passes on the lake for the last 20min:rolleyes: ...HEY DIP SHIAT......it's FOCKING DARK OUT:hammer2: hope you don't kill anybody..
oh yea and death flight has been going non stop..looks like 3 choppers in rotation and it's only going to get worse:rolleyes:
Sooooooooooooooooooo! whats your point?

Beer-30
05-25-2007, 12:25 AM
NATURAL SELECTION at work once again.
http://i3.tinypic.com/4m969zq.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-25-2007, 01:32 AM
14 HRS to blast off

BigDoug
05-25-2007, 04:59 AM
Mel, where are you "blasting" off to ? :D

LHC30Victory
05-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Twin 496'a huh? Wasnt me, we drive a toon (that will go faster with offshore controls :jawdrop: ):D

cola
05-25-2007, 05:05 AM
Twin 496'a huh? Wasnt me, we drive a toon (that will go faster with offshore controls :jawdrop: ):D
Ted, did you sell the 30' :o

LHC30Victory
05-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Ted, did you sell the 30' :o
No, we are a two boat family now....

cc322
05-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Havi on the Holiday weekend :sqeyes: you can have it, got me a brand new bottle of Cabo Wabo, Capt Morgans, some ice cold Pacifico beer and a bunch of King crab legs, my Jacuzzi is at 101 the back yard is where I will be, and of course the neighbors are allready planning to come over.:D

INSman
05-25-2007, 05:59 AM
No, we are a two boat family now....
baller :D ;)

MR.rvrluvr
05-25-2007, 06:07 AM
sorry for the noise, I was detecting a slight ping in the port engine and thought I could clear it out with some WOT... I assumed that time of night would be the best since there was less chance of encountering another boat on the lake...Next time I will take into consideration the fact people might be sleeping.....I was runing mufflers but found that I could not diagnose the symptoms correctly if they were not at full noise potential.....One again sorry and have a pleasent evening.....:D :D
Ok how many spelling boo boo's can you count?

LHC30Victory
05-25-2007, 06:10 AM
sorry for the noise, I was detecting a slight ping in the port engine and thought I could clear it out with some WOT... I assumed that time of night would be the best since there was less chance of encountering another boat on the lake...Next time I will take into consideration the fact people might be sleeping.....I was runing mufflers but found that I could not diagnose the symptoms correctly if they were not at full noise potential.....One again sorry and have a pleasent evening.....:D :D
Ok how many spelling boo boo's can you count?
That appology is very stand up of you! :rolleyes:

phebus
05-25-2007, 06:25 AM
Havi on the Holiday weekend :sqeyes: you can have it, got me a brand new bottle of Cabo Wabo, Capt Morgans, some ice cold Pacifico beer and a bunch of King crab legs, my Jacuzzi is at 101 the back yard is where I will be, and of course the neighbors are allready planning to come over.:D
Be very carefull. Word is that the Orange County Sherriff's Office will be conducting a zero tolerance "Drunks having fun in hot tubs" campaign, and that in conjunction with the Coto De Caza "Hey, my shit doesn't stink" campaign, should result in numerous arrests. :D

phebus
05-25-2007, 06:37 AM
some crackpot with at least twin 496's is out making full speed passes on the lake for the last 20min:rolleyes: ...HEY DIP SHIAT......it's FOCKING DARK OUT:hammer2: hope you don't kill anybody..SK<<<<<<<<<<staying home and detailing boats;)
Karl, that was me out tuning my new stereo to the Bilge Idioits "Sounds of the drags" CD.
What a romantic night. :D

Ziggy
05-25-2007, 06:58 AM
I'd have guessed it was a wakeboat :D with a loud stereo faking the engine noise........but wow, Phebus and Bilgie out for a romantic dinner cruise, never in my wildest dreams(and I have lots of those:D)
:D :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2007, 07:00 AM
I wanna be there NOW :devil:

BADBLOWN572
05-25-2007, 07:03 AM
I wanna be there NOW :devil:
You guys coming up this weekend? We are going to be rolling up to Havasu on Sunday. :)

cc322
05-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Be very carefull. Word is that the Orange County Sherriff's Office will be conducting a zero tolerance "Drunks having fun in hot tubs" campaign, and that in conjunction with the Coto De Caza "Hey, my shit doesn't stink" campaign, should result in numerous arrests. :D
I will keep that in mind:D

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2007, 07:09 AM
You guys coming up this weekend? We are going to be rolling up to Havasu on Sunday. :)
I will be there, leaving after work tonight. Sean is in Red Bluff for the boat drags.
I will be with Bobby and Windy :)

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 07:21 AM
just drained mine yesterday and I am filling it right now:D , got a bottle of "Seven"and some Rib-Eyes for me and a bag of ice for the Jacuzzi;) :D :D

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 07:23 AM
baller :D ;)
hello POT...meet Kettle:D
Mr. 2 Rhino family:rolleyes: :D

edog_103
05-25-2007, 07:36 AM

BADBLOWN572
05-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I will be there, leaving after work tonight. Sean is in Red Bluff for the boat drags.
I will be with Bobby and Windy :)
Awesome. :) We will have to meet up at some point in time. :)

HavaSkank
05-25-2007, 07:51 AM
OOOoh! This is gonna get good!

Devil's Advocate
05-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Glad we're NOT in Havazoo this weekend. Don't like that much chaos.

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2007, 07:55 AM
That would be great. :) :)

Beer-30
05-25-2007, 10:27 AM
Hey Cocksucker get your fuken facts before you go posting pictures like that you fuken Azzhole. I have never seen so much hate come from a place. I hope to god nothing happens to you this weekend or in the future. YOU FUK! You and Snager-D. Both of you can go jump off a cliff.
Wow.

91nordic29
05-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey Cocksucker get your fuken facts before you go posting pictures like that you fuken Azzhole. I have never seen so much hate come from a place. I hope to god nothing happens to you this weekend or in the future. YOU FUK! You and Snager-D. Both of you can go jump off a cliff.
nice language. so,,, what IS the story? you have our attention...:rolleyes:

RiverDave
05-25-2007, 10:42 AM
nice language. so,,, what IS the story? you have our attention...:rolleyes:
The pics of the boat he put up weren't hauling ass at night. Edge's point of it is that there's was a complete accident and they weren't doing something stupid. Much different then a darwinism award.
On the flipside though, (to my knowledge anyways) nobody is real sure what happened with that Eliminator so whether or not it was a darwin move is still kinda up in the air?
My personal opinion is mechanical failure. I've seen that boat run Parker 100 times, and have never witnessed them do anything out of the ordinary. Not saying they didn't on this time, just saying if I was a gambling man, I'd bet they lost a motor or a drive or something, and made an exit stage right.
RD

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 10:44 AM
:) I just wanted to say "Have a Nice Day" :)
Needed to lighten it up in here a little :)

91nordic29
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
i dont hink he posted the pic because of the circumstances in that particular incident, just as an illustration as to what can happen.:)

havasurat27
05-25-2007, 10:51 AM
I second that.....only no Tequila for me. The traffic getting there and back is enough not to mention the amount of stupidity crammed in one spot for 3 days. No Thanks!
Everyone be safe so you can make it back on a normal weekend!

Beer-30
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey, I just used that pic out of ease. It was the latest collision, and I meant it as an eye opener. It is a Holiday weekend, and there will be some kind of incident somewhere. My point was intended to keep people sharp and safe and not to become a statistic. Every time one of these things happen, it puts a black eye on performance pleasure boating. Boats don't kill people - People kill people.
I agree that the boat in the pic was not running WOT at Havasu at night. It was a Parker incident, and cause is still under investigation from what I can tell. I hope the people involved come out of it OK, I would never wish otherwise.
If I had crashed my boat, I would have glady used my own pic instead.

Bradman
05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
i dont hink he posted the pic because of the circumstances in that particular incident, just as an illustration as to what can happen.:)
That's the way I read it too. :confused:

echo
05-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Again WTF

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2007, 11:57 AM
I agree

djunkie
05-25-2007, 12:05 PM
I hear shes having a BBQ Sunday night. :D :D

edog_103
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Had to edit the response. It sounded a little bad as I was reading it, after I posted it. What can I say? I was just having a rough morning. :) :)

RiverRatMike
05-25-2007, 07:29 PM
I'll be surprized if this memorial weekend goes on without a death. Be safe

shueman
05-25-2007, 07:39 PM
The LE Scanner channels will be going non-stop....:eek: :D

Ziggy
05-25-2007, 07:50 PM
totally unrelated but I just wanted to mention I let out a gnarley burb a second ago :D

27 Awesome cat
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
totally unrelated but I just wanted to mention I let out a gnarley burb a second ago :D
Wow thats so strange so did I:D

RiverRatMike
05-26-2007, 12:57 PM
the line of vehicles and boats trying to get into Windsor beach this morning was crazy. I was on my way to work about 6:30a this morning and there was a huge back up on Industrial, at least a half mile long. Crazy!

spectras only
05-26-2007, 07:17 PM
We had a tough time navigating around all the boats on our Victoria Day long weekend at Skaha Lake last week :D:D :D
http://media.putfile.com/07-may-long-weekend--Skaha-Lake-BC