PDA

View Full Version : Folsom Sunday???

justfloatn
05-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Wife put the skids on me going Red Bluff? She wants to go boating. Anyone else going that day?

sixgunsam
05-25-2007, 06:47 AM
Are you taking the hydro out there?

justfloatn
05-25-2007, 09:53 AM
No, Sold it last year. Just still love that boat. I'll get another in a few years. I guess I should change the photo.

sixgunsam
05-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Might take the flat out there late Sunday, going to try and hit Far West on Monday.

justfloatn
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Gonna be big water for the flat. Are you going to CFW for fathers day, I'll be camping out there that weekend.

charitycase
05-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Fathers Day CFW.Come by & have a beer.Camps 23 & 25.

sixgunsam
05-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Definately CFW on Fathers Day, Casey I'll see you for cocktail hour, hopefully I won't have to raid your hardware bin like last year:D

grads2112
05-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Have fun and be careful out there. I went out there today and it was packed. I also saw more law enforcement out there than I've ever seen in 25+ years of boating on Folsom. They were pulling people over for doing 6 m.p.h. in the 5 m.p.h. zone:sqeyes:

acatitude
05-26-2007, 09:40 PM
guess I was better off just getting drunk with badburn at the yacht club for the last 2 days...... pool and bbq tomorrow and monday.... dont need all that shiat.. oh boat ran like its old self with the new prop Greg

YeLLowBoaT
05-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Have fun and be careful out there. I went out there today and it was packed. I also saw more law enforcement out there than I've ever seen in 25+ years of boating on Folsom. They were pulling people over for doing 6 m.p.h. in the 5 m.p.h. zone:sqeyes:
that makes me happy, i've been boating on folsom lake all my life... I can count on my fingers the numbers of times I've seen the sheriff on the water.( I'm not one to go out on weekends or holidays,)

acatitude
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM
hey yellowboat the cops there have their priorities. last year one day im at the dock just warming the grocery getter up and I see the sheriff boat pulling up behind me and im thinking oh shit this is it ticket time for noise... so one cop jumps off on the dock, I figure what the hell to late to turn it off, so I keep warming it up and it is very loud....... cops say nothing to me as Im blowing water on there boat, lol... a couple minutes later the one comes back jumps in thier boat with a couple bags from burger king,they wave and away they go....... gotta love it :D

grads2112
05-26-2007, 09:52 PM
guess I was better off just getting drunk with badburn at the yacht club for the last 2 days...... pool and bbq tomorrow and monday.... dont need all that shiat.. oh boat ran like its old self with the new prop Greg
I definitely will be sitting pool side the rest of the weekend...and should of probably done it today too.

grads2112
05-26-2007, 09:55 PM
The cops had no problems with engine noise today but did crack down on some of the wakeboard boats for their stereos. It didn't hurt that I had Jory with me today and he does all the service on the Rangers/Sherriffs boats.:D

YeLLowBoaT
05-26-2007, 09:56 PM
hey yellowboat the cops there have their priorities. last year one day im at the dock just warming the grocery getter up and I see the sheriff boat pulling up behind me and im thinking oh shit this is it ticket time for noise... so one cop jumps off on the dock, I figure what the hell to late to turn it off, so I keep warming it up and it is very loud....... cops say nothing to me as Im blowing water on there boat, lol... a couple minutes later the one comes back jumps in thier boat with a couple bags from burger king,they wave and away they go....... gotta love it :D
lol. sounds about right. Got pulled over by them when I was in hs near dyke 8. ( 4 hs kids in a boat, use to pull it to hs with me) The kept asking why we were not in school( we had cut), they actaully beleaved the BS about having a teacher day after a safety gear check and cooler check they let us go. Those were good times. back when $5 put a gallon or 2 in the truck and 4-5 in the boat... we could ski for a few hours.

charitycase
05-27-2007, 05:38 AM
Definately CFW on Fathers Day, Casey I'll see you for cocktail hour, hopefully I won't have to raid your hardware bin like last year:D
No worries,it will be restocked.Hardware & cooler.Well, off to RedBluff again.