PDA

View Full Version : Yikes my whole neighborhood is for sale

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 08:26 AM
gonna loose some damn good neighbors and one real good friend:(
only 2 new houses have been built in my hood in the last 10yrs (it's full now), everyone else has been here for at least a decade, now all of a sudden 3 of the 7 homes are up for sale:jawdrop: .. 2 of them have "close" to the best lake views in town. don't know how this will change the dynamic of the neighborhood, being as I have always thought "I couldn't possibly have better neighbors than I do now"... I don't think any of us have ever had to lock our doors:jawdrop: it's just that tight of a group....
SK<<<<<hoping for the best result = part timers:D

Havasu1986
05-25-2007, 08:29 AM
Or maybe some meth head renters :eek: :D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-25-2007, 08:32 AM
We're loosing an awesome neighbor too.
They can't handle the $5000 a month mortgage anymore.
Gonna really hate to see them go.
As good as neighbors get.
Their home is tits, spectacular is what all the caravaning agents say.

Baja Big Dog
05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Check for foreign buyers that don't take of the lawns and no one lives there, just give me a call and Ill check it out for a pot farm....:D :D

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Or maybe some meth head renters :eek: :D
naw...I scared the last one away in 5 weeks;) :D
besides with prices like $425k and $589k no meth'r could afford them:D

Ziggy
05-25-2007, 08:37 AM
but the POT farmers can.........
You talking about J's house Karl?

Lightning
05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
only 2 new houses have been built in my hood in the last 10yrs (it's full now), everyone else has been here for at least a decade, now all of a sudden 3 of the 7 homes are up for sale:jawdrop: .. 2 of them have "close" to the best lake views in town. don't know how this will change the dynamic of the neighborhood, being as I have always thought "I couldn't possibly have better neighbors than I do now"... I don't think any of us have ever had to lock our doors:jawdrop: it's just that tight of a group....
Maybe they got tired of living next to you and wanted to move to a better part of town.... :D

HM
05-25-2007, 08:41 AM
You wouldn't move....so they did. :D

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 08:47 AM
but the POT farmers can.........
You talking about J's house Karl?
Johnny's:cry: , Chuck's(the big RV house) and Hidi's the huge Summit home...FOCK I would kill for Hidi's home but $589k:jawdrop: and yea that is a fair price for it..
oh well no more Johnny yelling over the fence "hey Willson"......yes Tim:D

Ziggy
05-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Johnny's:cry: , Chuck's(the big RV house) and Hidi's the huge Summit home...FOCK I would kill for Hidi's home but $589k:jawdrop: and yea that is a fair price for it..
So the HTM Sold thread might have been true?
Hers and the RV house do have spectacular views, thats for sure.
Just hope for a hottie that likes to nude sunbathe to move in next door ;):D

Jyruiz
05-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Sucks Karl, good neighbors are hard to find. Are houses in that price range even moving? I see a lot of homes in the spam section that have been there for a while and are nice for a lot less. I am not saying they are better, just nice for the price listed and no one is jumping.

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 09:08 AM
So the HTM Sold thread might have been true?
Hers and the RV house do have spectacular views, thats for sure.
Just hope for a hottie that likes to nude sunbathe to move in next door ;):D
doubtful on the HTM thats Leigha (house behind Hidi's)...Hidi (her mom) also has a baller home for sale in cantaberry estates....close to Shadows. I think Hidi is regrouping to build a mega monster home:D
oh and thanks for nude sunbathing hottie idea:D ..hope she can cook;) :D

Ziggy
05-25-2007, 09:12 AM
doubtful on the HTM thats Leigha (house behind Hidi's)...Hidi (her mom) also has a baller home for sale in cantaberry estates....close to Shadows. I think Hidi is regrouping to build a mega monster home:D
:idea: :idea:
oh and thanks for nude sunbathing hottie idea:D ..hope she can cook;) :D
And single would be good too :) Its a no drama hood :D

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Sucks Karl, good neighbors are hard to find. Are houses in that price range even moving? I see a lot of homes in the spam section that have been there for a while and are nice for a lot less. I am not saying they are better, just nice for the price listed and no one is jumping.
well you gotta figure, that the "Upper Class" is not affected by the market as much...these people have made their money and will continue to make money no matter what the condition of the economy..(rich get richer)..The way I see things is that people cannot go long with out spending their money..(got to keep it turning) so the upper end homes (1m$+) although slow have kept selling... I am seeing pick up in the under $250k market...lots of major deals out there right now for under 200k...saw one go last week for 185k on Hound dr. seriously best fricken views of the lake to be had on that street. although a older home it was a nice house. but yes the $500k-800k market is still stale

05-25-2007, 09:26 AM
i think the mexico families are moving in since they will be us citzens
soon

phebus
05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
It could be worse, I could be moving in :D

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 06:56 PM
It could be worse, I could be moving in :D
:jawdrop: :D
hey Tuesday..noonish steamboat;) :D
check pms please

phebus
05-25-2007, 07:23 PM
:jawdrop: :D
hey Tuesday..noonish steamboat;) :D
What do you think I am, an idiot? :D

RiverRatMike
05-25-2007, 07:31 PM
it's a great time to re-finance to a lower rate with all these forclosures and homes for sale. I'll be doing this soon. :)

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 08:57 PM
it's a great time to re-finace to a lower rate with all these forclosures and homes for sale. I'll be doing this soon. :) that you be a good thing for you to do;) thought about it myself a couple of months back...
hey maybe friday you might have a visitor at 12:50;)

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 09:00 PM
What do you think I am, an idiot? :D
actually..just thought you would want to be there for the event of the century............NSF said he would beach his boat next to your blaring stereo:jawdrop: :D

27 Awesome cat
05-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Do you live close to Waterwitch?

RiverRatMike
05-25-2007, 09:03 PM
that you be a good thing for you to do;) thought about it myself a couple of months back...
hey maybe friday you might have a visitor at 12:50;)
ok, you know I'll be there after the mickey dees run

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Do you live close to Waterwitch?
nope she is southside....I over by Paloverde and 95

SummitKarl
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
grab 3 extra:D :D :D

27 Awesome cat
05-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Mike you post on wunderground?

blown428fe
05-25-2007, 09:11 PM
2 of them have "close" to the best lake views in town.
Water front or view = big coin here in the north east. People with the coin up here are the assholes that are stuck up and cant even look at you or wave when driving by and bitch about noise and every other little damn thing they could find to bitch about. I have nice views from my house (no water view unless it rains like a bastard) and great neighbors. Good luck too you, and I hope you dont get any assholes moving in next to you.

Tom Brown
05-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Maybe it's you? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif