PDA

View Full Version : no shows ???

seanv
05-25-2007, 11:00 AM
ok i guess im losing my mojo or something. this is the second weekend where i had a boat load of people wanting to go to the lake. now its friday and lookin like i'll be there without passengers...wtf? is it this way with everyone?

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 11:02 AM
ok i guess im losing my mojo or something. this is the second weekend where i had a boat load of people wanting to go to the lake. now its friday and lookin like i'll be there without passengers...wtf? is it this way with everyone?
i could maybe have some extra people for ya since i pretty much have aj's full :D :D no denim either

Jyruiz
05-25-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate it when people flake, but for some reason, not all have flaked this weekend, just one out of 3. And the other two are waiting for me to get off work.

Boozer
05-25-2007, 11:05 AM
That just means more beer for you. Take out the boat and load up with hotties cruising the channel.

Jordy
05-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Perhaps if you'd change your personal hygiene and grooming habits you wouldn't have this problem. JD, AJ, and I have full boats for Sunday. Must just be you!!! :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Perhaps if you'd change your personal hygiene and grooming habits you wouldn't have this problem. JD, AJ, and I have full boats for Sunday. Must just be you!!! :D :D :D
maybe it's "cummin hard" that scares the trim away :D :D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 11:09 AM
maybe it's "cummin hard" that scares the trim away :D :D
Or maybe he's just fishing out of the wrong hole. Take that boat down to a strip club and see what you can head to the lake with. Or try Craigslist. There seem to be quite a few sloots wookin' pa' 'nub over there!!! :D :D :D

catman-do
05-25-2007, 11:10 AM
We had one guy flake that was coming from San Francisco, but there were a couple others that were wanting to go so we went to the reserve list! I think its just yoU!

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Or maybe he's just fishing out of the wrong hole. Take that boat down to a strip club and see what you can head to the lake with. Or try Craigslist. There seem to be quite a few sloots wookin' pa' 'nub over there!!! :D :D :D
SLAP.............LMAO.............there is the answer....quite a few peeps looking for boats to ride on this weekend :D :D :D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 11:15 AM
SLAP.............LMAO.............there is the answer....quite a few peeps looking for boats to ride on this weekend :D :D :D
Rent me your boat for Sunday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-337580174@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-24, 12:12PM MST
Looking for someone willing to rent a boat out to some friends and I for this sunday. We'll give you a couple hundred dollars and put down a security deposit. All we want is to get out to Humbug cove at Lake Pleasant this Sunday to hang out for the day. I've been boating my whole life and we're all responsible college grads with good jobs. I will be driving the boat and will not drink any alcohol. Please call Ken
Here ya go Sean. You can just rent your boat, or at least seats on the boat. They were set on the Warlock, but the AO/DCB might be a better deal for them. :D :D :D

ratso
05-25-2007, 12:09 PM
You could be like me, with a houseboat... speedboats, ski boats etc and accumulating too many friends and headaches. I enjoy getting to the lake myself sometime, meeting up with friends, and not having all the worries of getting passengers and company together.

HocusPocus
05-25-2007, 12:21 PM
we use to work overtime just trying to work everyones schedule into one of our river trips.. only to have no one show. now we just email a list of the weeks we will be there and if they show great and if they don't, oh well.

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Looks Like Brians Friends are a NO-SHOW...IVE Got room Sean:D :D

seanv
05-25-2007, 12:43 PM
jordy i have a 3pm with the tatoo guy and tonight i will get some do-rags:rolleyes: fukn hygien my azz:devil:
i did get some calls back to confirm while at lunch so i guess the rant was all for not. i just need to get some water wings, capri sun's and a speak n spell and we'll be good to go :D :D

Make it a Double
05-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Sean. You got to stop posting pictures of your Guests from previous weeks.You got a rep.:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/sean_1.jpg

Make it a Double
05-25-2007, 12:50 PM
jordy i have a 3pm with the tatoo guy and tonight i will get some do-rags:rolleyes: fukn hygien my azz:devil:
i did get some calls back to confirm while at lunch so i guess the rant was all for not. i just need to get some water wings, capri sun's and a speak n spell and we'll be good to go :D :D
Don’t forget the Tickle Me Elmo. Always a big hit:)

zudnic
05-25-2007, 01:08 PM
You live in AZ and you cant fill your boat? Phoenix is my favorite city to visit/live cause it's the easiest place in the World to get laid in. And I've been to Thailand and still say that!!!! :D
Head over to Metrocenter, I worked with software geeks that pulled hot chicks out of that place!!!!! :D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM
You live in AZ and you cant fill your boat?
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :D :D :D
Head over to Metrocenter, I worked with software geeks that pulled hot chicks out of that place!!!!! :D
Yeah, if you go to Metrocenter, take a few firearms, and then take a few more. Haven't been to that place in years because I don't own enough firepower to shop there. :D :D :D

seanv
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
getting laid isnt the problem:D
im with jordy on the ghetocenter dealio:eek:
damnit, i knew i forgot the good ol' elmo:rolleyes:
this will be a fun weekend:D :D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 01:31 PM
getting laid isnt the problem:D
What is the problem??? Taking them out in public without getting arrested or beat down by an angry father??? :D :D :D

Beautiful Noise
05-25-2007, 01:34 PM
is it this way with everyone?
I guess it's Just my Luck,My Wife and Kids never Flake out on me:idea: :D

seanv
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
What is the problem??? Taking them out in public without getting arrested or beat down by an angry father??? :D :D :D
welllllll :D :eek:

zudnic
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
im with jordy on the ghetocenter dealio:eek:
Come on it aint that bad, besides white trash chicks are the best!!!!!

seanv
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
hey they all tell me they're 21. just like i tell them im 28:eek: :eek:

Jordy
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Last time I was there it was overrun with the gangbanger chicks with black bras and white wife beaters saggin' dickies. ;)
hey they all tell me they're 21. just like i tell them im 28:eek: :eek:
I just tell 'em I'm 21 going on 12 and we have no problems. :D :D :D

seanv
05-25-2007, 01:48 PM
do you know how bad bleachwater is on marine vinyl?? :eek:

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Looks Like Brians Friends are a NO-SHOW...IVE Got room Sean:D :D
the truck rolled over alright but i got reserves:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/0727beer.jpg

Troy McClure
05-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Or try Craigslist. There seem to be quite a few sloots wookin' pa' 'nub over there!!! :D :D :D
Here ya go.
orange county craigslist > rideshare > 2 girls need ride to Lake Havasu tonight or tomorrow morning!
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]
email this posting to a friend
2 girls need ride to Lake Havasu tonight or tomorrow morning!
Reply to: comm-338203827@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-25, 11:15AM PDT
we need a ride. Will pay gas. anytime.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 338203827

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 02:10 PM
the truck rolled over alright but i got reserves:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/0727beer.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......OOOOOOOOOO:D :D
WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING DRINK THIS WEEKEND:D

zudnic
05-25-2007, 02:11 PM
do you know how bad bleachwater is on marine vinyl?? :eek:
ROFL.... :D

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 02:15 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......OOOOOOOOOO:D :D
WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING DRINK THIS WEEKEND:D
CAPTAIN MORGAN, TEQUILA AND MAYBE SOME JAGER:D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:16 PM
CAPTAIN MORGAN, TEQUILA AND MAYBE SOME JAGER:D
Wow, that sounds like a nasty concoction. Frozen or on the rocks??? :D :D :D

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Don’t forget the Tickle Me Elmo. Always a big hit:)
dad, How the hell do I work this damn site haha:idea:

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:19 PM
dad, How the hell do I work this damn site haha:idea:
You obviously got the quote button and reply button down. What else do you want to know, Trouble??? :D :D :D

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:21 PM
You obviously got the quote button and reply button down. What else do you want to know, Trouble??? :D :D :D
I just guessed haha really dont know what im doing and how the hell can I get a picture?

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:23 PM
I just guessed haha really dont know what im doing and how the hell can I get a picture?
What kind of picture? Like an avatar over on the side? :idea:

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:24 PM
What kind of picture? Like an avatar over on the side? :idea:
yea, and ps your myspace isnt working I cant reply to you throught messages or comments

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 02:27 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: WTF...:idea: :idea:

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:27 PM
yea, and ps your myspace isnt working I cant reply to you throught messages or comments
If you can, go up to the User CP on the upper left hand side of the black bar, and click it. Then you should be able to go down to "Edit Avatar" on the left hand side. However, I think that there is something the mods have to do to get the newbies set up. Let me see what I can do for ya. ;)
I don't know what's up with myspace. It's been kind of strange lately. :idea:

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 02:29 PM
What are you and Keith up to tonight ....Tearing up Shitsdale:D

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Wow, that sounds like a nasty concoction. Frozen or on the rocks??? :D :D :D
thats your call!!!:D:D

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
If you can, go up to the User CP on the upper left hand side of the black bar, and click it. Then you should be able to go down to "Edit Avatar" on the left hand side. However, I think that there is something the mods have to do to get the newbies set up. Let me see what I can do for ya. ;)
O well thank you! :) ....Im going to pleasant with the father sunday are you going to be out there?

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
fukkin shitsdale....FLMAO

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
No idea yet. He has to get here first. Just playing it by ear. Guess it all depends how far our DD JD wants to go. :D :D :D
O well thank you! :) ....Im going to pleasant with the father sunday are you going to be out there?
That's the rumor. Got the Sea Guppy at the house now, so we're one step closer!!! :D :D :D

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
and PS: it could be on my end but yours is the only page its not working on haha

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:36 PM
and PS: it could be on my end but yours is the only page its not working on haha
Hmmm.... :idea: :jawdrop: :confused: :(

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:36 PM
No idea yet. He has to get here first. Just playing it by ear. Guess it all depends how far our DD JD wants to go. :D :D :D
That's the rumor. Got the Sea Guppy at the house now, so we're one step closer!!! :D :D :D
what the hell is a sea guppy

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:37 PM
what the hell is a sea guppy
That's the nickname for the Donzi. :)

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Who the hell is ASholEM:idea:

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
That's the nickname for the Donzi. :)
Oooo Haha. I guess I just dont know the lingo yet. but anywho well then if your out there I suppose I shall see you on Sunday! :)

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Haha Make it a Doubles Daughter!

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Oooo Haha. I guess I just dont know the lingo yet. but anywho well then if your out there I suppose I shall see you on Sunday! :)
I'm sure you will as you'll most likely end up tied up a few boats over, but if not, you're missing out. :)

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Easy there turbo... :D :D :D
She's one of the Mormon's from that red Kachina that we let tie up with us. If you take another Mormon along, they'll leave your beer alone. :D :D :D

LuckyStrike
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Easy there turbo... :D :D :D
She's one of the Mormon's from that red Kachina that we let tie up with us. If you take another Mormon along, they'll leave your beer alone. :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-25-2007, 02:44 PM
I guess it's Just my Luck,My Wife and Kids never Flake out on me:idea: :D
If I bought a boat for all my friends and they no showed I'd be mad too...;)

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
QUOTE=Jordy;2584369]Easy there turbo... :D :D :D
She's one of the Mormon's from that red Kachina that we let tie up with us. If you take another Mormon along, they'll leave your beer alone. :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
Ooo really now? I will fight you so watch out haha no Mormon here! :D

Jordy
05-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Ooo really now? I will fight you so watch out haha no Mormon here! :D
Threaten me with a good time. :D :D
p.s. Your mom managed to leave me a comment... ha ha ha. :)

seanv
05-25-2007, 03:30 PM
damnit!!!! she showed up here. now i have to lay low:(
tell dad i said hi n see ya'all sunday :D

zudnic
05-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Tearing up Shitsdale:D
Geesh you guys think Metrocenter is tough... Them shitsdale folk are the real pimps and drug dealers... That place has an underbelly.......
Think it was 92 when the house two houses down from us was raided by the feds, all the networks covered it.... Biggest pimp on the west coast said the news.................

AsHimAL
05-25-2007, 05:44 PM
damnit!!!! she showed up here. now i have to lay low:(
tell dad i said hi n see ya'all sunday :D
Lay low eh? Im sorry haha....be prepared cause sunday shall be fun! :)

Make it a Double
05-26-2007, 07:49 AM
When are you coming home. BBQ at AJ's tonight.:)

Jordy
05-26-2007, 08:37 AM
You gotta watch out for that Sean guy. Just don't wear denim to the lake and you'll be ok. ;)
When are you coming home. BBQ at AJ's tonight.:)
AJ's huh??? Making that venture out to East California??? :D :D :D
Oh, and just an interesting little FYI I heard yesterday regarding Pleasant. Apparently they (MCSO) are testing people before they get on the water and as soon as you get off the water. Wait times should be interesting at the 10 lane. I really don't have much of a choice with the Guppy though. :notam:

Make it a Double
05-26-2007, 09:14 AM
You gotta watch out for that Sean guy. Just don't wear denim to the lake and you'll be ok. ;)
Just a half day trip for us NW peep's:D :D :D
Oh, and just an interesting little FYI I heard yesterday regarding Pleasant. Apparently they (MCSO) are testing people before they get on the water and as soon as you get off the water. Wait times should be interesting at the 10 lane. I really don't have much of a choice with the Guppy though. :notam:
I think I will launch from the Marina N ramp. You can probably fit

LuckyStrike
05-26-2007, 09:48 AM
EAST CALI....Geeez you know I hate Them A-Holes:D :D :D
You and Keith Putting In to day or playing????

Jordy
05-26-2007, 10:27 AM
The North ramp is a long trip down backwards. Gotta remember, I'm every bit of 45' or so on the trailer and she doesn't like to turn sharp. :idea: :jawdrop: :( :D
You and Keith Putting In to day or playing????
Play today. Lake tomorrow and perhaps Monday as well... :)

squirt'nmyload
05-26-2007, 11:25 AM
get up there early. the north ramp fills up quick!!

squirt'nmyload
05-26-2007, 11:26 AM
The North ramp is a long trip down backwards. Gotta remember, I'm every bit of 45' or so on the trailer and she doesn't like to turn sharp. :idea: :jawdrop: :( :D
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D my boats too big...........if magic34 launched that condo up there i think the sea guppy will be fine :D :D