PDA

View Full Version : My elderly parents just came home to intruders!

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I just got a call from my Mom & Dad who came home from the grocery store to find 2 Mexican guys in their house! The entered through a backyard window and ransacked the entire house. My parents opened the garage door to find their door to the house open, as they entered the house the 2 Mexican guys ran past them and got into a black Mercedes with no license plates. If your in the La Habra, CA area, please be on the look-out for these two scumbags. :mad: :mad: Thanks Peeps.

Baja Big Dog
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Mexicans in Guada-la-habra..go figure.....
Too bad dad couldnt get to his gun before they got away...:mad:

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Mexicans in Guada-la-habra..go figure.....
Too bad dad couldnt get to his gun before they got away...:mad:
Yea no kidding, Guadalahabra...My dad is 80 years old and has never owned a gun.

Not So Fast
05-25-2007, 01:50 PM
HE SHOULD :mad: :mad: :mad: NSF

robk
05-25-2007, 01:52 PM
I just got a call from my Mom & Dad who came home from the grocery store to find 2 Mexican guys in their house! The entered through a backyard window and ransacked the entire house. My parents opened the garage door to find their door to the house open, as they entered the house the 2 Mexican guys ran past them and got into a black Mercedes with no license plates. If your in the La Habra, CA area, please be on the look-out for these two scumbags. :mad: :mad: Thanks Peeps.
Any more detail on the Mercedes? I have family in the area, I'll give them a heads-up. Thanks for reporting.

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Unfortunatly no, it happened so fast I'm surprised they even saw that it was a Mercedes.

Tom Brown
05-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Your story about your parents reminded me of this story:
http://todayintheusa.com/2007/05/24/poor-little-deonte/
At least they weren't hurt.

Schiada76
05-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Did your parents offer them amnesty?:mad:

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 02:26 PM
There is an update with the getaway car...after the cops showed my dad pictures of car emblems it appears it was an older black BMW, 2 door - older but in good condition. There was a Mexican guy, late 20's sitting in the car drivers seat and then the 2 other Mexicans in the house packing all of their belongings into their own suitcases. It looks like they dropped everything and ran. Scary part is that the cops said they may come back for the stuff at a later time. :mad: That's just great!:mad:

FreshTracks
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
There is an update with the getaway car...after the cops showed my dad pictures of car emblems it appears it was an older black BMW, 2 door - older but in good condition. There was a Mexican guy, late 20's sitting in the car drivers seat and then the 2 other Mexicans in the house packing all of their belongings into their own suitcases. It looks like they dropped everything and ran. Scary part is that the cops said they may come back for the stuff at a later time. :mad: That's just great!:mad:
That is great. Have both your parents go out of town for a few days while you stay hiding in the house. When the fuktards return, welcome them with a lead pipe, Louisville Slugger or the prefered weapon of your choice. After you play Piñata with them, call the cops or INS.

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM
That is great. Have both your parents go out of town for a few days while you stay hiding in the house. When the fuktards return, welcome them with a lead pipe, Louisville Slugger or the prefered weapon of your choice. After you play Piñata with them, call the cops or INS.
I hear ya on that one. I live in Havasu but my brother lives there in La Habra, so I'm going to suggest he do a stake-out and catch those fuktards as you called them.

seanv
05-25-2007, 03:41 PM
glad your parents are ok! hope your brother gets some batting practice:mad:

Devil's Advocate
05-25-2007, 04:22 PM
:mad: That sucks. Glad your parents are ok.

Havasu1986
05-25-2007, 04:22 PM
If your in the La Habra, CA area, please be on the look-out for these two scumbags. :mad: :mad: Thanks Peeps.
My office is in La Habra. But now I am in Havi. Keep me in mind next time if you need some help with your parents. :)

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 04:43 PM
My office is in La Habra. But now I am in Havi. Keep me in mind next time if you need some help with your parents. :)
Thank you Havasu1986 that is way cool of you :) :)
Have fun in Havasu this weekend and be safe! I'm getting ready to head to Vegas. :) :)

YODA
05-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Freakin beanerz!! first they sneak across the border, then they suck our welfare, medical and school systems dry, now they steal bmw's and break into old peoples houses...... wheres my nukes when I need em!!!!!

Cigalert
05-26-2007, 05:56 AM
This reminds me of something that happened at work. One of my employees was talking about how he was talking to this chick and how she drove a beemer. I said "that's funny because you work around a bunch of them." I thought he said something different.
Glad to hear your parentals are good to go. My grandmother lives in downey and has had a few issues with brown neighbors. She's 83 tomorrow. But I'm not extremely worried, she always has a derringer in her purse.

AZKC
05-26-2007, 06:19 AM
Its not going to be long and its going to be game over for azzwipes like that:mad: Glad your folks are OK.