PDA

View Full Version : Eastsiders Where you gunna be this weekend?

cave
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Not limited to the Eastsiders. Westside welcome to jump in too. Anyone headed to Saguaro this weekend? Bartlett was a mud hole 2 weeks ago and Apache and Canyon are a bit of a drive.
Anyone else staying local?

Jordan_23_85205
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Bigern and VinDog are at Saguaro today. We'll all be at Saguaro sunday morning at 7am:devil:

Xlration Marine
05-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Bartlett- 38 percent full and dropping!!!!!!!!!!!That suck's.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Bigern and VinDog are at Saguaro today. We'll all be at Saguaro sunday morning at 7am:devil:
Your punkass aint gonna be there :D :D
Sup Big K?? How ya been? Ill be there with Joey with Grey Goose in hand:D :D :devil:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Bartlett- 38 percent full and dropping!!!!!!!!!!!That suck's.
Roll out to saguaro and hang with us. We will be out there;) Saguaro is ALWAYS full....

Some Kind Of Monster
05-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll be somewhere ;-)

cave
05-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Cool See you all out there. Holidays are great locally. Usually not to crowded and good water till noon.
Xlration Marine, V-drives Welcome. We don't discriminate. Bartlett was nice but extremely narrow. The few spots we could launch at were busy. allot of pissed off people waiting for me to unload the boat. I take my time. Once I'm sure all is well then I unload. Mud was sticky. 4 Wheel drive came in handy.

squirt'nmyload
05-25-2007, 07:35 PM
you guys have fun and be safe. work tomorrow then i'll be at lake pleasant boat biatching sunday :)

NautiII
05-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey ya'll! Since we dont have a jet anymore, are we still invited to hang out???:rolleyes: We will be at Saguaro monday morning. EARLY!!!! Lake was closed last weekend at 0900.....Got there at 0930......Damnit!:mad:
Cool See you all out there. Holidays are great locally. Usually not to crowded and good water till noon.
Xlration Marine, V-drives Welcome. We don't discriminate. Bartlett was nice but extremely narrow. The few spots we could launch at were busy. allot of pissed off people waiting for me to unload the boat. I take my time. Once I'm sure all is well then I unload. Mud was sticky. 4 Wheel drive came in handy.

OverKill
05-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Not limited to the Eastsiders. Westside welcome to jump in too. Anyone headed to Saguaro this weekend? Bartlett was a mud hole 2 weeks ago and Apache and Canyon are a bit of a drive.
Anyone else staying local?
I Just talked to Dan ( Squirtcha?) over the phone today and he tells me he is headed out to Bartlett. I could'nt believe my ears when he told me he is headed out there. It is exactly that A MUD HOLE. I don't think that would be any fun for me.

cave
05-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Whut up Scott. You know better:D

Jordan_23_85205
05-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Your punkass aint gonna be there :D :D
Sup Big K?? How ya been? Ill be there with Joey with Grey Goose in hand:D :D :devil:
Bubba's boat is cleaned and ready biotch! I'll be there tomorrow morning bright and early.
Hey UFC at my house tonight, then poker after. All guys night, women are heading out for the night with the kids!