PDA

View Full Version : So how many mama's

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Get that "itch" to shake things up once the lil one leaves the nest? Papa and I are thinking of a lil trip to Jamaica to a hedonism resort. Just to let loose abit. The problem is the lil one saw the brochure on the table..and now he want's to tag along! What do I tell him?

Quest4Fun
05-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Get that "itch" to shake things up once the lil one leaves the nest? Papa and I are thinking of a lil trip to Jamaica to a hedonism resort. Just to let loose abit. The problem is the lil one saw the brochure on the table..and now he want's to tag along! What do I tell him?
Tell him to GET LOST :D :D Then go have an awesome time in Jamaica...you can send him a postcard :D

uvindex
05-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Get that "itch" to shake things up once the lil one leaves the nest? Papa and I are thinking of a lil trip to Jamaica to a hedonism resort. Just to let loose abit. The problem is the lil one saw the brochure on the table..and now he want's to tag along! What do I tell him?Same thing you were going to tell him before he saw the brochure. "Mommy and daddy are going away for a little vacation. You'll be staying with (fill in the blank) and will have a wonderful time!" Good luck. :)

djunkie
05-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Hurry up and leave bitch so I can nail my g/f in the kitchen again. :D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't want to go to a hedonism retreat with the lil one there. I wouldn't know what to say if papa and some well hung Italian were .well.. you know.."stuffing me thee ways form Sunday" and the lil guy came up asking to borrow 15 bucks??? :idea:

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm so horny I made a double post!

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 05:03 PM
You hush your mouth young man..or I'll tell your Papa that you have been hiding under the bathroom sink watching me shower again! :mad:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
05-25-2007, 05:23 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :sqeyes:

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 05:40 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
I see you are soon to have a little one! If` I can give you any advice at all, it's " Don't teach em to walk or talk!" Let then sit in thier own shit and tell them that all they need to know is that whatever they can figure out from a can of alphagetti ,will get them through life! look at my lil Djunkie!

wsuwrhr
05-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Tell him "Me and your dad are going to practice on making a "carbon" copy of you."
That's what I would tell him.
Brian
..and now he want's to tag along! What do I tell him?

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Tell him "Me and your dad are going to practice on making a "carbon" copy of you."
That's what I would tell him.
Brian
Our`lil Djunkie was supposed to be a carbon copy of his big papa...but unfortunately...papa was running low on ink that night! :(

racecar.hotshoe
05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Dam your being a little hard on the Beav airnt cha!:D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Dam your being a little hard on the Beav airnt cha!:D :D
We don't like to use that word around the lil one..he runs straight to the bathroom and uses up all Papa's hand lotion! :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 06:33 PM
We don't like to use that word around the lil one..he runs straight to the bathroom and uses up all Papa's hand lotion! :jawdrop:
Don't forget the National Geographic Magazine :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Don't forget the National Geographic Magazine :D :D .........( . )( . ).........
Oh we try to forget those days! His bed sheets could have been used for siding! :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh we try to forget those days! His bed sheets could have been used for siding! :jawdrop:
So how are they holding up on the roof, those National Geographic shingles.........( . )( . )...........:D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 06:55 PM
So how are they holding up on the roof, those National Geographic shingles.........( . )( . )...........:D :D
Well we don't have the prettiest roof in the hood, but we are never wet!

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Well we don't have the prettiest roof in the hood, but we are never wet!
Does it look like your roof is melting though :D :D .........( . )( . )............

Tom Brown
05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
..and now he want's to tag along! What do I tell him?
Tell him he can't come unless he brings something to share with everyone.

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 08:30 PM
Tell him he can't come unless he brings something to share with everyone.
I bet he would bring a Banjo and chew.........( . )( . )..........scary :D :D