PDA

View Full Version : hello little bench racers..

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 05:18 PM
I as you can tell am MamaDjunkie. My lil one who's name on this ***boat place is Djunkie. He told me last night while I cradeled him in my bosom ( he loves to be cradeled in Mama's bosom) he told me "Mama.. I would love to have some more friends" Oh if you would have seen the tears on his rosie little cheeks! I just about shit myself! "you little bastard..I can't get you out of my house ..and now you want me to find you friends??"
So here I am...begging you...someone..be my lil Djunkies friend!

djunkie
05-25-2007, 05:20 PM
LOL!!!!!! I must have a twin or something :D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Remember son, we sold him to Sally Struthers for the unicef commercials! Oh how I wish you did not smoke a the pots! your memory is for shit! :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 05:42 PM
I would pick door #2.........( . )( . ).........:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Remember son, we sold him to Sally Struthers for the unicef commercials! Oh how I wish you did not smoke a the pots! your memory is for shit! :mad:
Maybe you smothered him in your bosom too long, lack of air.........( . )( . ).......:D :D

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 05:47 PM
I would pick door #2.........( . )( . ).........:D :D
His Papa likes door # 2 as well .. but he grunts like a beaten boar when it's his turn:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 06:17 PM
His Papa likes door # 2 as well .. but he grunts like a beaten boar when it's his turn:jawdrop:
Tell Papa to quit playing the Banjo, Jr can't concentrate :D :D ..........( . )( . )........

MamaDjunkie
05-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Tell Papa to quit playing the Banjo, Jr can't concentrate :D :D ..........( . )( . )........
Mr Hanson, he can't concentrate on his cocoa puffs long enough to get the milk in the bowl! :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Mr Hanson, he can't concentrate on his cocoa puffs long enough to get the milk in the bowl! :mad:
I heard everybody is crazy for those though :D :D ........( . )( . ).........

Forkin' Crazy
05-25-2007, 10:25 PM
But Mama got a squeeze box!!!!:eek:

Forkin' Crazy
05-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I heard everybody is crazy for those though :D :D ........( . )( . ).........
Sorry,:idea: that would be koo-koo!!! :mad:

dragboat
05-26-2007, 05:12 AM
:D :D :D :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
05-26-2007, 05:46 AM
I heard, everyone here is crazy, this is why, I have been sent :)
I be no Crazy, maybe misunderstood :D :D Okay, maybe misread :D :D and did you come with a return label :) ya know just in case...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
05-26-2007, 05:48 AM
That makes sense doesn't it, Forkin Koo-Koo Crazy ...........( . )( . )...........:D :D

topless
05-27-2007, 04:16 AM
I as you can tell am MamaDjunkie. My lil one who's name on this ***boat place is Djunkie. He told me last night while I cradeled him in my bosom ( he loves to be cradeled in Mama's bosom) he told me "Mama.. I would love to have some more friends" Oh if you would have seen the tears on his rosie little cheeks! I just about shit myself! "you little bastard..I can't get you out of my house ..and now you want me to find you friends??"
So here I am...begging you...someone..be my lil Djunkies friend!You'll get a better response if you call them all fags.

dragboat
05-27-2007, 05:40 AM
You'll get a better response if you call them all fags.
Hey Kim, I think it's topless that keeps running off with our popcorn machine.:mad: She takes it to the Sandbar. :rolleyes:
Topless, I know you like the popcorn from our Bench Racers machine and we don't mind if you use it but please ............bring it back when you're done with it.
Or better yet, stop in anytime and get some fresh from your friends here in BR! :D :D :)

Kim Hanson
05-27-2007, 05:46 AM
Hey Kim, I think it's topless that keeps running off with our popcorn machine.:mad: She takes it to the Sandbar. :rolleyes:
Topless, I know you like the popcorn from our Bench Racers machine and we don't mind if you use it but please ............bring it back when you're done with it.
Or better yet, stop in anytime and get some fresh from your friends here in BR! :D :D :)
We need to find a way to lock that revolving door then, those fly buyers for ya :D :D ..........( . )( . )...............

topless
05-29-2007, 02:22 PM
We need to find a way to lock that revolving door then, those fly buyers for ya :D :D ..........( . )( . )...............Hey, I come in here to check on you girls all the time.:mad:

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey, I come in here to check on you girls all the time.:mad:
Great now I know I am safe with you around :D ;) ...............( . )( . )..............

topless
05-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Great now I know I am safe with you around :D ;) ...............( . )( . )..............
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.:D

Blown 472
05-30-2007, 01:34 PM
What are you doing in here?

dragboat
05-30-2007, 06:38 PM
It has to be done.......I do feel safer knowing that you're watching.
:D :D :D

dragboat
05-30-2007, 06:42 PM
"you little bastard..I can't get you out of my house ..and now you want me to find you friends??"
So.............Is your little man on his own yet? :rolleyes: :D
:D :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
05-30-2007, 06:56 PM
You poor, poor dear!!!!!:confused:

Kim Hanson
05-30-2007, 07:20 PM
So you will be around when..........( . )( . )............;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31983&stc=1&d=1180581592

Kim Hanson
05-30-2007, 07:22 PM
What are you doing in here?
She is stalking me :D :D ...........( . )( . )............

dragboat
05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
She is stalking me :D :D ...........( . )( . )............
Yes ....................She is.........................They all are................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:)

Kim Hanson
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
It has to be done.......I do feel safer knowing that you're watching.
:D :D :D
What a suckup........( . )( . ).........nice tactics :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
You poor, poor dear!!!!!:confused:
Is she poor :( she can handle my shit hands down :D :D ...........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Yes ....................She is.........................They all are................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:)
I can dream mofo :D :D ............( . )( . )...............

Forkin' Crazy
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Is she poor :( she can handle my shit hands down :D :D ...........( . )( . )........
And "hands up"... :idea:

topless
05-30-2007, 11:25 PM
What are you doing in here?I'm keeping an eye of the fags. What are YOU doing here??????:eek:

Forkin' Crazy
05-31-2007, 06:02 AM
Hey, I come in here to check on you girls all the time.:mad:
Cool!!! And I thought I was the only lesbian here!!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Cool!!! And I thought I was the only lesbian here!!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
You eat carpet also, I have been seen at the " Y " a few thousand times ,but I love sushi also :D :D ..............( . )( . )................;)

Forkin' Crazy
06-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Where did Topless go? Did I scare her away????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:(

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 04:58 AM
Where did Topless go? Did I scare her away????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:(
When in here, she is a crash and dash kind of girl...........( . )( . )..........:idea: :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-03-2007, 06:56 AM
When in here, she is a crash and dash kind of girl...........( . )( . )..........:idea: :D :D
Oh! Hit and run!!! I likey!!!!!:devil:

topless
06-04-2007, 01:30 PM
:(You don't scare me. Kimmy does. LOL

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 05:47 PM
You don't scare me. Kimmy does. LOL
Why you scared of me..I wouldn't bother you ;) you are a good friend ( internet )...........( . )( . )..............;) ;) :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2007, 10:20 PM
You don't scare me. Kimmy does. LOL
HA! You haven't seen me in person. ;)
And BTW, I can ride that two legged horse of yours!:eek: