05-25-2007, 08:40 PM
chop...

HocusPocus
05-25-2007, 08:56 PM
chop...
i don't think so. :D

uvindex
05-25-2007, 09:12 PM
chop...Do a Google News search for "hog" and you'll see that the story is on lots of legitimate news outlets. :)

boatsnblondes
05-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Looks like someone finally bagged Rosie....

Blown 472
05-26-2007, 06:34 AM
That thing could eat that kid.

Baja Big Dog
05-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Shot alot of hogs...but thats in a differant world!!! You wonder how a 1000lb hog stays out of sight for that amount of time....

TrojanDan
05-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Discovery Channel or Animal Channel did a special a week ago on Hogzilla. They actually unearthed the remains of Hogzilla and did some DNA sampling. The hog was a mix of domesticated pig and wild boar. The did measurements of the carcass vs. the pictures taken and came to the conclusion that although very impressive, the hog didn't tape out as was stated. Still was a big F'er.

Baja Big Dog
05-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Discovery Channel or Animal Channel did a special a week ago on Hogzilla. They actually unearthed the remains of Hogzilla and did some DNA sampling. The hog was a mix of domesticated pig and wild boar. The did measurements of the carcass vs. the pictures taken and came to the conclusion that although very impressive, the hog didn't tape out as was stated. Still was a big F'er.
Sounds like they got some impressive numbers on this one!!!:D

sponger_2
05-26-2007, 12:15 PM
im gonna call BS on this one.

Jbb
05-26-2007, 12:32 PM
im gonna call BS on this one.
Nope ...It's true...... shot by a 11 yr old kid.....16 times with a 50 cal.pistol...
pass the BBQ sauce...!
http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpg

topless
05-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Nope ...It's true...... shot by a 11 yr old kid.....16 times with a 50 cal.pistol...
pass the BBQ sauce...!
http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpgNot true...........Here's the real hozilla
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bighog.asp

boatsnblondes
05-26-2007, 09:26 PM
No, this is a different hog, BIGGER than the first one...first one everyone thought was a hoax, till they dug it up..this one is for real....thats one BIG DAMN HOG.......

hallett21
05-26-2007, 10:12 PM
it probably looks fake because the kids small. I'm gonna go with the affirmative and say its real.

boatsnblondes
05-26-2007, 10:19 PM
This time they kept the head to have it stuffed and mounted, plus they weighed it on tape, bu the head is what it is, it won't lie....measurements were unreal....

Jbb
05-27-2007, 01:50 AM
Not true...........Here's the real hozilla
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bighog.asp
It is true....:p

DSW
05-27-2007, 05:25 AM
I checked out his website ( www.monsterpig.com ) and read all the hate mail from animal rights fukwads. it's pretty harsh for a 11 year old. This is what they had to say.
Negative Comments & e-mails
I have to congratulate you because I didn't think it was possible for an 11 yr old as large as yourself to chase a pig for three hours in hilly terrain. Well done, fat boy! For real though. Killing an animal about half your size does not make you a hero, or a model american, or anything else anybody might say you are. It certainly does not make you worthy of being in a movie.
You are a worthless piece of crap and i hope one day another noble american hunter such as yourself mistakes you for a large hog and shoots you about 12 times before your fat ass drops dead. They'll definately need another backhoe in the woods to pick your body up with. I hope you're enjoying your fame. Satan is going to have fun with you when you rot in hell.
God Bless.
Congratulations on killing a rare animal. Hope you're really proud of yourself. If you ate that pig, I hope it was carrying some kind of disease. The world would be better off without people like you.
I would like to order one of these terrorist pigs for my kids to kill so they can be good americans. How much are they and how do we get into the movies business by killing them? Could we shoot with canon or grenade for to make different than Jamison's? How can we buy pig that is guaranteed homosexual to make killing more good? Thank you and god bless you good american boy.
what the hell, you fat ass, innocent animal killing, red neck hillbilly you must think your so cool for killing a defenseless pig, then you make it a trophy!? that's disgusting. i don't know which is worse the fact that you shot the innocent creature for three hours strait or that you where smirking in that picture. I wish i could beat that smirk right of your face you dick head. i cant understand why anybody would kill a poor animal. You people disgust me, I hope you rot in hell.
Its really not your fault, I am thinking as I read all those negative emails coming in. Yes while it is true that you definitely commited an act of terrorism, much
like our president does each day upon arising, Its not you. Its your father and your fathers father and soon. They were probably slave owners way back when and
even earlier on performed acts of terror on the original land owners of America, The Native Americans, who would kill only what they needed to survive. Its a sad,sad thing that has been taught to innocent children like yourself. And to further strenghten this atrocity, I will bet your misguided, mentally ill father cheered you on, and you only wanted to make him
proud, like most children. It makes me think of something I read in the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous about the warped lives of blameless children. I will try to start a prayer circle for you to help repair your damaged soul. P.S. There are all sorts of agencies that can help you undo the damage inflicted by the your forefathers, and mothers, most likely. Family and children services, counselors, spiritual centers, guidance counselors, stc. But one thing be warned! Stay away from southern christen counseling. They will most likey brainwash you into thinking you commited a great act of bravery, they too are extremely misguided. See if your Father will join you. There just might be hope for him as well.
You have a long road of reconstruction ahead. But you will be amazed at your new found strenghth and serenity as you mend
Take Care, and hoping that peace may come your way
Love the animals. God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble it, don't harrass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent.
-Dostoyevsky
You are a typical American Christian, fat and eager to kill. See you in hell, son.
Joseph
You are pathetic, Its too bad that it didn't turn around and sit on your sorry ass!!!
What kind of hard on can an eleven year old boy get when his "excited" father and guides get to ejaculate over killing. Oh, isn't it so exciting. Jesus ate fish and as a Jew would never have touched a pig. Christian indeed. Did Jesus carry a weapon? Hunting should be outlawed. Wild animals have a tough time of survival as it is without having to be killed for
someone's entertainment. Why don't you go out into the woods naked and try to survive by drinking from creeks, digging grubs and burrowing into some kind of hole for shelter, let alone have to avoid hunters like yourself. Someday I hope you have the courage to look back on killing this tremendous animal and feel the guilt and shame for doing so. It's not likely someone so young has the capacity to question what their parents teach but my hope for you is that someday you realize their error, put the gun away and go on to better things.
Your parents are great parents letting you run around with a gun at the age of 11. What's next? I suppose taking it to school and seeing how many classmates you can knock off? I would have been impressed if you would have killed it in fair game......but you went the cowardly way and used a gun.Fatty!!!!
Congratulations. By breaking the 6th commandment you've earned your spot in hell. Luckily not all America is like this, fat kids with guns killing innocent beasts -- and allowing Satan to delude them into believing they are doing God's work. Today I pray for your soul.
I hope you'll be shot someday.. People like you shouldn't live (yes i mean it) May you burn up in hell, pigh4ter!
**** the bible and **** the fat red neck killer kid and all you red neck hillbillies good for nothing dumb ass scums.
Which one's the pig? Maybe we should stuff & mount your fat ass, kid. Just because you got lucky doesn't make you a hunter.
You've got a great career as a killer ahead of you! I hope that one day soon, you'll decide to kill your father & then youself.
Nigel Clements San Francisco, CA
An hero? You're an idiot, maybe. Only one of the many... You're the son of an insane mentality. You and your comrades have not respect for nothing. But it's the tradition of your country (I mean the USA) to shoot everything without thinking. If this story is true and not a publicity stunt ask yourself who is the real monster. That creature or the idiot capable only to shoot everything with his .50? Sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I can't express exactly what I think.
**** you, you stupid redneck, killing a defenseless animal. Too bad the pig didn't have a gun to make it fair, then he could have shot your ass 10 times. Imagine the pain and suffering it went through while you terrorized it in its final moments of life. Funny how you go to a Christian school. You're just another southern, stupid, bible stompin red neck. Rot in hell asshole.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED NOT PROUD! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST PUT YOUR NAME ON WITH MAJIC MARKER TO SHOW YOU COULD "HAVE" KILLED HIM BUT THAT YOU WERE A BETTER PERSON THAN TO TAKE HIS LIFE. SENSELESS AND SHAMEFUL> I HAVE 4 GRANDSONS AND 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TAUGHT TO RESPECT ANIMALS AND TO SHELTER THEM, NOT KILL THEM. I HAVE ADOPTED A DOG FROM AN ABUSE CENTER 9 YRS. YRS. I WOULD IMAGINE THE DOG LIVED WITH A CRUEL FAMILY SUCH AS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE WAY THE ANIMAL LOOKED.I DONATE TO 6 ANIMAL FACILITIES WOLVES,ELEPHANTS.BIG CATS, HORSES, CATS, DOGS AND I TAKE FOOD AND TOYS AND BLANKETS, ETC. TO HUMANE SOCIETY. PROUD OF YOURSELF YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED. HOW MANY OTHER ANIMALS HAVE YOU CAUGHT OR OUTRAN AND FOR NO REASON KILLED THEM. MAYBE SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL OUTRUN YOU AND GUESS WHAT I HOPE?
**** YOU YOU ****ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?? YOU LITTLE FAT ASS PUNK!!! THINK YOUR SO COOL CUZ YOU SHOT A HUGE PIG! JUST BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PIGS DOESNT MEAN THAT IT DOESNT HAVE A LIFE, A MATE, A FAMILY!!!! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF U WERE KILLED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN UR FAT!?! I WOULD SURE BE HAPPY!
what the ****s wrong with u pig haters! what did that piggy do to you!? I hope your happy. a pig like that doesn't come along to often. but did you tag it for research? no. did you study it for science? no. did you let it free and let it go home to its family? no. yeah jerk, go be proud of killing a nice animal. I can imagine you now! "dude! check it out! I just killed one of the biggest pigs in the world! doesn't that make me cool or something!?" I hope that the pig goes to heaven and you don't. can U imagine what you put that pig through? that's horrible! you people disgust me! screw u pig haters! i hope you go to jail for being a retard and killing that pig! honestly, i was going to write more hateful things about you, but your not worth it. so thanks. thank for killing that wonderful pig, and thanks for wasting my time. and thanks for being a jerk.
let the flaming begin (on me that is) but that in no way is hunting, that's friggin torture. I hope someday that 11 year old kid has the honor of experiencing being shot for 3 hours as well (yeah, I said it!)
I'd like to say that I'm surprised that someone named "Bubba" aired it, but I'm not. BTW, I'm not kidding....here's hoping for a wonderful hunting accident one day!
http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1414009&p=2
I am not an active animal rights activist but I believe in "compassionate killing". I hope the thoughts of the 3 hours of suffering you inflicted on this animal with your 16 gunshot wounds will haunt you for for the rest of your life.
what did that pig do to you? jerk
I am appalled!! Why would you want to hunt this pig in the first place. Of course the pig ran for at least a mile, it was trying to get away from a crazed killer. If you just wanted to kill the pig why didn’t you use something to kill it instantly instead of torturing the poor thing for three hours. What kind of “pig” are you and what kind of parents do you have that will allow this and glorify it. Shame on you and shame on Rick and Bubba for expressing their excitement in this massacre.
Did it make you feel good to kill?
Just a quick question, You attend a Christian college and yet kill so freely. Does not the Old Testament say ‘do unto others’ I have To ask the question, if said boar ran for 3 hours, Would it be ‘do unto others BEFORE ‘or ‘AS they would unto you?’ To experience the kill is exhilarating ( I know from hunting boars in Australia myself ) But, is it worth the moment to take a life as it is to spend an eternityin damnation for breaking one of the original commandments “thou shall not kill”. I have accepted my eternity, have you?