PDA

View Full Version : pics posted

Sangster 79
05-23-2002, 06:40 AM
I have a few pics posted of the recent Classic v-drive outing.There was a good turn out and a few new boats. http://community.webshots.com/user/sangster101

superdave013
05-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Nice pics! You Nor Cal boys look like you have some stout Iron. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

smalls
05-23-2002, 09:31 AM
Yea! A Bunch of HP Junkies,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dans66Stevens
05-23-2002, 04:53 PM
Super nice pictures... Two Thumbs UP!!!

Hustler
05-24-2002, 11:21 AM
Whats the story behind the guy that launched his boat backwards?
Hustler

hulshot
05-27-2002, 11:45 AM
Can you find any pics of a couple years ago of a boat 757 alcohol flat maybe befor digital cameras? prior to july of 98.

Sangster 79
05-27-2002, 08:22 PM
Hustler,
That was a beautiful flat. They had jest pulled it out of the water . The dude put it in park set the brake and got out of the truck and walked back down to the water. The truck popped out of park and the brake didn't hold,so it rolled backwards staight into the water. It jackknifed right at the water(lucky it did'nt hit anything or anybody) as it went in the water it turned around that way. The fun began when they were trying to pull it out.The boat was keeping the truck afloat for a while then the weight of the truck began to sink the boat. Finally (after about 15 mins. of utter chaos) they got a cable on the back of the trailer and towed it out (after braking numerous cables and straps) It was a Chinese Fire Drill to say the least. The boat survived the ordeal with only a couple of scratches. The truck Had to be towed home..
The Moral to this story is, If you must park on the ramp, be sure your parking brake works and you put the truck ALL the way in PARK
[This message has been edited by Sangster 79 (edited May 27, 2002).]

Sangster 79
05-28-2002, 06:57 PM
Whats going on SUPERDAVE013, Yup there's plenty of ponies in the boats up here in "NORTHERN CALIFORNIA".. Jest for clarification, I Dont like to be stuck in the same sack as "NorCal" (as in The now defunct "norcal ***boats" thing)..
Have a nice day..& bring that shiada up north when its done. Looks great and I'd buy you a jest to see it run.........
[This message has been edited by Sangster 79 (edited May 30, 2002).]