PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Parker Damage Report

Boatcop
05-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Typical Friday of a big weekend. We got 23 new overnight guests at the La Paz Luxury Hotel for Wayward Tourists. One accident on the River. Drunk on PWC crashed and gave his buddy a helicopter ride to the Hospital with a compound femur fracture. We gave the driver a room for the night.
Another guy, fueled by liquid courage, felt it necessary to question our authority by force. We calmly explained to him that resistance was futile. He, too, got a room and is facing multiple felony charges.
More later.

Jordy
05-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Man, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!!! :D :D :D

Schiada76
05-26-2007, 08:43 AM
"resistance was futile":D :D

marty722
05-26-2007, 08:57 AM
Why is it that people never learn........ How stupid can people be. Do they even have any brains??? I amazed myself when I read this stuff.....

framer1
05-26-2007, 08:59 AM
And to think it's just beginning:eek:

zudnic
05-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Another guy, fueled by liquid courage, felt it necessary to question our authority by force. We calmly explained to him that resistance was futile. He, too, got a room and is facing multiple felony charges.
More later.
Cops have interesting ways of explaining things. My cousin sent out an email about a nice person who tried to hold a conversation on why Women should not be Cops patroling alone at night, bad things may happen and they are not strong enough deal with big bad biker types. Her boss brought up the same subject the next day-- Apparently: "Mr. Mace explains these questions much more calmy than Mr. Club" at least thats how she wrote it in her email! :D :D

HocusPocus
05-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Typical Friday of a big weekend. We got 23 new overnight guests at the La Paz Luxury Hotel for Wayward Tourists. One accident on the River. Drunk on PWC crashed and gave his buddy a helicopter ride to the Hospital with a compound femur fracture. We gave the driver a room for the night.
More later.
im glad your out there and im not. :D

Baja Big Dog
05-26-2007, 09:04 AM
We'll Leave The Lights On For ya!!

soupersonic
05-26-2007, 09:38 AM
I have a couple friends who are cops and they tell some great stories.I like the ones where the guy goes for multiple rides on the tazer gun.They just sit back and ask them if they are done yet :D :220v: :220v:

BajaMike
05-26-2007, 09:42 AM
More later.
Glad Alan's out there and I'm not this weekend......:idea:
Be safe, Alan!

Trailer Park Casanova
05-26-2007, 09:51 AM
It certainly is a busy weekend, and we're just into Sat morning.
Seems like more punks this year than the past. A lot more thugs.
A good % of compound femur fractures end up in amputations says the wife.
Sometimes called "Jet Ski Leg".
Once the infection jumps in, it's like ants at a picnic through one body & their's no stopping it other than the hospital grade stainless, 80 teeth per inch MK saw blade across the thigh.
The victim gets put to sleep twice:
Once for the surgery, and again so Ratso can hand them the PWC repair bill.

Beautiful Noise
05-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Be SAFE out there Alan :)

Tequila-John
05-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the info BC keep the news coming in and be safe out there

Boatcop
05-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Be SAFE out there Alan :)
Thanks. I can't be more safe than I am here at home.
I've got my full compliment of Officers, along with a few Seasonal Deputies, so my services aren't absolutely necessary, unless something major goes down. 2 Boats and crews on the Strip and one for the Ehrenberg-Cibola area.
It's good to be the boss! :D
Besides, Mrs. BoatCop had some minor surgery this week, so I need to baby-sit. Nothing serious, but she can't really get around for a few days.
I'm on call, of course, if needed, and I'm monitoring all radio traffic. We'll just have to see how the rest of the weekend goes.

BajaMike
05-26-2007, 10:06 AM
It is certainy a busy weekend, and we're just into Sat morning.
Seems like more punks this year than the past. A lot more.
Called "Jet Ski Leg".
Once the infection jumps in, it's like ants at a picnic through one body & theirs' no stopping it other than the hospital grade stainless 80 teeth per inch MK saw blade across the thigh.
In the Vietnam war, fractured femurs were often fatal….the femur is the biggest bone in the body, and fatty embolisms from the interior of the bone can enter the blood stream and when they hit the lungs it can quickly be fatal.
That is why the Dr. Hare invented the Hare traction splint, to keep the bones aligned and to keep the bone ends from rubbing together and releasing embolisms (and to reduce pain….imagine the pain of having those two broken bone ends rubbing together…ouch!).
And a compound fractured femur with all that nice river water in there to cause infection…..
With modern emergency medicine, most fractured femurs are not fatal, but as TPC said, they often result in amputation…….
Don’t you want to run around on a SeaDoo in Parker this weekend??
:idea:

repo man
05-26-2007, 10:53 AM
More later.
'' you will respect my authoritia""

Boatcop
05-26-2007, 10:56 AM
'' you will respect my authoritia""
http://fennia.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Cartman.jpg
:D

zudnic
05-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Are you married or in a relationship? If not I should introduce to my cousin, you'd get along well. She's in the RCMP and will be working their marine unit this summer....... :idea:

Boatcop
05-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Are you married or in a relationship? If not I should introduce to my cousin, you'd get along well. She's in the RCMP and will be working their marine unit this summer....... :idea:
Happily married for going on 28 years. No plans to change that any time soon.
Thanks anyway.:)

OCMerrill
05-26-2007, 11:41 AM
PERFECT!
Keep the stats coming Alan and most of all hoping your guys stay safe. I can just imagine the resistance they get on azz hole weekends like this. I am living the reality through others on these big weekends.
I feel that my favorite place in the world is under siege three times a year.
Memorial, July 4th, and Labor Day. My calendar is empty on those weekends.

ratso
05-26-2007, 11:46 AM
It is certainy a busy weekend, and we're just into Sat morning.
Seems like more punks this year than the past. A lot more.
Called "Jet Ski Leg".
Once the infection jumps in, it's like ants at a picnic through one body & theirs' no stopping it other than the hospital grade stainless 80 teeth per inch MK saw blade across the thigh.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Racey
05-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Never fails, always some idiot that try's to get roudy with the cops... some people just need to learn the hard way i guess.

Jbb
05-26-2007, 12:29 PM
More later.
Does the detainee go by the name..............Dave ....by chance?....:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181rd_21.jpg

shockwaveharry
05-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Put the beer down and step out of the boat... You have 10 seconds to comply!
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/shockwaveharry/ed209-18.jpg

OverKill
05-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Boat Cop thanks for all the informantion please keep the updates coming.
OverKill

Kachina26
05-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Are you married or in a relationship? If not I should introduce to my cousin, you'd get along well. She's in the RCMP and will be working their marine unit this summer....... :idea:Good save, I thought this thread was going benchracers on me. :eek: :eek:

Old school Ultra
05-26-2007, 02:35 PM
When I was 18 a Malibu Sheriff once told me one thing you should never question......
"The power of the Police"
I have always kept that in mind. Too bad more people didn't come in contact with him....He told me this as he took some Wack job to the Los Angeles County Mental hospital for 72 hours while the nut was crying "I'm not crazy"
As he was hog tied and stuffed into the back of his patrol car.

Not So Fast
05-26-2007, 02:38 PM
And you said all the "IDIOTS" were in Havasu :rolleyes: We do have our fair share for a fact but not all of'em :D NSF

Troy McClure
05-26-2007, 04:04 PM
When I was in my early 20's we had a large group of friends that always use to stay at Buckskin. A friend of mine happens to have his b-day on Memorial weekend and his g-friend at the time decides to give him a bong to celebrate. (he smoked a lot) On the way through Parker they stop at the grocery store and load up on food and booze for the weekend. HUGE ice chest FULL. My buddy decides it was time to open his first beer for the weekend while leaving the g-store parking lot and almost immediately gets pulled over. Sure enough the cop asks if he can search his car and my buddy (?), being the upstanding citizen that he is lets him.
Sure enough, he finds the bong, friend spends the whole three day weekend in jail and we raid the FOCK out of his ice chest. That guy had some good taste in food...:D
If I remember correctly, the cop never even wrote him up for the open container. :idea:
OHH, good times...

Jbb
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
i remember 1 year at the zoo (labor day weekend)i got to watch the cops(about 15 of them)tazer this guy right in front of my boat,2 guys where going to fight and 1 cop walked over to stop it before it started(just being a cool guy) and 1 guy turns and push's the cop WRONGGGGGGGGG thing to do:idea: the cop drew his tazer and fired so fast (all the other cops are their buy now)and pulls the triger NOTHING HAPPENS?it wasn't 2 secs later the other cop draws down on the guy with his,HIS WORKED that guy looked like a fish out of water:D just going nuts,yelln like a bitch, the hole time to 2 cops are talkn and lookn at the tazer that missed fired"dam bob wonder whats wrong with your taz?mine is working fine:D,then all 15 cops jumped on his ass and hog tied the guy and waited for the par/meds to come remove the 4 fish hook like things from his titties:D the girl in the boat next to us looked at me and at the same time we said "COOL":D
Now that was a Kodak moment!!!.....:p

BoatPI
05-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Idiots have always been on the strip. Many years ago I was with friends camping on the river when in the early morning hours we catch a fool stealing beer from our ice chest. We confront him and were about to send him packing when he shows us a 38 revolver in his waist band!!
Not such a good idea as before he began to smile, I had my trusty HK 91 A3 308 carbine out and my partner had his 9mm trained on this disaster in progress. We disarmed him and Boatcops deputies arrived and took this fool of the Memorial weekend away.
It was my last time camping in Parker, headed up to a mobile that I purchased in Havasu after that. I do miss that river.

DCBob
05-27-2007, 07:19 AM
To help get your point across ;) :)
Idiots have always been on the strip. Many years ago I was with friends camping on the river when in the early morning hours we catch a fool stealing beer from our ice chest. We confront him and were about to send him packing when he shows us a 38 revolver in his waist band!!
Not such a good idea as before he began to smile, I had my trusty HK 91 A3 308 carbine out and my partner had his 9mm trained on this disaster in progress. We disarmed him and Boatcops deputies arrived and took this fool of the Memorial weekend away.
It was my last time camping in Parker, headed up to a mobile that I purchased in Havasu after that. I do miss that river.

Boatcop
05-27-2007, 08:42 AM
No significant incidents. Only 15 people needed a room for the night. We were happy to oblige.

27 Awesome cat
05-27-2007, 08:44 AM
No significant incidents. Only 15 people needed a room for the night. We were happy to oblige.
Wow thats really good to hear..

ULTRA26 # 1
05-27-2007, 09:07 AM
BC,
Is this up or down from last year? Just curious if people are starting to get the message.
Thanks
John M

Baja Big Dog
05-27-2007, 09:14 AM
i remember 1 year at the zoo (labor day weekend)i got to watch the cops(about 15 of them)tazer this guy right in front of my boat,2 guys where going to fight and 1 cop walked over to stop it before it started(just being a cool guy) and 1 guy turns and push's the cop WRONGGGGGGGGG thing to do:idea: the cop drew his tazer and fired so fast (all the other cops are their buy now)and pulls the triger NOTHING HAPPENS?it wasn't 2 secs later the other cop draws down on the guy with his,HIS WORKED that guy looked like a fish out of water:D just going nuts,yelln like a bitch, the hole time to 2 cops are talkn and lookn at the tazer that missed fired"dam bob wonder whats wrong with your taz?mine is working fine:D,then all 15 cops jumped on his ass and hog tied the guy and waited for the par/meds to come remove the 4 fish hook like things from his titties:D the girl in the boat next to us looked at me and at the same time we said "COOL":D
Now thats one for the family album!!!:D

Screaming Pete
05-27-2007, 09:33 AM
alan, you should post a Class of 07 pictures

Boatcop
05-27-2007, 09:39 AM
BC,
Is this up or down from last year? Just curious if people are starting to get the message.
Thanks
John M
Friday was about normal. Saturday a little lower. We've been averaging 50-55 arrests over the Holiday weekends.
Those figures don't include about a dozen or so DUI arrests where they are cited and released to a sober person. Only actual jail bookings.

OCMerrill
05-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Friday was about normal. Saturday a little lower. We've been averaging 50-55 arrests over the Holiday weekends.
Those figures don't include about a dozen or so DUI arrests where they are cited and released to a sober person. Only actual jail bookings.
Is this all boating related or a mix of AZ side campground, Reservation police hand-off's, and boating?
Just courious?
50-55 makes for a ton of work I would think. I had no Idea that the average was that high.

Boatcop
05-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Is this all boating related or a mix of AZ side campground, Reservation police hand-off's, and boating?
Just courious?
50-55 makes for a ton of work I would think. I had no Idea that the average was that high.
That's all bookings into our jail from throughout the County. From the boat guys, Patrol Officers, City Police (Parker and Quartzsite), Highway Patrol, Game and Fish, Tribal police (non-indian arrests only), etc.
On a normal weekend we'll have about a dozen bookings.

halfhers
05-28-2007, 09:53 AM
hey boatcop, any more reports for Monday? :D

Lacolaw
05-28-2007, 09:56 AM
While crusing up river, got to see the guy in your boat. Didn't get to see any of the extra activities but did see the helicopter land on our way back down river.
Two retired and one regular LA County deps were discussing your blog. We would all have loved to be there when you were explaining the consequences of interfering. Have had that experience several times.
Stay safe....:)

RitcheyRch
05-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Glad we were in Blythe where it seemed a little calmer than the major places like Parker and Havasu.

Boatcop
05-28-2007, 11:25 AM
16 more arrests on Sunday, for a total of 54 as of Moday morning. Right in line with the Holiday weekend average.
The PWC accident on Friday was the only significant River incident. But the weekend's not over.
Now the mayhem turns to the highway.

THOR
05-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Alan,
is the stereotypical DUI or BUI person really drunk. Are they hammered or merely buzzed. I have always wondered just how drunk people get out there.

HavaSkank
05-28-2007, 02:54 PM
My daughter witnessed a chick get her thumb amputated on the launch ramp of Silverwood on Saturday. The chick was in the back of the boat holding onto a tube while the husband backed down. Apparently he ran over the rope, causing it to pull the rope and her thumb shot off in a clean jerk and release. (insert sound of popping noise here)
Of course both freaked out and the launch ramp was caoitic. My daughter said she'd NEVER be on the water there again. The number of amatuer boaters and wreckless retards was frightening.
Her launch ramp stories made Site 6 look like yawnfest.

Boatcop
05-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Alan,
is the stereotypical DUI or BUI person really drunk. Are they hammered or merely buzzed. I have always wondered just how drunk people get out there.
Average BAC on the OUI/DUI arrests we made over the weekend was .152%.

BoatPI
05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
And Boatcop how many jump bail?? I read that Havasu has arrested over 300.

HavaSkank
05-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow, .152% Even I would be cute behind those drunken eyes

Boatcop
05-28-2007, 03:09 PM
And Boatcop how many jump bail?? I read that Havasu has arrested over 300.
Not too many jump bail. After all, $1,800 gives them an incentive to appear.
It's about 50/50 on the ones that the Judge releases O/R. The thing is, they don't realize that our warrants are good state-wide. Most of them just think that they won't go to Parker anymore, and hit Havasu instead. Then they're shocked when they get arrested in some other jurisdiction.
We've even had some of our OUI warrants get picked on Pleasant and other inland AZ lakes.
The funniest one I had was a guy who came in for a boat inspection and I found out he had a warrant from 6 years earlier, for "swimming in the Channel". It was only about $250 bond, but he still had to be hooked and booked. :D

mobldj
05-28-2007, 05:25 PM
saturday i had to put her in nuetral as 2 idiots swam from one side to the other,middle of the day,channel full,stupid sob's,2 boats in front were one of the cop boats.just missed em i guess.

Riverguy92345
05-28-2007, 06:26 PM
well we survived 6 days at Parker. Water was rough as usual for a weekend but not to cold.Watched the boat cop go by a few times , but didn't see any problems.Even had the sheriff's stop by and say Hi at the falls.
We did have some excitement on the Rhino's as one went over on its back.Also watched a 4 seater Artic Cat go over backwards. Anyone that is thinking of making a 4 seater should talk to us.
And how was your weekend?

pspoolman
05-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Boat Cop,
tell your buddies thanks for being out on the water, made the family feel alot safer being in the water knowing you guys were out there. I was in Blythe and saw two boats patrolling on Sat. and a boat and 2 pwc's patrolling on Sun. Thanks for making my experience a safe one.

RitcheyRch
05-28-2007, 06:48 PM
We saw the PWC guys a few different times on both Sat and Sun in Blythe.
Saw the guys in the boat a few times as well and even was given a few of their whistles. Guess they were out doing some PR work. :D
Boat Cop,
tell your buddies thanks for being out on the water, made the family feel alot safer being in the water knowing you guys were out there. I was in Blythe and saw two boats patrolling on Sat. and a boat and 2 pwc's patrolling on Sun. Thanks for making my experience a safe one.

atomickitn
05-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks. I can't be more safe than I am here at home.
I've got my full compliment of Officers, along with a few Seasonal Deputies, so my services aren't absolutely necessary, unless something major goes down. 2 Boats and crews on the Strip and one for the Ehrenberg-Cibola area.
It's good to be the boss! :D
Besides, Mrs. BoatCop had some minor surgery this week, so I need to baby-sit. Nothing serious, but she can't really get around for a few days.
I'm on call, of course, if needed, and I'm monitoring all radio traffic. We'll just have to see how the rest of the weekend goes.
alan hope all is well with your wife and she is doing well, thanks for the update on the dummys.....still wondering why some of the not sooo brite have to have there say with the folks who try to keep us safe from all the rest of the dummys...take care sir, have a wonderful night.:)

bruddah
05-28-2007, 07:56 PM
had a great time and survived 5 days at parker... thanks for all your guys' work and gettin as many idiots as you can off the water! we actually dropped a girl off at the station sat. night that we found stumbling around at roadrunner all by herself. thanks again for bein there!!!

Huckleberry
05-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Alan,
Did they ever catch the f8@ktards who were hiding out in Quartzsite???

LAFD
05-28-2007, 09:42 PM
where you out on the water at all boatcop? was stopped two times this weekend. once saturday for having two people layin on the transom cover while under way only idling in gear if we where going any faster would have had them in and second time for having to many lights. boat came with red and green on front along with two head light kinda deals. than on the back corner an anchor light. they are all on when the switch is turned on. so we had to pull the ground out of the lights in order to comply.

all charged up
05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Just got home from the DUI checkpoint at Pleasant. Im not sure on the exact numbers but I processed 7 underage drinkers and 4 DUI's. Two of the DUI's were felony and one was from a wreck.
We had the media blitz the hell out of the radio, TV, and papers but we were still pretty busy.
The 19 year old in the bikini that kept passing out in the DUI van was the most entertaining. She blew a .225. Sorry guys no, photo's to share. Fire transported her and she had an IV running when she left.
We had a pretty busy weekend in all. I have no idea what the final numbers were but I will post them later if you guys are interested in the west valley stats.

Magic34
05-28-2007, 11:03 PM
The 19 year old in the bikini that kept passing out in the DUI van was the most entertaining. She blew a .225. Sorry guys no, photo's to share. Fire transported her and she had an IV running when she left.
Damn!!!! :eek:

kingbrutis
05-29-2007, 03:01 AM
Thats crazy. I would imagine alot more arrests. The 4 lane ramp was the quickest I have seen. No wait to launch or load. The traffic coming home wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Pretty nice. Got home just in time to watch the 3rd period of the Ducks win. Later JoeJust got home from the DUI checkpoint at Pleasant. Im not sure on the exact numbers but I processed 7 underage drinkers and 4 DUI's. Two of the DUI's were felony and one was from a wreck.
We had the media blitz the hell out of the radio, TV, and papers but we were still pretty busy.
We had a pretty busy weekend in all. I have no idea what the final numbers were but I will post them later if you guys are interested in the west valley stats.

Boatcop
05-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Alan,
Did they ever catch the f8@ktards who were hiding out in Quartzsite???
If you're talking about the guy that shot the Quartzsite Officer, yes. He took the CS way out and offed himself out in the desert. We're still looking for the other people he had been with, but not as suspects. We think they've met foul play from that douche.
where you out on the water at all boatcop? was stopped two times this weekend. once saturday for having two people layin on the transom cover while under way idling in gear if we where going any faster would have had them in and second time for having to many lights. boat came with red and green on front along with two head light kinda deals. than on the back corner an anchor light. they are all on when the switch is turned on. so we had to pull the ground out of the lights in order to comply.
I was out on Friday and Monday. Those bow spot lights are to be used for docking only. It's illegal to run them when under way because the wash out the red/green lights and ruin the night vision of any on-coming boats.
As far as the people on the engine cover, we've had several people slide off into the prop at idle. Not pretty. You wouldn't have people riding on the trunk of your car now, would you?

Jordy
05-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Figured you'd be out working in that deal. Kept watching for ya on the news but haven't seen you yet. Nice job on getting more idiots off the road. ;)
We were out on Sunday and that was about enough fun for me. Amatuer day on the water for sure. :jawdrop: :rolleyes: :( :D

LAFD
05-29-2007, 07:30 AM
I was out on Friday and Monday. Those bow spot lights are to be used for docking only. It's illegal to run them when under way because the wash out the red/green lights and ruin the night vision of any on-coming boats.
As far as the people on the engine cover, we've had several people slide off into the prop at idle. Not pretty. You wouldn't have people riding on the trunk of your car now, would you?[/QUOTE]
i didnt know about the light deal thats how the boat came so i figured it was ok so looks like ill have to rewire some stuff. i have railing around the engine cover(pontoon boat) and both people were sunning and we were in a calm area. didnt argue with either encounters totally understood and complied.

Jordy
05-29-2007, 07:40 AM
According to the news, they stopped around 1,100 cars. 8 DUI's, 3 extreme DUI's, and something like 17 minor consumptions. Honestly, much, much lower than I would have figured for the 10 lane side, especially on a holiday weekend.

BADBLOWN572
05-30-2007, 08:00 AM
I was actually surprised that the weekend was pretty tame in comparison to the past holiday weekends I have been out there. For the most part, people were respectful, not too much boat traffic, and no incidents with our crew. (Well except RB stealing a guy's trailer. :D ;) )
We did have a couple of close calls with jet skiiers, but that is just the norm. :( Road Runner on Sunday night was tame and we had plenty of room to enjoy ourselves. :) All in all, it was a very good weekend that I really enjoyed. We did not leave there until last night around 4:00 so taking that last day gave us the opportunity to relax and enjoy the strip without all of the traffic. :)

Nord
05-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Hey Alan,
After leaving Roadrunner on Sunday night, we dropped some friends off over at the RIO, while docking there, we saw a 19'r with a guy (appeared drunk) just floating with no lights. I had my stereo way up, so they started to search the water with a spot light. They jumped in the boat and went straight over to the guy. After a couple minutes, they towed him back towards the Arizona side. Any story there??
Thanks ahead
~NORD~
PS----Good seeing you Friday morning, the new boats are great!!

RiverDave
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Hey Alan,
After leaving Roadrunner on Sunday night, we dropped some friends off over at the RIO, while docking there, we saw a 19'r with a guy (appeared drunk) just floating with no lights. I had my stereo way up, so they started to search the water with a spot light. They jumped in the boat and went straight over to the guy. After a couple minutes, they towed him back towards the Arizona side. Any story there??
Thanks ahead
~NORD~
PS----Good seeing you Friday morning, the new boats are great!!
The guy claimed to have broken down, is what Alan told me when he stopped by the house.
I later thought about it though, that boat had zero lights on it, so he should've been out before dark and broken down at the latest at sunset. If that's the case that guy had been floating for 6 - 8 hours before that? Or he was full of shiat, and in reality just out there floating with no lights on.
Either way that guy is damn lucky he didn't get run over by boat traffic coming back from the bar. :mad: Very easily could've been us that ran him over, if we didn't have to drop those random's off at the Rio.
Incidentally, his boat looked to be running just fine the next day. Saw him out on the water 2 or 3 times.
RD

Trailer Park Casanova
05-30-2007, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=Boatcop;2587542]
QUOTE]
We use bow lites to reach down to grab the anchor rope at nite when we're anchored off the beach.
They are handy.
I changed the bulbs to red and green, and it settled the lit when underway issue, and can still spot the float and some flotsam and jetsam at nite.

riverbound
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
(Well except RB stealing a guy's trailer. :D ;) )
FUN
I gave it back as soon as I realized we put your boat on the wrong trailer :eek: :idea: