PDA

View Full Version : The channel has turned

Jyruiz
05-26-2007, 03:46 PM
To east LA on holiday weekends.:mad: I was on my way back from Steamboat to take the boat out of the water early since I had stuff to do at the house, so I figured I would go thru the channel. Well, I was very disappointed, it looked like every gang banger from MS13 and 18th street were there. When the heck did Havasu become the hang out for low lifes? No wonder I saw so many HB peeps in Steamboat. It was just sad considering I don't really go out on the holiday weekends, guess I will stick to staying away on big weekends.
Well, had to vent. Thanks.

Boatcop
05-26-2007, 03:49 PM
I think they were just Lue's family come to visit for the holiday.
:D ;)

27 Awesome cat
05-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Its not Lues family,they are all up at Lake Isabella taking baths:D

Outnumbered
05-26-2007, 03:56 PM
To east LA on holiday weekends.:mad: I was on my way back from Steamboat to take the boat out of the water early since I had stuff to do at the house, so I figured I would go thru the channel. Well, I was very disappointed, it looked like every gang banger from MS13 and 18th street were there. When the heck did Havasu become the hang out for low lifes? No wonder I saw so many HB peeps in Steamboat. It was just sad considering I don't really go out on the holiday weekends, guess I will stick to staying away on big weekends.
That is why I started going to Mead. Now Mead is going dry so I'm going to start working weekends and taking off mid-week to hit Havi, Mohave, and Pleasant.
Be careful out there.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-26-2007, 04:36 PM
All sorts of reasons that POS peeps show up now.....Unless they are causing problems they have every right to be there.....But I hear what you are saying.....

27 Awesome cat
05-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Goooooooooo Raiders...

Not So Fast
05-26-2007, 05:56 PM
And when these words are out of the mouth of a fellow "mexican", well then you know it must be bad, sad state of affairs huh Juan?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Boat run good I hope??:confused: NSF

HavasuSelect
05-26-2007, 06:19 PM
I think you're right. I'm sitting at work (East LA Sheriff Station) and its pretty mellow here. (Knock on wood) All the trouble makers must be in Havy this weekend....

OverKill
05-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Kind of reminds me of all the Mexican family's that shack up 7 and 8 family's at a time in one house. Now there doing the same with big F**ing boats. LOL. So Havasu is now Mexisu is this what I gatther
P.S. Oh yes and all on the Tax Payers deep pockets LOL

Trailer Park Casanova
05-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Emerald is rolling with a few thugs here and there.
Word is they're residual relatives/friends of relatives and not members.
We had a passed out drunk 14 year old girl a few minutes ago right outside the door.
She had a beer bong backpack with 6 outlets,, WFT did all this come from?
Security located her family and she got carried home.
These folk don't look LA. Can't figure it out, but they ain't So Cali.
SB LEO's are traveling in groups of 4.
The punx will challenge them before the nite is over.
I've never seen the LEOS loose in these kinda situations.
Several security directing the launch ramp traffic.
Didn't used to need that.
Somethings changed around here.
Don't recall drunk punks roaming around looking for fights in the past.
They'll find trouble fast around here,, wake up missing teeth or worse, but Bordsmnjm predicted they'll find it.

Coach
05-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Where else are they going to sell all of the Meth they just cooked???

Coach
05-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Once again this is why I am at home enjoying my weekend without crowds and will be back next weekend when all of the POS lowlifes are back at work saving for their next trip on the 4th of July

BajaMike
05-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Emerald is rolling with a few thugs here and there.
Word is they're residual relatives/friends of relatives and not members.
We had a passed out drunk 14 year old girl a few minutes ago right outside the door.
She had a beer bong backpack with 6 outlets,, WFT did all this come from?
Security located her family and she got carried home.
These folk don't look LA. Can't figure it out, but they ain't So Cali.
SB LEO's are traveling in groups of 4.
The punx will challenge them before the nite is over.
I've never seen the LEOS loose in these kinda situations.
Several security directing the launch ramp traffic.
Didn't used to need that.
Somethings changed around here.
Don't recall drunk punks roaming around looking for fights in the past.
They'll find trouble fast around here,, wake up missing teeth or worse, but Bordsmnjm predicted they'll find it.
That's just sad.....remember going to the river and just having fun with your friends.....now people drive all the way from LA just to start shit....WTF??

Jyruiz
05-26-2007, 09:45 PM
And when these words are out of the mouth of a fellow "mexican", well then you know it must be bad, sad state of affairs huh Juan?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Boat run good I hope??:confused: NSF
Not Mexican, but I do have that latin look, so no offense taken. :) Well, I am Mexican by proxy, my wife is Mexican.:D

Jyruiz
05-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I usually don't come out to Havi on big weekends, but it had been a month and I had to check on the house, as well as do some work on the house. I hope the 4th is not bad like this, but then again I will be here during the week and not the weekend.

Ivan Dan
05-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Got any pics????:D Saw ya roll through the channel but you were on the other side otherwise I'd have tried to get your attention.

DSW
05-27-2007, 05:29 AM
Too bad the INS is no where near the channel. It would be a ghost-town if they were!:eek:

phebus
05-27-2007, 05:36 AM
After being out there (Havasu/channel) all day, I guess I am lucky. All I saw were people having a good time. No drama, violence, or bullshit around us. :D

AZKC
05-27-2007, 06:54 AM
Some random pic off Google, Nice Hair:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31740&stc=1&d=1180277587

franky
05-27-2007, 09:10 AM
After being out there (Havasu/channel) all day, I guess I am lucky. All I saw were people having a good time. No drama, violence, or bullshit around us. :D
Phebus, unless you have some drama, violence or bullshit to post about then just stay off the boards. Geez, don't you get in man. :)
Just got back from Rhino/quad riding in Williams, 80 daytime 45 night, no crowds. Great weekend. We will lake it wed-thur.

phebus
05-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Phebus, unless you have some drama, violence or bullshit to post about then just stay off the boards. Geez, don't you get in man. :)
Just got back from Rhino/quad riding in Williams, 80 daytime 45 night, no crowds. Great weekend. We will lake it wed-thur.
That's funny. :) I guess I should just stay off the boards entirely, as I like my life as drama free as possible. I don't get wrapped up in the drama on the boards, and find 99% funny, and the other 1% sad. There is just way too much fun to be had by taking things easy and letting all the small issues just roll off my back rather then making issue with them.
Sounds like you had a great trip, and I want to hear what you think about that Rhino now.
I'm heading back out to that shitty lake now with all the gang bangers, mean cops, and all the other crappola. :), and somehow despite it all, I'll suffer through it and force myself to have a good time.

franky
05-27-2007, 09:29 AM
That's funny. :) I guess I should just stay off the boards entirely, as I like my life as drama free as possible. I don't get wrapped up in the drama on the boards, and find 99% funny, and the other 1% sad. There is just way too much fun to be had by taking things easy and letting all the small issues just roll off my back rather then making issue with them.
Sounds like you had a great trip, and I want to hear what you think about that Rhino now.
I'm heading back out to that shitty lake now with all the gang bangers, mean cops, and all the other crappola. :), and somehow despite it all, I'll suffer through it and force myself to have a good time.
Amen!!
Don't sweat the small stuff, go with the flow, do unto others... , mind your own business and be carefull!!

27 Awesome cat
05-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Yooooooooooooooooooooooo Blondie:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture419.jpg

waterwitch
05-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Don't judge a book by it's cover, we were parked next to these
guys ALL day. They were Extremely polite, sweet, boys. Yes, they
were full on thugged out, and not able to get their hair wet...:D
Hi Juan... I saw you at 6:30am this morning. NICE CURB ABUSE! :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31740&stc=1&d=1180277587

Havasu1986
05-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Nice 1K post WW. I was with Phebus, Slowinhavasu, Todd969 and others on Sat. Wasn't that bad where we were.:)

finsfan4life
05-27-2007, 10:45 AM
I think you're right. I'm sitting at work (East LA Sheriff Station) and its pretty mellow here. (Knock on wood) All the trouble makers must be in Havy this weekend....
Have u got drafted yet..!!!

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 11:12 AM
It's turned to East L.A.!!:)
Do they have a King Taco there yet??:D :D :D

AZKC
05-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Thats alot of black hair dye and gel thats for sure.:eek: The ladies are models from daremebikini.com I think:) I'm sure they we're kewl, but its the basic Bad Boy look that gets the bad rep.

waterwitch
05-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Nice 1K post WW. I was with Phebus, Slowinhavasu, Todd969 and others on Sat. Wasn't that bad where we were.:)
THANKS! Only took me a 4 years to get here! LMFAO!
Well... MY phone didn't ring.. see how you ALL are!!
You going to RedNecks tonight?
(Let's get back to Bashing Juan for running over the CURB!)

707dog
05-27-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31740
&stc=1&d=1180277587
DAMN THESE ARE WHAT YOU GUYS CALL "GANG BANGERS"...LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF PRETTY BOY FLOYD FOKERS JUST HANGIN OUT!! I AINT NEVER MET A GANG BANGER WHO SPORTED COLOR TAT"S AND HAIR DYE AND CHICK SHADES...MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER DOWN THERE THE ONLY THING CLOSE TO A GANG TAT IS THOSE NORTH STARS THAT A COUPLE OF THEM HAVE...HMMMM NORTH STARS DOWN SOUTH..GOT ME FELLAS !!!

beerjet
05-27-2007, 02:12 PM
These guys would be bigger bitches in prison than Paris Hilton is gonna be . 707 is right , gangbangers and thugs dont dye there hair and wear chick sunglasses .
I do find these guys (I use that word loosly) more irritating than a raiders jersey by it's self.

27 Awesome cat
05-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Its really bad when the guys pose better then the chicks!!!!!!!!!!! maybe just a gay thing? The guys seem to be real close together...Butt buddies :confused:

probablecause
05-27-2007, 03:30 PM
DAMN THESE ARE WHAT YOU GUYS CALL "GANG BANGERS"...LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF PRETTY BOY FLOYD FOKERS JUST HANGIN OUT!! I AINT NEVER MET A GANG BANGER WHO SPORTED COLOR TAT"S AND HAIR DYE AND CHICK SHADES...MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER DOWN THERE THE ONLY THING CLOSE TO A GANG TAT IS THOSE NORTH STARS THAT A COUPLE OF THEM HAVE...HMMMM NORTH STARS DOWN SOUTH..GOT ME FELLAS !!!
Exactly. I think the post is about the crap-bags from Indio, L.A., and other places. Not the "Nice Boys next to you!" You know the ones, the kids of the illegals and the parents have to come along, of course. Leaving diapers and trash everywhere and coming dangerously close with the uninsured waverunner that they obtained from somwhere. Probably camping in a tent somewhere or piling into a van. That is what Juan was talking about. Yeah, they have every right to go there, and every right to get jammed by local law enforcement. I have had my run-ins with them in Blythe and I can't stand them.

Riverbass
05-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Blythe is getting worse. At the ramp they will run the ski between your boat and your trailer while you are comming up to the ramp and on and on.
You all know the type one ski and twenty Mexican punks and there family's.
Unless it is a three day weekend you will see NO local law enforcement. Even a long weekend there is only one or two cop boat to cover 40 miles of river from the dam to walters camp. Where is the real problem?

OverKill
05-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Blythe is getting worse. At the ramp they will run the ski between your boat and your trailer while you are comming up to the ramp and on and on.
Unless it is a three day weekend you will see NO local law enforcement. Even a long weekend there is only one or two cop boat to cover 40 miles of river from the dam to walters camp. Where is the real problem?
Good Point

probablecause
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
The sad thing is that I really like Blythe. But right at the 10, that was where all of those deuschebags would hang out. I have to either go deep north or south from now on. Looking for a place to by but won't even contemplate Riviera Drive or anywhere within a couple of miles of the 10 freeway.

Riverbass
05-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Stay away from mayflower it's starting to look like mexico in front of A camp that would be the tent sites and at the ramp we have be going up to the white trash sandbar. just before the balls.

Not So Fast
05-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Not exactly what i would classify as "Gangsters" either. More like male models :D NSF

Jyruiz
05-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Got any pics????:D Saw ya roll through the channel but you were on the other side otherwise I'd have tried to get your attention.
No worries Bro, it was too pack for anything. I was driving, so no way I could take pics, I would not waste any megapixels on that though.

Mrs.Racer277
05-28-2007, 03:49 PM
You were what??????? When did you leave??? We tied up next to them for a couple hours that evening?

Jyruiz
05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Exactly. I think the post is about the crap-bags from Indio, L.A., and other places. Not the "Nice Boys next to you!" You know the ones, the kids of the illegals and the parents have to come along, of course. Leaving diapers and trash everywhere and coming dangerously close with the uninsured waverunner that they obtained from somwhere. Probably camping in a tent somewhere or piling into a van. That is what Juan was talking about. Yeah, they have every right to go there, and every right to get jammed by local law enforcement. I have had my run-ins with them in Blythe and I can't stand them.
Exactly, I know what gangbangers look like and those guys in the picture posted in this thread are not them.

Havasu1986
05-28-2007, 03:53 PM
You were what??????? When did you leave??? We tied up next to them for a couple hours that evening?
I probably left 5 minutes before you got there. :( I'm thinking around 6:00:confused:

Mrs.Racer277
05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Exactly, I know what gangbangers look like and those guys in the picture posted in this thread are not them.
LOL
I agree those guys are toooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :)
Thank you so much for the Satuday night delivery :) :)

Jyruiz
05-28-2007, 03:55 PM
LOL
I agree those guys are toooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :)
Thank you so much for the Satuday night delivery :) :)
You are welcome.

BadKachina
05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Def. not bangers. Thats how most of the late teen early 20's guys and girls look anymore. Tats and black hair are the latest fad. My kid refers to that look as Bro's and Bro Ho's, and of course he says Bro Ho's are hot.;)

Windy
05-28-2007, 06:37 PM
We had a great time in the channel with the Phebus crew. :)

Infamous
05-28-2007, 06:50 PM
I now there is some great pictures of this crew trying to get their boat on the trailer at site 6 floating around out there. We saw these guys at in-n-out and I must say they were ghetto. Not a one of them picked up their trash and they were loud and obnoxious with no respect for those around them. If I remember right they had an all white commander deck.

Infamous
I now there is some great pictures of this crew trying to get their boat on the trailer at site 6 floating around out there. We saw these guys at in-n-out and I must say they were ghetto. Not a one of them picked up their trash and they were loud and obnoxious with no respect for those around them. If I remember right they had an all white commander deck.

TCHB
We were on the water two Saturday and Sunday and it was normal holiday crowd that has a tough time picking up their trash. We hung out in Steamboat with a friend and his new 40ft Cruiser Fountain.
Good crowd with the exception of a few boat drivers that do not know how to drive. One guy put his boat on the rocks at the entrance to steamboat. He was high and dry.

atomickitn
05-28-2007, 07:34 PM
we were out in steam boat both days hooked up to some great peeps from the board , and as we went into the channel on sat ( that was the worst ) i felt a lil sick to think about all the trash that was going to end up at the bottom of the channel ......on a happy note we finally got to meet PBOcop and his wife for the first time and they are very nice peeps......dont be shy pbo, next time hopfuly we can introduce you to more good hot boat peeps ... see you soon.:D

cxr133
05-28-2007, 07:44 PM
WE were parked next to this group in the channel on Sat., they were next to the rockstar canopy. i think they were actually two or more groups. there were alot of them partying HARD.
but anyway they were nice.. the girls were all great talent!!
we didnt styay long because we had the baby w/ us and they were partying too hard

the_gray_goose
05-29-2007, 11:35 AM
You should have come to Parker, where everybody knows your name. ;)
I will back that up!
parker was great this last weekend!
old friends and great parties everywhere.

Biglue
05-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Its not Lues family,they are all up at Lake Isabella taking baths:D
Fockers. :D
Like 27AC said, I was out at Isabella Camping/boating/decreasing property values for Memorial Day. :o :D
You guys should check out the launch rap at Isabella. Little less traffic then Havasu but just as many antics.

I'mTheBeaver
05-29-2007, 11:49 AM
That is why I started going to Mead. Now Mead is going dry so I'm going to start working weekends and taking off mid-week to hit Havi, Mohave, and Pleasant.
Be careful out there.
:idea: I have an idea...if we can get enough boats on to Lake Mead, we might displace enough water to make the level of the lake rise.
Okay, far fetched idea, I know. Just my feeble attempt to coax everyone to come out here and play. :D

Sandbar Mike
05-29-2007, 12:30 PM
These guys would be bigger bitches in prison than Paris Hilton is gonna be . 707 is right , gangbangers and thugs dont dye there hair and wear chick sunglasses .
I do find these guys (I use that word loosly) more irritating than a raiders jersey by it's self.
You guys don't consider these guys gang banger's do you.
These are Jesse James Bangers!:D Supprised no one had a Jesse Bandana on?":D

Nord
05-29-2007, 12:32 PM
You should hope these are the "gangsters" in your area..........Are you kidding me???

hot4daRVR
05-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Don't always judge a book by it's cover. some of us look kinda rough around the edges, but we are cool and respectful, even when others aren't---to a point.

unleashed
05-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Not sure why everyone is hating on these guys but to each there own. I know most of this group and they are very good boaters and you would be suprised how well you'd get along with them if you met them. They always have rockin chicks with them and know how to have a drama free time.
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
UnleashedMyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

Cole Trickle
05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Not sure why everyone is hating on these guys but to each there own. I know most of this group and they are very good boaters and you would be suprised how well you'd get along with them if you met them. They always have rockin chicks with them and know how to have a drama free time.
Deano
They were in Bashas Sunday at the same time we were and they seemed like a cool crowd. A couple of them were reppin Unleashed and the girls all looked good:D
I don't understand the Dior glasses but they seemed like they would be fun to party with:)

reDECKulous
05-29-2007, 01:17 PM
I can't believe someone found this on google and posted it on here. These are my boys and obviously guys like this probably picked on your dorky ass in high school... so I guess it's time for payback. Grow up. Post a pic of yourself so we can talk sh*t on your ugly mug.

supremeWAXer
05-29-2007, 01:25 PM
well i happen to be pretty good friends with a few of those guys and girls. We and they are actually pretty nice people and get along of everyone we park by and know a lot of people on the lake becasue of that. Thanks Deano .. we are just haveing fun

ClownRoyal
05-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Go to Lake Norman, NC next time. Funny...first thing I noticed - no gang bangers. Very nice people with no attitude. Except for one girl...but she was visiting from CA :D Serious!
Here is a pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/CHHB9.jpg

VEGASBABY
05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31740&stc=1&d=1180277587Looks like the Mexicans are pulling in the senoritas though:idea: whats up with that? Good looking group, dont look like much trouble there.

AZKC
05-29-2007, 01:44 PM
I can't believe someone found this on google and posted it on here. These are my boys and obviously guys like this probably picked on your dorky ass in high school... so I guess it's time for payback. Grow up. Post a pic of yourself so we can talk sh*t on your ugly mug.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2-o10HCSa8H2aM:http://i.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-126-01.jpg
Relax.:) I found the pic and I posted it cause the chicks were smokin and I never made reference to your "boys" being thugs. As most have stated they are not Gangsta. But you can talk shit all you want to my ugly mug cause I can tell you its a face only a mother could love;)

Deano
05-29-2007, 01:47 PM
lmao, I've been waiting for this post...:D

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 03:03 PM
well i happen to be pretty good friends with a few of those guys and girls. We and they are actually pretty nice people and get along of everyone we park by and know a lot of people on the lake becasue of that. Thanks Deano .. we are just haveing fun
THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY...........:idea: ;) :D

VEGASBABY
05-29-2007, 04:05 PM
These are the guys you need to worry about!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639vatos.jpg
Lean like a vato
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639vato.jpg

MrsGHT
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Lean like a vato
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639vato.jpg
Elbows up, side to side....lean like a Cholo....elbows up, side to side...:D :D

hotsand65
05-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Deano
We saw your boat on Friday morning in the channel and I have to tell you, the guys on your boat would make any girl drool (me!!):redface: :redface: :redface:

unleashed
05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
We saw your boat on Friday morning in the channel and I have to tell you, the guys on your boat would make any girl drool (me!!):redface: :redface: :redface:
Wow...I'll tell them all..they'll be flattered!
Deano
UnleashedhardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

bignet
05-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Deano
Deano- U should know better than that doggy, there are nothin but haters on this site? :idea: Not my crew though.
:devil:
bignet

Saab
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
This happened to us sunday night. My bro was pulling upto the ramp, his boat was runnin like crap and wouldnt idle. He has a 18' CP, blown 540 and OT headers, I think they heard him commin. We had the trailer in the water and my bro is pullin up, guy on a jet ski pulls up and stops right in front of our trailer, we start yellin at him. My bro yells some choice words and the guy finally moves. Now the guy backing the sea doo trailer in is turned around finally and its a crew-cab ford on 14" lift and 44's. has about 8 tv's on and the stereo "bumping". There are 6 "vato's" in the back of the truck and they had a real cute playboy bunny raft standing up. Funny thing is the guy on the sea doo started to talk some trash to my bro, and as soon as he looked back and he saw two of us standing to catch the boat he shut up. Why do these people do stupid stuff and wont stand up to you even if they have you 2-1. Earlier in the day there were two sea-doo boats that launched in front of us. Each boat had about 8-9 people on it and a big intertube strapped to the back. I launched, picked up my gf from the beach, and was sitting waiting for the rest of my group to get on the water. The two sea-doo boats go bye me, both of em pulling the tubes with 3 people on each tube, and the boats were maybe 20 feet apart. They went just past me and then made a huge U-turn, The tube swung around and came within 5 feet of hitting my sponson. Two kids were laughing and one was bauling crying, he was the only one who saw how close he came to my boat. Then I had to deal with the 5 foot wake, I fired up the boat and hammered the throttle, I took about a foot of water over the bow. Man what would have happened if this guy sank my boat, or worse these kids slam into my boat and get hurt or killed. They had been on the water 5 minutes and were pulling a tube almost right in front of the launch ramp. This is rediculous, I try to be safe when I'm on the water, stay away from other boats, and pwc. But the pwc seem to be the worst about trying to jump your wake... my boat makes almost no wake when its on plane so they dont run mine often, but when I see them coming up to jump my wake I pin the throttle and turn the jet-o-vater up.. It may not be the safest thing, but maybe they wont due it next time. I just get sooo PIST :devil: when people boat STUPID. I hate to say this but I think you should have to take a boating safety coarse to launch a boat, have a cert. A month or two ago I went to take a gun safety course, you have to have your gun safety cert. to get a hunting lic. Its a 10 hour class you take once in your life. It seems like a pain but it keeps everyone from getting a lic. You have to put a lil effort into it if you want to get the rewards. Like I said I hate to think its come to this. But to keep the idiots off the water its the price we may have to pay.

raped southwind
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
there was alot of fat gangsters though ... i was really surprised... i thought i was the only one who noticed this

franky
05-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Wow...I'll tell them all..they'll be flattered!
Deano
Deano, is that Greg sitting low in the middle?

Ivan Dan
05-30-2007, 02:14 PM
They were in Bashas Sunday at the same time we were and they seemed like a cool crowd. A couple of them were reppin Unleashed and the girls all looked good:D
I don't understand the Dior glasses but they seemed like they would be fun to party with:)
How come you didn't invite them over to the house??? Those girls would have looked nice floating in my pool.:D

Cole Trickle
05-30-2007, 02:28 PM
How come you didn't invite them over to the house??? Those girls would have looked nice floating in my pool.:D
LOL....I didn't want Jen to punch me in the face for your sake;):D

SHOTKALLIN
05-30-2007, 03:26 PM
who is the vato on the left? looks like an old homie of mine.

Ivan Dan
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
LOL....I didn't want Jen to punch me in the face for your sake;):D
I thought you were a team player?!?!?! Take one for the team!:D

probablecause
05-30-2007, 03:50 PM
All of the boat safety courses in the world aren't going to change a deuschebag from being a deuschbag... but a beanbag shotgun round might!

Cole Trickle
05-30-2007, 03:54 PM
It's easier to duck than ask permission.
She was within arm's reach when we saw the channel thugs:D;)

Cole Trickle
05-30-2007, 03:55 PM
I thought you were a team player?!?!?! Take one for the team!:D
She is pretty strong for a girl and she knows where I sleep;):eek:

DUNDUN
05-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Def. not bangers. Thats how most of the late teen early 20's guys and girls look anymore. Tats and black hair are the latest fad. My kid refers to that look as Bro's and Bro Ho's, and of course he says Bro Ho's are hot.;)
most bro hoe's are bomb but most are very annoying. haha.
bro's can be cool but most of them are dicks driving big baller trucks.
this is a generalization though, i dont know those people, im just talking about the under twenty crowd who looks or attempts to look like that..hahahah
just throwing that out there..