PDA

View Full Version : Any Video links to Liddell getting KOed?

Coach
05-26-2007, 09:09 PM
I can't believe Chucked got knocked out I want to see it. any video links???

UltraClean
05-26-2007, 09:15 PM
ill give you a quick play by play....
-Lidell misses a body hook
-Rampage connects on a right hook
-Lidell falls and eats a few punches
-Big John McCarthy stops fight in about 55 seconds.
- Rampage HOWLs:devil: !!

suckin&pumpin
05-26-2007, 09:21 PM
I can't believe Chucked got knocked out I want to see it. any video links???
way disappointing, way too short after 3 hours of so so matches it was weak!!

CARLSON-JET
05-26-2007, 09:39 PM
I agree way to short of a fight.

River918
05-27-2007, 04:35 AM
Here you go:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2031986441

Trailer Park Casanova
05-27-2007, 05:14 AM
Here you go:
Mac users just let it slowly load and ignor the upgrade suggestions, and it'll play fine. If not:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x68cu_chuck-liddell-vs-quinton-jackson:
The Chuck fans are pretty worked up.

framer1
05-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Here you go:
Thanks, I'm surprised that punch knock him down so easily. Must have hit alot harder than it looked:eek:

Trailer Park Casanova
05-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Seems with the bigger money and plublicity the fights have got slower moving and more cautious.
The undercard seemed more interesting in the past too.
At least more than last nite.
Rampage is super good though.
He'll be around a spell.
Chuck fans are already screamin for a re-match.
i think a re-match with Silva would be the BFD.
Silva has defeated Rampage twice in the past.
Up-to-the-minute rundown on Rampage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinton_Jackson

Coach
05-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the link. Big John Called that waaaay to early. He should have let it go a bit more to see if Chuck would have been able to recover.

bigq
05-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the link. Big John Called that waaaay to early. He should have let it go a bit more to see if Chuck would have been able to recover.
He called because it looked like Chuck went limp there for a minute.

Make it a Double
05-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks much for the link :)

Baja Big Dog
05-27-2007, 08:07 AM
Weak....very weak...HEY Big John...let um fight!!!

Charley
05-27-2007, 08:14 AM
I kind of thought that too, but when you see all the video at all the angles especially in slow motion you would say big John made a GREAT stoppage, the last punch to chuck's head his arm was out to his side, he was not defending himself, not looking to get into a guard position.... In another angle at slow mo you see Chuck get up after the KO and you can see he is out of it (deer in the headlight) and yet in another post fight shot you see chuck and can see he is asking his corner "wtf happend"? hopefully this little video gives you some new respect for Big John's PERFECT stoppage
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/elrey144/quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell.gif

John.
05-27-2007, 08:20 AM
From that video angle, you don't see that Chuck is out cold for a second. He got knocked out to the floor, then Rampage hit him in the head twice again and he was out. when he rolled over with Big John on top of him, Chuck was definitely dazed. I'm a big Chuck fan and would have liked to see him do much better and keep fighting, but calling it there was a good idea. He couldn't defend himself anymore.
edit...I took my time to type and Charley said the same thing...

Charley
05-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks, I'm surprised that punch knock him down so easily. Must have hit alot harder than it looked:eek:
For u my man, see it in real time, Consider Rampage's speed on those Bricks he calls hands and you wont think it was a weak shot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Myke256/gif/rampko.gif

Charley
05-27-2007, 08:24 AM
From that video angle, you don't see that Chuck is out cold for a second. He got knocked out to the floor, then Rampage hit him in the head twice again and he was out. when he rolled over with Big John on top of him, Chuck was definitely dazed. I'm a big Chuck fan and would have liked to see him do much better and keep fighting, but calling it there was a good idea. He couldn't defend himself anymore.
With all due respect, with a world class fighter, who was in "kill mode" with Rampages hands, side mounted on a dazed and out of it Chuck lidell the only thing 1-3 more punches would have served is a truly horrifying knockout with potential to cause brain damage...he was done..period

Charley
05-27-2007, 08:30 AM
edit...I took my time to type and Charley said the same thing...
I'm a Chuck fan too, he is still a great fighter, Rampage is just not a good matchup for him.... some MMA fighters, even well rounded ones have fighters that have styles they just don't have the answer too....I just like to give props when it's deserved, and Rampage beat him!
I am a huge GSP fan, and think Serra is a whiney pu$$y, but I can't deny my boy got beat :(

John.
05-27-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm a Chuck fan too, he is still a great fighter, Rampage is just not a good matchup for him.... some MMA fighters, even well rounded ones have fighters that have styles they just don't have the answer too....I just like to give props when it's deserved, and Rampage beat him!
I am a huge GSP fan, and think Serra is a whiney pu$$y, but I can't deny my boy got beat :(
I was pretty worried going into the fight. Especially after watching the special on Rampage on Spike TV Friday night. Props to Rampage too. He definitely earned the belt, just wish it would have gone differently.

STLRFAN
05-27-2007, 09:00 AM
I would have loved to see this fight last a lot longer, but happy with the out come. Rampage is bad ass!!!

finsfan4life
05-27-2007, 09:15 AM
No way, that was a good call. From the this second angle, Chuck was done..The ref was just protecting him...I am a big boxing fan too, u could only tell by watching Chuck's demeanor in the first couple of minutes, he didnt seem like the reguler Chuck....

al cole'holic
05-27-2007, 09:20 AM
...I couldn't pass up the +180 on Rampage so I had to throw 3 bills on him...$$$ :)

707dog
05-27-2007, 02:08 PM
That Was A Fast Fight But Chuck Wasnt In Protect Mode When On The Ground Good Call By The Ref, Would Want Chuck To End Up Like My Boy Tyson Just Friggin Manic With Out A Clue !!

Trailer Park Casanova
05-28-2007, 04:12 AM
...I couldn't pass up the +180 on Rampage so I had to throw 3 bills on him...$$$ :)
That was pretty good rake.

johnny8052
05-28-2007, 07:20 AM
I think they should implement some sort of standing 8 count so that some of these fights go on a little longer. Who knows, maybe chuck could have cleared those cobwebs and went on to beat rampage. I know it wouldn't be called a standing 8 count in this occurance, being that liddel was on his back, but maybe give each fighter 1 chance a fight to recoup once they get dinged. Big John could have pulled rampage off liddel, given liddel an 8 or 10 count, decided if chuck could continue and let the fight go on. Same thing if chuck blasted rampage later in the fight. But the next time if and when it were to happen he would have to stop the fight if need be. Just my 2 cents

BigBoyBlue
05-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I think a standing 8 or whatever would be wierd. This is mixed martial arts not boxing. If you get into a fight with a guy and you knock him down, you should not let him up until it is done.
Im supprised how many people thought chuck would win again. Before the merge, Pride fighters were way better than UFC, with much more depth to the list of fighters in each class. Now Pride fighters are going to the UFC because it is easy for them to get a belt. Just be glad Shogun Rua didnt fight chuckles.
Im not saying chuck isnt good, his record proves good, im just saying there are plenty more way better than him that people dont know about because they dont watch pride, and they are so affixiated onto main stream bandwagon media.

Mrs. 20
05-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the video. That was cool. Sorry we weren't home to watch the fight.:(