PDA

View Full Version : Your Motor sports takes this weekend:

Trailer Park Casanova
05-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Rudd has a good chance to win at Lowes if he avoids a wreck,, Johnson seems to own the track otherwise.
Do ya think this might be the last big race for Danica Patrick if she doesn't win at Indy?
Got the feeling we won't be seeing much more of her.
Any takes?:

27 Awesome cat
05-27-2007, 08:26 AM
Rudd has a good chance to win at Lowes if he avoids a wreck,, Johnson seems to own the track otherwise.
Do ya think this might be the last big race for Danica Patrick if she doesn't win at Indy?
Got the feeling we won't be seeing much more of her.
Any takes?:
Yeah I think Rudd has a good chance ,but with the Dodges running real good its going to be a fight..Little E is running good to ,I would like to see him win it right now with all the crap with his step mommy..
Thats funny ,turn on Indy and Rusty Wallace is there:(
No Danica has a decent contract and the IRL is loving the ratings,I dont think she's done.
Just listen to the hype there talking about right now about her..

Boatcop
05-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Watched the Busch race last night.
I was hoping that the car sponsored by the Border Patrol would take out Juan Pablo Montoya. :D

Baja Big Dog
05-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Do ya think this might be the last big race for Danica Patrick if she doesn't win at Indy?Got the feeling we won't be seeing much more of her.
Any takes?:
Ifs thats the case then it will be her last rece!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
05-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Ifs thats the case then it will be her last rece!!!
Has she won anything?
Really thought she had a big future behind the wheel.
Just see her in clothing ads.
She has a sister that was considering NASCAR.

AZKC
05-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Watched the Busch race last night.
I was hoping that the car sponsored by the Border Patrol would take out Juan Pablo Montoya. :D
That would have been timeless:D

burtandnancy2
05-27-2007, 11:31 AM
Real funny, boatcop. Lets hope Juan last more than 7 seconds this time, maybe even to turn 3...