PDA

View Full Version : Skittles boat and ***boat shirts featured in today's Anetlope Valley Press.

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 09:36 AM
I haven't read the article yet, but from what the questions were, when we were interviewed, I think it should be a hoot.:D :D ;)

27 Awesome cat
05-27-2007, 10:01 AM
I haven't read the article yet, but from what the questions were, when we were interviewed, I think it should be a hoot.:D :D ;)
Where were you guys at during this..Not alot of water up here:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Where were you guys at during this..Not alot of water up here:confused:
In "Commander Juan's" back yard for the pic. :D
It's in a section called "Hometown Heros". I've read it now and it's kind of funny.
It's in regards to the splash landing in Park Moabi last month...:)
They mention everything but the part where we walked accross the water and pulled the folks from the flaming wreckage..:rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) Papers tend to exaggerate a bit ya know..:) ;)
I'm kidding of course, actually the write up is pretty nice.

Desert Rat
05-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey Steve i think you missed posting this in a few sections. I didn't see it in either SPAM or Bench Racers.:devil: You got the rest covered though.:D did Diane give up the hero puty to you:D

eliminatedsprinter
05-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Steve i think you missed posting this in a few sections. I didn't see it in either SPAM or Bench Racers.:devil: You got the rest covered though.:D did Diane give up the hero puty to you:D
Dam# did I miss those sections!:confused: :)
I'll take what ever fun I can get from this, as well I should. After all, I did actally get my hand wet helping 2 people get into the boat...;) ;)
Plus we both wore our HB shirts for the picture in the hope that it might start some rumors that HB has a magazine..;)

Desert Rat
05-28-2007, 03:00 PM
As well you should it was a good thing to be a part of but answer the question or do we need to ask Diane directly about the hero sex :D

eliminatedsprinter
05-28-2007, 04:14 PM
How about those Dodgers?:rolleyes: ;)