PDA

View Full Version : ***boat shirts featured in todays Antelope Valley Press.

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Picture in a section of the A.V. Press today, with 2 clowns standing by a custom boat, wearing ***boat shirts.:eek: Crap, I forgot to throw the shocker.:D ;)

Baja Big Dog
05-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Boats???:D

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Boats???:D
Nope the section is on "Hometown Heros".:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

BigDoug
05-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Steve, i went to the home page and scrolled down and found my friend Lee D'errico in "home town heroes" but nothing of said "boats" and no pics either !!

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Steve, i went to the home page and scrolled down and found my friend Lee D'errico in "home town heroes" but nothing of said "boats" and no pics either !!
Lee is on page 25, we and the pic are on page 33. Our headshots are in the row below his on the first page of the section.
Don't know about the website or how to post a link. The pages above are where they are in the paper.

BigDoug
05-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Steve, all i know is i can't view or see anything about your deal in todays edition on the computer "avpress.com" maybe it's a little different than the real paper you get thrown in your driveway. :D

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Steve, all i know is i can't view or see anything about your deal in todays edition on the computer "avpress.com" maybe it's a little different than the real paper you get thrown in your driveway. :D
I guess, I've never checked them online. The "Hometown Heros" section in the paper is done magazine style, it might be shorter online...I really don't know much about the A.V. Press I don't subscribe to it. In the past I have noticed they have a pretty good opinion, editorial, and letters section.

eliminatedsprinter
05-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Perhaps the online paper just printed the little summery that was in the editorial section. That summery mentioned your friend, but not us.
I'm not worried about it, I'm only posting this, because it cracks me up, that the paper got ahold of this and made something of it. That is why Juan and I wore our HB shirts for the photo shoot. We wanted to have a little fun and plug the boards a bit.
Of course the incident itself was not funny. But the idea of writing us up in "Hometown Heros" for our small part in helping out is...;)