PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Saturday Memorial Weekend

VictoryIzMine
05-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Does anybody know who chartered the all white helicopter to shoot some film this past Saturday (Memorial Day Weekend 2007) in Havi?

Not So Fast
05-28-2007, 06:09 AM
There is a reality film being shot about hot water spots and they are riding along with LE, did it during spring break also, maybe that's who it is ?? NSF

purrfecttremor
05-28-2007, 06:25 AM
I dont know who it was but it was over steamboat for along time sat.

purrfecttremor
05-28-2007, 06:40 AM
The sandbar wat completly under water but copper canyon was open but never was in there. Went to Topac fri. and wasnt crowded at all and steamboat sat. and was off the hook but as usual alot of stupid shiat going on with the none boater newbees. All in all a great weekend. Only got hit by one jet ski. The excuss was he had never ridden before and you no what my reply to that was.:mad:

BajaMike
05-28-2007, 09:34 AM
thanks,we we're on powell sat/sun ,lots of cops i mean lots,but the dipshits on the ski's,when will these people learn?we we're coming back in sunday(took the grandkids out)the skis don't even look when they turn and a 5500lb boat doing 60mph is going to hurt like a bitch:( also a lot of crap in the water,look like sawdust,logs chunks of wood thank go for sea strainers:D
How is the water level on Powell??? Has it come up at all....It seems like the Rockies got a lot of snow.....:idea: