PDA

View Full Version : A new boat!

Tahiti71121
05-28-2007, 09:56 AM
So about 2 months ago i picked up a project Tahiti that i was building a chevy350 for. Well my dad's buddy was selling his boat so he could buy a 350 for his truck.. So, long story short, i ended up trading him my engine+$500 for his boat with trailer. The boat is a 21' hawiian with a 455 olds. I got it home 2 days ago and thought i could throw in a battery and start her up, of course not. I got some wiring issues figured out (still alot more), so it would crank, but still couldn't get it to start. I gave it a rest for a day, came out the next day (after learing about the counterclockwise firing order), retarded the timing and it fired right up!
i'll get some pics of it today sometime.

Wicked_Tahiti
05-30-2007, 02:29 PM
So about 2 months ago i picked up a project Tahiti that i was building a chevy350 for. Well my dad's buddy was selling his boat so he could buy a 350 for his truck.. So, long story short, i ended up trading him my engine+$500 for his boat with trailer. The boat is a 21' hawiian with a 455 olds. I got it home 2 days ago and thought i could throw in a battery and start her up, of course not. I got some wiring issues figured out (still alot more), so it would crank, but still couldn't get it to start. I gave it a rest for a day, came out the next day (after learing about the counterclockwise firing order), retarded the timing and it fired right up!
i'll get some pics of it today sometime.
Nice, lets see some images