PDA

View Full Version : APB on the LUVNLIFES and Mike Oxbig

Jetboatguru
05-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Has anyone seen them since the weekend? I saw a Toterhome that resembled theirs on the side of the road near Corning. There was a motorcycle strapped to the back.

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 06:45 AM
Havent seen them and hope they made it home safely.

boat030
05-29-2007, 06:48 AM
I saw the Luvnlife's after the "Corning incident" but I did not See Mike Oxbig and I don't know if I believe the story the Luvnlifes came up with I believe that some fowl play should be suspected a search party should be assembled for Mr. Oxbig and The Luvnlife's should be brought in for more questioning

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Details, we want details.
I saw the Luvnlife's after the "Corning incident" but I did not See Mike Oxbig and I don't know if I believe the story the Luvnlifes came up with I believe that some fowl play should be suspected a search party should be assembled for Mr. Oxbig and The Luvnlife's should be brought in for more questioning

boat030
05-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Details, we want details.
It's important that we do not comment to much as this will be an ongoing investigation and everyone knows how things can get out of hand on the internet

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 07:14 AM
True. Maybe best we wait until they respond and see what their defense and alibi is. :D
It's important that we do not comment to much as this will be an ongoing investigation and everyone knows how things can get out of hand on the internet

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Has anyone seen them since the weekend? I saw a Toterhome that resembled theirs on the side of the road near Corning. There was a motorcycle strapped to the back.
:jawdrop: Mike Oxbig? I wouldn't leave him behind! We sent him back to Corning for road side service, unfortunately, he had to hoof it....it was a bit much to unstrap the bike at that point.
That was a long day :D . Thanks alot Guru for pulling over to check on us, you're alright, I don't care what anyone says :D . I had hoped that Cale could dial you quicker so you wouldn't have completely gotten your rig over and stopped! BTW your rig set up has always been beautiful, but damn...it really looks nice with the new graffiti on it :sqeyes: !!
Just want to say thanks to Old Squirt/Craig for pulling over also! A couple others not from the boards stopped too...it's people like you guys that make the world a better place :D ;) .

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Don't even think for a second that we did anything to harm Mike Oxbig! He IS NOT related to the people in Red Bluff :D :) . The only questioning that I have is....where the hell are my Bud Lights?? I was salivating when I got home for an ice cold BL and all there were, were CL's. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole anti-BL thing is just a hoax and you really are coming inside and drinking all my beer :devil: :D .

photo chick
05-29-2007, 07:51 AM
So what did happen? You must have been about an hour behind us on the road...never saw you.
Thanks again Jen for being the most hospitable person I know!! I'm still waiting for the pedicure from Cale...:jawdrop:

Mike Oxbig
05-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Don't even think for a second that we did anything to harm Mike Oxbig! He IS NOT related to the people in Red Bluff :D :) . The only questioning that I have is....where the hell are my Bud Lights?? I was salivating when I got home for an ice cold BL and all there were, were CL's. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole anti-BL thing is just a hoax and you really are coming inside and drinking all my beer :devil: :D .
She said Salivating! Im in LUV:D

boat030
05-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Don't even kid about me drinking a Bud Light that's not funny :jawdrop:
There's plenty of that stuff in the toter it's just not in the ice chest 'cause we figured it didn't matter if it was warm or cold it taste just as bad either way :D
In all seriousness Thanks again for everything you guys do for us we really couldn't do it without all your help

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:19 AM
So what did happen? You must have been about an hour behind us on the road...never saw you.
Thanks again Jen for being the most hospitable person I know!! I'm still waiting for the pedicure from Cale...:jawdrop:
Or....maybe you drove right on by and pretended not to see us :jawdrop: :confused: :D ??? Rumor has it Mike/Boat 030 passed us at another point in our trip and didn't wave, flash us, honk or anything :mad: :D .
Lori, your welcome....but, really I didn't do anything...except, well, maybe drink too much :D .
Cale acts like he's not interested in giving you that pecidure, but I'm sure he's all over it ;) !!!
We had a little tire blowout, thank god I didn't go into cardiac arrest :D . I'll put a pic up here in a minute.

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:20 AM
LMAO :) . Mike Oxbig, you're the best!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:23 AM
There's plenty of that stuff in the toter it's just not in the ice chest 'cause we figured it didn't matter if it was warm or cold it taste just as bad either way :D
In all seriousness Thanks again for everything you guys do for us we really couldn't do it without all your help
Stop talking bad about the good stuff!! That CL can't be doing any good for you :D .
You're welcome, like I say, anytime! I really don't do much, Cale does the driving (and has to put up with me as a side-seat driver :D ) and helps you guys, so really it's him. I just like to get people drunk :D .
BTW...how was Darrin feeling yesterday?

charitycase
05-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Thank you for al the hospitality!It was nice meeting you finally.Glad you guys are ok.We have so many pics to put up.Maybe tonite.PhotoChick,(Laurie Lori?) nice meeting you also.It says alot to come out all the way from TX.Again,we had a great weekend Thanx to all of you.The Charitycases.

photo chick
05-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Or....maybe you drove right on by and pretended not to see us :jawdrop: :confused: :D ??? Rumor has it Mike/Boat 030 passed us at another point in our trip and didn't wave, flash us, honk or anything :mad: :D .
I would never, I'd atleast flash you :D

photo chick
05-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Thank you for al the hospitality!It was nice meeting you finally.Glad you guys are ok.We have so many pics to put up.Maybe tonite.PhotoChick,(Laurie Lori?) nice meeting you also.It says alot to come out all the way from TX.Again,we had a great weekend Thanx to all of you.The Charitycases.
It was great meeting both of you also!! I'd love to see your pics....(Lori)

charitycase
05-29-2007, 08:34 AM
It was great meeting both of you also!! I'd love to see your pics....(Lori)
We will try to get them up tonite.We went boating on Lake Comanche' yesterday so we are both cooked.Thanx again.

Jetboatguru
05-29-2007, 08:34 AM
NICE!!

boat030
05-29-2007, 08:35 AM
BTW...how was Darrin feeling yesterday?
I haven't talked to him since Sunday evening but I have had some of my people in Napa stalking him and I have some pretty good intell saying that he was in his front yard signing autographs and bribing people to move a pool table for him yesterday so I guess he's fine :idea:

boat030
05-29-2007, 08:37 AM
So where exactly will you be driving today???

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Just glad that Cale was able to control the toter and trailer so we could keep everything upright :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSC03105.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSC03104.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSC03107.JPG
WTF...this uploading is for the birds....

charitycase
05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanx to Tony also.He is always a gas to be around.Even when the " Mad Thrash" is happening.Thanx Tony,C-Ya in June.

photo chick
05-29-2007, 08:40 AM
NICE!!
Those who know me know I'd NEVER do that!:D I'll be staying off the highway today...I plan to do nothing all day:D :D

photo chick
05-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Thanx to Tony also.He is always a gas to be around.
Yeah he gives me gas too!:)

boat030
05-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Just glad that Cale was able to control the toter and trailer so we could keep everything upright :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31849&stc=1&d=1180456113
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31850&stc=1&d=1180456313
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31851&stc=1&d=1180456440
More proof of foul play nothing but red x's :idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:45 AM
Casey, it was great to meet you and Christina! I was trying to make my way over to the original Red Bluff thread and tell you that :D . Sorry I was a bit under the weather on Sunday :hammer2: . Glad you guys had a good time! I always seem to have a great time at the boat races :) . If we brave going back up North again some day (everything happens when we head that way :D ) maybe we'll see you guys on the water somewhere.

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:47 AM

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
I haven't talked to him since Sunday evening but I have had some of my people in Napa stalking him and I have some pretty good intell saying that he was in his front yard signing autographs and bribing people to move a pool table for him yesterday so I guess he's fine :idea:
Excellent. Glad to hear it, hopefully he's not too sore.

Jordy
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Interesting. Sorry Mike, but I guess I'll just have to break it to Kourtney that you're cheating. :notam: :D
I just like to get people drunk :D
Gee, I never noticed that. :D :D :D

charitycase
05-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Casey, it was great to meet you and Christina! I was trying to make my way over to the original Red Bluff thread and tell you that :D . Sorry I was a bit under the weather on Sunday :hammer2: . Glad you guys had a good time! I always seem to have a great time at the boat races :) . If we brave going back up North again some day (everything happens when we head that way :D ) maybe we'll see you guys on the water somewhere.
Anytime Jen.Maybe a CFW event sometime?Thanx again.

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:52 AM
More proof of foul play nothing but red x's :idea:
Is it really? I can see um.
There's no proof and no witnesses :jawdrop: .

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Gee, I never noticed that. :D :D :D
Hey, you do just fine on your own :D ;) .

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Anytime Jen.Maybe a CFW event sometime?Thanx again.
We'll have to find out dates of CFW's and check into it for sure! You're welcome!!

lucky
05-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Thank you to All my buddies
I wisht i could have stayed all weekend ! Thank you Jen and Cale - you guys always rock - love the luv'n life's - You are the most hospitable , kind friendly people i know ! Toney , Craig , Kevin,Nancy,Kerry,laurie,Kim, Rob ( the whole 535 team - rocks - I.h.ba should be proud to have such a dedicated team such as yourselfs - along with all the other teams that make this such a fun sport - glad i got to catch up with you guys - thank you for everything :) chris and Chris's dad -
Casey- Next time - had fun riding up with you, you should have rode back down with me :) -- take care guys :D

charitycase
05-29-2007, 09:09 AM
I wisht i could have stayed all weekend ! Thank you Jen and Cale - you guys always rock - love the luv'n life's - You are the most hospitable , kind friendly people i know ! Toney , Craig , Kevin,Nancy,Kerry,laurie,Kim, Rob ( the whole 535 team - rocks - I.h.ba should be proud to have such a dedicated team such as yourselfs - along with all the other teams that make this such a fun sport - glad i got to catch up with you guys - thank you for everything :) chris and Chris's dad -
Casey- Next time - had fun riding up with you, you should have rode back down with me :) -- take care guys :D
I don't know if riding home with you would've avoided the run in with the CHP.Thanx again tho.Tell your Dad to sign my name Dammitt

Jordy
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Hey, you do just fine on your own :D ;) .
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. :idea: :notam: :D :devil:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 09:34 AM
I wisht i could have stayed all weekend ! Thank you Jen and Cale - you guys always rock - love the luv'n life's - You are the most hospitable , kind friendly people i know ! Toney , Craig , Kevin,Nancy,Kerry,laurie,Kim, Rob ( the whole 535 team - rocks - I.h.ba should be proud to have such a dedicated team such as yourselfs - along with all the other teams that make this such a fun sport - glad i got to catch up with you guys - thank you for everything chris and Chris's dad -
Casey- Next time - had fun riding up with you, you should have rode back down with me -- take care guys
Um, no...THANK YOU!! You are such a sweetheart and not in a gay, fag kinda way :D :D . Your dad is so cool, what a personality. Tell him to keep it up ;) . You were too kind buying beers :devil: and treating my kids to goodies, so nice of you, thanks again and they thought that was very kind of you!! Great to see you and your dad again and thanks for helping keep our tent a 'reserved site' :jawdrop: :D . Good times! And you got that right about the Guru bunch, they are an awesome group of people. Nancy thought we were doing her a favor with the kids turning Tony's toter upside down, but really she was doing us a favor :D . Great group!
I'll post some of those pics up later on in the other RB thread. That's if I can figure out WTH I'm doing wrong with my pics :mad: .

Oldsquirt
05-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Just want to say thanks to Old Squirt/Craig for pulling over also! A couple others not from the boards stopped too...it's people like you guys that make the world a better place :D ;) .
I thought maybe you had stopped to set up a roadside stand selling those Mudslides I've heard so much about.....:D
It's nice to know we always have the "extended Hot Boat family" looking out for one another. Hope the tire service had you back on the road without too much delay.

Jetboatguru
05-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah he gives me gas too!:)
Thats what that smell was! I knew it. You kept blaming the cows!

TAF
05-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Great driving Cale. Glad you kept everyone safe. I'm sorry to all that stopped by to say "HI" in the pits and I might have been too busy w/ the boat to talk long. It was great to meet all of you and hang out w/ LVNLF's Sat. PM. Jen, you make a mean Chocolate Cake shot......or 2? Thanks. I can't wait to see you guys again.:sqeyes: Lucky, I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out together and terrorized the single females.:sqeyes: We did see some sheep on our way home Mon. AM but didn't see you there either:confused: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 09:47 AM
I thought maybe you had stopped to set up a roadside stand selling those Mudslides I've heard so much about.....:D
It's nice to know we always have the "extended Hot Boat family" looking out for one another. Hope the tire service had you back on the road without too much delay.
Had ya said somethin, I coulda whipped up a batch in no time :D . Next time come by and say hi or post up where you'll be so we can meet up and get you that mudslide :D .
The ***boat family is an awesome group, no doubt, lots we've met that would give the shirt off their back! Thanks again.

TAF
Last time I saw Mike OXlittleBigbeau was at the "out" ramp hitting on the voulunteer help (still not sure if it was the guys or girls he was interested in):idea: . I hope he made it home safely though along w/ everyone else.:)

Jordy
You were too kind buying beers and treating my kids
Wow Lucky, interesting new strategy. :D :D :D

lucky
05-29-2007, 09:52 AM
wow - I just saw the damage to the toter :( crazy - Great job CAle - front tire explosions suck ! you should keep this as a book mark for your future reference http://www.nttsbreakdown.com/ntts/programs/main/home.php

Dons_donzi
05-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Awwww hell... i thought that toter had runflat tires on it...???
dont you just "push a button" and the tire fix itself...?
:D
and Cale lost 3 chrome NUT COVERS....
.... i think Cale needs a vacation. :sqeyes: :eek:
...burning his candle on both ends and a couple of spots in the middle...!!!
it just goes to show, if its not one thing, its another....
( like a woman) :jawdrop: :rolleyes:
I'm just glad you guys kept it under control. ( good excuse for a few beers i guess... BL CL whatever...) and NO hospital visits...

Dons_donzi
05-29-2007, 11:49 AM
nothing worse than loosin your rubber.... :eek:
havin a blow out.... (and thems big rubbers...) that sucks. ( or blows..?) :idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 03:21 PM
.... i think Cale needs a vacation.
( like a woman)
I'm just glad you guys kept it under control. ( good excuse for a few beers i guess... BL CL whatever...) and NO hospital visits...
Ya, I kinda thought the button was for the tire too......apparently not :squiggle: .
So....what's a $700.00 tire :confused: :mad: ? We both need a vacation...there went the vacation....on the tire :D :D . It's ALWAYS something! I'm afraid to leave home.
Feel fortunate though that everything turned out okay. Coulda been alot worse in alota different ways. What if that would have happened when we were crossing the Golden Gate Bridge...or whatever bridge we crossed, all I saw was water underneath me :2purples: .
It sucks AND blows!

Mrs Luvnlife
05-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Great driving Cale. Glad you kept everyone safe. I'm sorry to all that stopped by to say "HI" in the pits and I might have been too busy w/ the boat to talk long. It was great to meet all of you and hang out w/ LVNLF's Sat. PM. Jen, you make a mean Chocolate Cake shot......or 2? Thanks. I can't wait to see you guys again.:sqeyes: Lucky, I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out together and terrorized the single females.:sqeyes: We did see some sheep on our way home Mon. AM but didn't see you there either:confused: :D
Hey Mr Rob. It was so nice to get to hang with you and have some drinks/shots! Nice to see you sitting and enjoying yourself for a change :D . Sorry we never made it back down to say goodbye to you guys, I told Lori we'd be back down that way and we never made it :( .

707dog
05-29-2007, 04:42 PM
damn those blow outs can be bad news no matter what its on..good to know everyone is cool!

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM
First of all I want to thank Steve (Old Yeller), Craig (OldSquirt) and Tony(JetBoatGuru) for all hitting the brakes to pull over and make sure I was allright. There were also a couple of non board members from the races that stopped to check also. That was great of everyone to stop and check;) Def sucked when that tire let go, I have never had a steering tire let go like that and it did not feel good:eek: The main thing is that I don't let it pollute my memories of RedBluff. Thanks to Neil(SDPM) and Mike(Boat030) for letting me help out and learn a new trade:D Thanks to the TAF team of Craig, Nancy, Tony, Carri, Rob, Kevin and Lori for being great racing friends and helping me get rid of a few drinks:D It's always fun even though it's tough and thank you all:) Nice to meet all the new people also, again everyone is cool and nice to hang out with;)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Pedicures are free but I charge for the facials:)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
If you can afford her you can have her Mike:D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Warm Beer?????:confused: :confused: EEEEEYYYYUUUUUUKKKKKK:yuk: :yuk:
BTW No problem;) :)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Nice to meet you guys also;) Sorry I didn't have more time to chat and drink:( :D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:10 PM
That will work with the pedicure and facial:)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:13 PM
We'll have to find out dates of CFW's and check into it for sure! You're welcome!!
Looks like I get a new boat:D :D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Is it really? I can see um.
There's no proof and no witnesses :jawdrop: .
Noone worry:confused: Mike Oxbigg is fine and well;) When I dropped him off he went in and bought a 40oz Shlitz and was sitting pretty.:) Says he wants to go to Chow town but someone from NorCal will have to pick him up:eek:

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:18 PM
No prob Chris as you are welcome anytime;) Beer is always cold:D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. :idea: :notam: :D :devil:
I see you have met my wife:D :D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
No wonder you pulled over so fast Craig:D Next time you head to the races let us know so we can hook you up with a mudslide;)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Always a pleasure Rob and anytime. Yum Chocolate Cake:D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Last time I saw Mike OXlittleBigbeau was at the "out" ramp hitting on the voulunteer help (still not sure if it was the guys or girls he was interested in):idea: . I hope he made it home safely though along w/ everyone else.:)
That's not good:confused: :D

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
.... i think Cale needs a vacation. :sqeyes: :eek:
( like a woman) :jawdrop: :rolleyes:
Bad enough that these are the super triple throw down tires that are not suppose to do this:confused: Then the three chromies that I lost:mad: Yes a vacation would be nice, where are you sending us Don? Hopefully an all inclusive trip to the river:D :D It wasn't easy but it finally stopped and that is all that matters;)

LUVNLIFE
05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
damn those blow outs can be bad news no matter what its on..good to know everyone is cool!
Thanks 707. Tire probs suck:yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-30-2007, 05:18 AM
Speaking of which.....meant to say thanks mucho for unloading 'the good stuff' in the toter (does that sound right :jawdrop: ? ), them bottles are special beers :D ;) .

sdpm
05-30-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi Cale & Jen, again I can't thank you guy's enough for everything you did for us. Sorry guy's for the tire issue, but I'm very happy that you are all safe!! I would also like to thank your friends Denise ( for painting the #'s and name on the boat)and her son Garrett for (driving the boat to Show and Shine as well as launching and picking up the boat).
The LUVNLIFE'S are Numero Uno!! Thanks again guy's.
Neil
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/DSC04371.JPG

lucky
05-30-2007, 06:59 AM
:D Hi Cale & Jen, again I can't thank you guy's enough for everything you did for us. Sorry guy's for the tire issue, but I'm very happy that you are all safe!! I would also like to thank your friends Denise ( for painting the #'s and name on the boat)and her son Garrett for (driving the boat to Show and Shine as well as launching and picking up the boat).
Neil
And thank you for getting there asses up north for us :D

Jetboatguru
05-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Hi Cale & Jen, again I can't thank you guy's enough for everything you did for us. Sorry guy's for the tire issue, but I'm very happy that you are all safe!! I would also like to thank your friends Denise ( for painting the #'s and name on the boat)and her son Garrett for (driving the boat to Show and Shine as well as launching and picking up the boat).
Neil
I hope you pay these people well Neil! They go above and beyond the call of duty. In fact everyone on your team does.

lucky
05-30-2007, 07:07 AM
I hope you pay these people well Neil! They go above and beyond the call of duty. In fact everyone on your team does.
As does yours
TONEY - the sport is better because of teams like Each of you have -- :) I would personaly like to thank Toney for going beyond the call of duty to support the sport - If you actually watch what he does to promote it. He is Interactive with the fans , media ,kids, and other teams. I have watched him put random people in the boat. I watched him treat every one like they Were the Driver and made them feel special - Not that other teams have NOt done this - but i have experienced it time and time again in ONe short year - Thank you Toney !

sdpm
05-30-2007, 08:08 AM
I couldn't agree with you more Tony. A great bunch for sure!

Dons_donzi
05-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Pedicures are free but I charge for the facials:)
ahhh, if i wasnt such a nice guy...
heck... i should start charging too....??? :idea:
hmmmm... :devil:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Neil
I hope that's 'Number 1' with the proper finger :jawdrop: :D :D .
You're very welcome Neil, not a problem!! Denise, her husband Don and Garrett are great people! That was way cool of them to do what they did and I believe Garrett very much enjoyed what he was doing.

Mrs Luvnlife
05-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Leave me outta this Guru, I'm just the cocktail waitress :D :D .

PINSTRIPER GIRL
05-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Thank you Neil and Luvns for all the appreciation! Yes, Garret was very happy to be kept busy and feel important:D Don and I are always willing to help in anyway we can. We really feel like all our racing friends are a second family! And getting to know new ones (Neil & crew) is always a plus. I'm a weird girl and just love drag boat racing (oh, & K boats, too, when they show up:rolleyes:)

lucky
05-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Thank you Neil and Luvns for all the appreciation! Yes, Garret was very happy to be kept busy and feel important:D Don and I are always willing to help in anyway we can. We really feel like all our racing friends are a second family! And getting to know new ones (Neil & crew) is always a plus. I'm a weird girl and just love drag boat racing (oh, & K boats, too, when they show up:rolleyes:)
suck up :) I believe Garret should be driving a boat by next year ?????? bola bola :devil: :D

boat030
05-31-2007, 06:09 AM
suck up :) I believe Garret should be driving a boat by next year ?????? bola bola :devil: :D
hey lets not promote him just yet, he did a great job towing the boat around we don't want too loose him that quick. You know towing is one of the most thankless jobs in boat racing and it's always nice when someone jumps in and handles it for the weekend. Thanks a ton Garrett

TAF
05-31-2007, 10:37 AM
You know towing is one of the most thankless jobs in boat racing
Especially at Red Bluff where the only thing you see from the out ramp is the boats idling to the trailer........and the occasional boat running into the Tule reeds or into the diversion dam:sqeyes: ..YIKES!

PINSTRIPER GIRL
05-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Don't forget that nice little nature trail after you leave the outramp! I feel like there should be signs saying what kind of trees they are or a ranger giving a guided tour.:)

TAF
06-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Don't forget that nice little nature trail after you leave the outramp! I feel like there should be signs saying what kind of trees they are or a ranger giving a guided tour.:)
I always run into :mad: very big in the belly guys walking through there looking for the out ramp (or another beer:idea: ) while I'm trying to navigate a boat trailer through the trees.