PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im Berry Bonds, and Im a DICK!!

Baja Big Dog
05-29-2007, 07:12 AM
This useless POS was asked if he was going to donate any of the memorabilia from the record run to the baseball hall of fame, he said..
IM not concerned with the hall of fame, Im only concerned with Berry Bonds!!!
Now this is a real work of art!!!

Ziggy
05-29-2007, 07:15 AM
seems to be his standard answer for everything these days.........still wish teams would pitch around him..;)

Rexone
05-29-2007, 07:18 AM
One more reason I never watch baseball any more. :yuk:

Cigalert
05-29-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm surprised this kid can even hit the ball back to the pitcher much less smack a few hundred bombs.
http://espanol.geocities.com/bjarteaga2004/img/barry_bonds.JPG

Baja Big Dog
05-29-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm surprised this kid can even hit the ball back to the pitcher much less smack a few hundred bombs.
http://espanol.geocities.com/bjarteaga2004/img/barry_bonds.JPG
This picture is a testament to all the little kids out there that with some hard work, some weight lifting, and oh yea just a pinch of steroids, what you could be!!
Oh yea and have that surgery...to remove any trace of personality you may have!!:mad:

Magic34
05-29-2007, 08:08 AM
A good friend of mine spent 11 years in MLB and retired just over a year ago. He was with the Giants for a number of years and doesn't have anything good to say about Barry. He actually almost got in a fight with him because Bonds treats others on the team like sh*t.

Old Texan
05-29-2007, 08:18 AM
I guess it won't matter when he doesn't get voted into the Hall of Fame.
Henry aaron has certainly gave every indication of his displeasure with Barry breaking his record. Barry is an asse, but in reality baseball itself is to blame for the steroid issues as they've kept their heads in the sand for too long and wreak of denial even now.
What it comes down to is baseball records really are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and baseball like all sports and entertainment are just there to take in all the money possible and to helll with the people paying for the "priviledge" to witness.

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Nothing new to report, been like that forever. The reason I like Jeff Kent so much is that he wouldnt take Bonds shit and they tussled, of course he was traded shortly after, Kent that is. He is no teammate, all about ME!!!!!!!! :( NSF

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 08:24 AM
I guess it won't matter when he doesn't get voted into the Hall of Fame.
Henry aaron has certainly gave every indication of his displeasure with Barry breaking his record. Barry is an asse, but in reality baseball itself is to blame for the steroid issues as they've kept their heads in the sand for too long and wreak of denial even now.
What it comes down to is baseball records really are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and baseball like all sports and entertainment are just there to take in all the money possible and to helll with the people paying for the "priviledge" to witness.
Its not even the roids that bother me, they have been around for a long time. It is his attitude and demeanor and its a shame because like him or not he is the best hitter to play the game. His bat speed is incredible along with his eye hand coordination, still, he is an asshole in every sense of the word. NSF

Cigalert
05-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Bonds is the reason that there needs to be more stipulations placed by the owners of all professional sports. If you're not willing to "act" according to "x" rules then we take "y" from you paycheck.
Basically, if you want to act like an ass you're going to pay for it. If you want act like the professional sports star we pay millions a year, please become a role model. This should include players who charge the mound, argue with management, walk when they should be running.
You f'n ball players get paid retarded ammounts of money. If you want my support you will hustle and show my children how to interact with teamwork.

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Bonds is the reason that there needs to be more stipulations placed by the owners of all professional sports. If you're not willing to "act" according to "x" rules then we take "y" from you paycheck.
Basically, if you want to act like an ass you're going to pay for it. If you want act like the professional sports star we pay millions a year, please become a role model. This should include players who charge the mound, argue with management, walk when they should be running.
You f'n ball players get paid retarded ammounts of money. If you want my support you will hustle and show my children how to interact with teamwork.
Thats why I like Eric Burns ( and any others that play like he does) of the D-Backs so much!!! He runs as hard as he can even on an obvious infield out, BURNSY RULES as Gracie would say ;) NSF

DMOORE
05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Well, he does live in California. Seems too many these days, are concerned with only themselves here.
Darrell.

BarryMac
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Barry Bonds *746
*Drug use helps Barry get to *746... What a douche bag...