PDA

View Full Version : Phat Matt that you?

yopengo
05-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Is that you?
Shot this from the top of three dunes. Sorry for the wiggles…I just raced my daughter up to the top in flip-flops and I had a few CL’s in me. :D
***Click on pic to play video***
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u46/yopengo/th_PhatMatt.jpg (http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u46/yopengo/?action=view&current=PhatMatt.flv)

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
I think so. I was on the south end of the lake on Friday. I was looking for a place to let the dog out and get wet. :)

yopengo
05-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Click on the pic and it will play the vid clip. :D

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 08:44 AM
lol. That was me. I had friends who were at Sand Point. I came down to see them and they had gone to the channel to see me. I was waiting for them to get back so I was checking out the area down there. I usually go north so I am not down there much. :)

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Funny how big boats look small on the water :D :D NSF

yopengo
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Thursday & Friday were great. We go South when we are with the family peeps.

Baja Big Dog
05-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Good thing you wernt out there gettin a little "boat head"!!:D

lewiville
05-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Thursday & Friday were great. We go South when we are with the family peeps.
you mr. are the reason I don't do booty calls in any of the coves anymore. people like you taking pictures of people and then putting it on the INTERNET. Now if you still really want to see my WHITE ASS sticking up in the air, I'll give ya my GPS coordinates:D :D

yopengo
05-29-2007, 08:59 AM
you mr. are the reason I don't do booty calls in any of the coves anymore. people like you taking pictures of people and then putting it on the INTERNET. Now if you still really want to see my WHITE ASS sticking up in the air, I'll give ya my GPS coordinates:D :D
You better watch out for those 17 year olds (daughters camera) with the zoom lenses. :sqeyes: I just recognized Matt’s ride. :D

lewiville
05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
You better watch out for those 17 year olds (daughters camera) with the zoom lenses. :sqeyes: I just recognized Matt’s ride. :D
LOL,
its with my girl ( fiance ). things are looking up:D :D atleast you didnt have a tellaphoto lens