PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Willow Valley Crew

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 08:34 AM
What a great weekend!
The boat ran great all weekend, the ice chests were always full of Coors Light, the girls were looking great and nobody was hurt.
I had fun with all you guys and gals.
Can't wait to get back up!:D :D
..Now to work, ehhhh..:(

acatitude
05-29-2007, 08:36 AM
we want to hear about your match race??????????????????????:D

Big Kahunaa
05-29-2007, 08:42 AM
saw you go by circle a few times boat looks good

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 08:44 AM
I raced a guy Billy with a Hondo. That bastard was fast out of the hole. ...But, I pulled on him hard.. had him by about 3 lengths.;) :D
...oh and I had 3 people in the boat. :D

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 08:47 AM
saw you go by circle a few times boat looks good
Thanks. The mufflers will be off next time. Listen for me.:D

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 08:47 AM
The Race??!! There was more than one!:)
Our Placecraft kept up till about 80 ish and then Dennis won......at how fast Dennis?? :confused:
Then there were the 3 boats racing.....Our Baker kept up till (how fast??) and then Dennis .....ummmmm.....won again!:rolleyes:

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Came home yesterday to bad news about my son (LAPD), He was in an accident in the squad car while going to an officer needs help call. He wasn't driving but got banged up pretty good, concusion, stitches and bruising.
If the link I post works.....on the news video....my son is the one on the stretcher being taken away!!
Did some crying.......but So very Thankful my baby is ok!!
I hate that he is a cop (only 6 months now), but very proud of him at the same time!!!:)
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_149001934.html

Big Kahunaa
05-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Came home yesterday to bad news about my son (LAPD), He was in an accident in the squad car while going to an officer needs help call. He wasn't driving but got banged up pretty good, concusion, stitches and bruising.
If the link I post works.....on the news video....my son is the one on the stretcher being taken away!!
Did some crying.......but So very Thankful my baby is ok!!
I hate that he is a cop (only 6 months now), but very proud of him at the same time!!!:)
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_149001934.html
hope he is okay what collor is the placecrat

JET-O-VATOR
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Well didnt make it up to willow we acctually went down river and hung out on a beach in the gorge all weekend.... but i did cruise by up there sat morning.. but i think it was before all you guys were on the water..

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 09:44 AM
hope he is okay what collor is the placecrat
Thank you for your concern....I haven't been able to contact him this morning (suppose to wake him up every 2 hours)....still trying! He called me at 2 am and told me he is ok.
The Placecraft we raced Dennis in was a 22' Red/White & Blue one.....also behind us was the 28' Bright red/Orange/Black Brand new Placecraft.
Great time on the water!!
Hey Mikey and Karen (your neighbors) had their baby ....a girl....last week!!

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Well didnt make it up to willow we acctually went down river and hung out on a beach in the gorge all weekend.... but i did cruise by up there sat morning.. but i think it was before all you guys were on the water..
We were looking for you!!
The Placecrafts were in the gorge both days (sat & sun)
Cruzin and Beachin.
Hope you had a good safe time!

Big Kahunaa
05-29-2007, 09:52 AM
i saw the big one pulling out of the smoke shop a ew times he must have using thr gas a drinking the beer

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 10:05 AM
i saw the big one pulling out of the smoke shop a ew times he must have using thr gas a drinking the beer
Tons of Gas!! The boat sounds strong and runs strong! he is happy!!!:D
He saved the Beers for the BBQ afterwards.:)

roostwear
05-29-2007, 10:30 AM
A "crew" in Willow Valley now? Yeesh
JJ, we'll be out in 2 weeks. If you still want what we talked about, I'll bring 'em

JET-O-VATOR
05-29-2007, 10:52 AM
A "crew" in Willow Valley now? Yeesh
JJ, we'll be out in 2 weeks. If you still want what we talked about, I'll bring 'em
I didnt have my boat down in the gorge we were right at the end of the 5mph zone on the left hand side.. 2 bass boats a chaparral deck and a shiada with a whacker...

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Sorry to hear about that Mel. Hope everything is ok.
And yes! I did woop everyone this weekend:D :D , There was twin turbo I was looking to race....Never ran into him though, and there was bad ass Texas Tunnel on the water yesterday. That would have been fun too.
I went for a ride in one of the ducks yesterday. Those things are awesome. :D :D

roostwear
05-29-2007, 11:03 AM
I didnt have my boat down in the gorge we were right at the end of the 5mph zone on the left hand side.. 2 bass boats a chaparral deck and a shiada with a whacker...
We don't allow those race boats in Bullhead:D Sounds like a good weekend

diggler
05-29-2007, 11:07 AM
And yes! I did woop everyone this weekend:D :D , There was twin turbo I was looking to race....Never ran into him though, and there was bad ass Texas Tunnel on the water yesterday. That would have been fun too.
I went for a ride in one of the ducks yesterday. Those things are awesome. :D :D
C'mon Dennis, what was the top speed with three people in the boat? :D

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Heres a couple pics........
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/740/528200736pm6.jpg
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/5189/528200732ae2.jpg
http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=528200705bb2.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8728/528200705cc1.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=528200736by5.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6601/528200704wb6.jpg

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
C'mon Dennis, what was the top speed with three people in the boat? :D
ohh alright... I let off at 92 on gps:D

diggler
05-29-2007, 11:36 AM
ohh alright... I let off at 92 on gps:D
Niiiiice!

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 11:50 AM
One of ours??

dumbandyoung
05-29-2007, 11:52 AM
One of ours??
There were different people. Did you see thos Military Ducks? Ill have to find some pics.

rvr_d8
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
There were different people. Did you see thos Military Ducks? Ill have to find some pics.
My bad....I thought you meant Decks?! Yeah those tanks were bad ass!!
I'll check back later on here. I'm gonna go check on my son, he got pretty Banged up, but he is playing it off so mom don't worry.....too late.....I saw the news video! My son on a stretcher messed me up big time!! I'm sure he will be fine though.....his wife started having labor pains :eek: when they got home from the hospital at 3 am.....never a dull moment!!:)

dumbandyoung
05-30-2007, 08:26 AM
My bad....I thought you meant Decks?! Yeah those tanks were bad ass!!
I'll check back later on here. I'm gonna go check on my son, he got pretty Banged up, but he is playing it off so mom don't worry.....too late.....I saw the news video! My son on a stretcher messed me up big time!! I'm sure he will be fine though.....his wife started having labor pains :eek: when they got home from the hospital at 3 am.....never a dull moment!!:)
Ya we pulled off the beach right into the river, floated down and came back up the jet ski ramp.
When you guys gonna be back up, I'm thinking Fathers Day weekend.

willowrat
05-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Thank you for your concern....I haven't been able to contact him this morning (suppose to wake him up every 2 hours)....still trying! He called me at 2 am and told me he is ok.
The Placecraft we raced Dennis in was a 22' Red/White & Blue one.....also behind us was the 28' Bright red/Orange/Black Brand new Placecraft.
Great time on the water!!
Hey Mikey and Karen (your neighbors) had their baby ....a girl....last week!!
Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he is ok. I have alot of LAPD friends and the job is great. They are all retiring and are set for life. Hopefully this is a onetime incident.

willowrat
05-30-2007, 08:35 AM
I raced a guy Billy with a Hondo. That bastard was fast out of the hole. ...But, I pulled on him hard.. had him by about 3 lengths.;) :D
...oh and I had 3 people in the boat. :D
I sat under the trees and enjoyed listening to your motor. Looks and sounds great.

rvr_d8
05-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he is ok. I have alot of LAPD friends and the job is great. They are all retiring and are set for life. Hopefully this is a onetime incident.
Thanks for the concern. He went to Holy Cross hospital....he is the one on the stretcher in the news link video. Not something a mom wants to see!!
He had several stitches in his Eyebrow area/Black eye/concusion/sore knee & shoulder/and has had a headache since the accident/doc recommended PT to start soon. He is doing well considering...., however his wife started having labor pains with their child due late June.
What a weekend!:eek: :)

rvr_d8
05-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Ya we pulled off the beach right into the river, floated down and came back up the jet ski ramp.
When you guys gonna be back up, I'm thinking Fathers Day weekend.
I'll be back there in 2 weeks....just talked with Brandon (Baker) and he is not going up for a few weekends.

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
I'll be back there in 2 weeks....just talked with Brandon (Baker) and he is not going up for a few weekends.
Im gonna try and make it back up Fathers Day Weekend. I need to find some more chicks that wanna come up. I think Don and a few other guys will be back up then as well.

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Im gonna try and make it back up Fathers Day Weekend. I need to find some more chicks that wanna come up. I think Don and a few other guys will be back up then as well.
WOW Dennis..:eek: ......Is that your best pick up line??!!:idea: :D ;)
Good looking guy, hot boat, with a river house and you actually
need to ask?!:confused: You should be loaded with the little Honeys!:D
I thought the girl from last weekend was your girlfriend! No?

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 03:19 PM
WOW Dennis..:eek: ......Is that your best pick up line??!!:idea: :D ;)
Good looking guy, hot boat, with a river house and you actually
need to ask?!:confused: You should be loaded with the little Honeys!:D
I thought the girl from last weekend was your girlfriend! No?
hahaha! yah i shouldnt be asking.lol
which one did u think was mine? the blonde?

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:24 PM
hahaha! yah i shouldnt be asking.lol
which one did u think was mine? the blonde?
Yep......You know us blondes are more fun...:) ....so they say..... and I believe them!!
But thats why I have like 5 colors in my hair....covering all the :D bases!

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 03:27 PM
Yep......You know us blondes are more fun...:) ....so they say..... and I believe them!!
But thats why I have like 5 colors in my hair....covering all the :D bases!
Shes great! ...cleans my mess, cooks me food, pumps my gas, grabs me a beer at the snap of a finger, stays sober so i can drink and she can drive me around...soon ill teach her how to back down the trailer
Lets just say Im working on it:D ;)
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1817/528200728iy5.jpg

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Shes great! ...cleans my mess, cooks me food, pumps my gas, grabs me a beer at the snap of a finger, stays sober so i can drink and she can drive me around...soon ill teach her how to back down the trailer
Lets just say Im working on it:D ;)
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1817/528200728iy5.jpg
Oh No you did not just show your Chauvinistic side?!:eek: :mad:
Snap off a finger?!! :eek: Snap your fingers and see what gets broken!:idea:;) :D

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh No you did not just show your Chauvinistic side?!:eek: :mad:
Snap off a finger?!! :eek: Snap your fingers and see what gets broken!:idea:;) :D
Im kidding about that part. I got a little too wasted one night and got mouthy, I realized that when i woke up on the couch:( followed by the ear full i got the next morning. :D :D :D

3 daytona`s
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey on my way to Needles on Wednesday was in the quick shop down there.I stood and listened to 3 guys just ripping smart-ass Cali. jerks,no respect,no class,no manners, and I guess no Intelligence.I`m telling you people as you visit may wish to leave a great memory for the locals.I`m just the messenger here but I`m telling you they "HATE" you people. I understand a small group can screw it up for all,but then you must get pro-active or you will NOT have a place to fill your cooler with COORS LIGHT:idea:

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Im kidding about that part. I got a little too wasted one night and got mouthy, I realized that when i woke up on the couch:( followed by the ear full i got the next morning. :D :D :D
Ok :rolleyes: Once in awhile we all go over that line a bit too far and usually someone is there to put us back in check;)
Ok well, I have to go mow the lawns, wash the truck and get dinner ready for my man when he gets home from golfing.......oh wait........I divorced his skinny Azz!!:D Hmmmmmm......:idea:
I'm gonna go tanning and then play some softball!:D :)

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey on my way to Needles on Wednesday was in the quick shop down there.I stood and listened to 3 guys just ripping smart-ass Cali. jerks,no respect,no class,no manners, and I guess no Intelligence.I`m telling you people as you visit may wish to leave a great memory for the locals.I`m just the messenger here but I`m telling you they "HATE" you people. I understand a small group can screw it up for all,but then you must get pro-active or you will NOT have a place to fill your cooler with COORS LIGHT:idea:
Hmmmmm......friend's of yours Dennis??:confused: :idea:

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Of course you have to come into my thread with an irrelevant topic. ...AGAIN!
Dude i am very well liked by ALL the locals in Willow valley I know. Ive been going there for 20+ years. I go up there and spoil the hell out of every girl I take there. I am very well mannered to all people i meet. I couldnt even count how many people stop by every weekend offering me a cold one., I was being a smart ass and due to a few too many coors...In the privacy of MY own home.
now please go away. :D

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
Of course you have to come into my thread with an irrelevant topic. ...AGAIN!
Dude i am very well liked by ALL the locals in Willow valley I know. Ive been going there for 20+ years. I go up there and spoil the hell out of every girl I take there. I am very well mannered to all people i meet. I couldnt even count how many people stop by every weekend offering me a cold one., I was being a smart ass and due to a few too many coors...In the privacy of MY own home.
now please go away. :D
Well said..... Everyone just having fun on here right?:confused: :D
Sorry us Cali folk are so Hated, for having fun and helping out both state's economy. Yep there are AzzH*les out there, but they do not speak for all of us....no matter what their address is......right? :idea:
Can't we all just get along? :D Let's lighten up...have Fun:)

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry us Cali folk are so Hated, for having fun and helping out both state's economy. Yep there are AzzH*les out there, but they do not speak for all of us....no matter what their address is......right? :idea:
True that sista!:D

3 daytona`s
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
I`m stating facts and may be of great interest.The problem, when gets so bad that the "RESIDENTS" hate the weekenders and others you may wish to police your own waters.The fact that you have visited for 20 years means nothing to the people who live there 24-7. Don`t get all pissy Hot-Rod This was corrective criticism and may be good for all boaters to take a think about.You are visitors and just because you spend money does not make you immune to being a courteous respectful and making the whole experience of R&R so much better:mad:

3 daytona`s
05-31-2007, 04:20 PM
I stated facts people,I have lived in military towns,college towns,and now in r&r town. I promise you every one of those love your money,but HATE you your attitude your thinking if we were not there they would dry up and die. This is the fact and promise you. I understand your thinking but feel there are so many disgusted people over here in Piss-Poor Arizona that think life will be just fine without people telling us how and what? Just my opiniion as listening,talking and observing:confused:

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
BIG SMILES EVERYONE!!!!:D
LIFE IS JUST TOO SHORT DAMN IT!!!:)

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 06:53 PM
I stated facts people,I have lived in military towns,college towns,and now in r&r town. I promise you every one of those love your money,but HATE you your attitude your thinking if we were not there they would dry up and die. This is the fact and promise you. I understand your thinking but feel there are so many disgusted people over here in Piss-Poor Arizona that think life will be just fine without people telling us how and what? Just my opiniion as listening,talking and observing:confused:
The thing is that you should have never said anything in the first place.
Question: How does me getting drunk in my house with my friends be hind closed doors effect what Arizona residents think of weekenders?
Answer: Nothing!
I am very respectful of the area up there. I recall picing up a bunch of empty beer cans at the Arco station and putting them in the back of my truck. I didnt have to do that, thats Arco janitor's job. But I did it because I felt it was right. I would do the same in California.
I couldnt agree more with Don's post. Most of the people we have problems with in Arizona are from Arizona. I worry more about some local tweeker or jelous individual breaking into my home and stealing from me than I would a fellow weekender. Now, Im not saying all locals are jelous and/or twearkers. I do have very nice full time neighbors that keep an eye on things for me while Im gone. Basically what you did was come on here and stereotype all of the residents who; over the past 10+ years helped your community go and increase in value. Its is 90% outside developers from CA and NV who are entering the river communites and building homes and shopping centers to improve the area, NOT Arizona residents.You coming on here and tell me that im hated and not welcome where i vacation and own property is outragous.
Oh and as far as us having a bad attitude. Try going to a returaunt in Az as a CA resident and get good service, it aint gonna happen 90% of the time.

roostwear
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Well I'll get blasted for this, but it's the truth so F it. A large % of locals along the river (at least in the BHC area) don't WANT property to appreciate. They resent Californians coming in and buying property and driving up the price. They reason that with the prevailing wage in the area, their kids won't be able to afford to buy. Of course many of them don't give a shit if they live in a shack or not, because if they did, they would do something to improve it. There is a crappy work ethic and little motivation to make their lives better. They don't want it "Californianized". I can appreciate that to a point... I'm there because I want to get AWAY from California. I've had rude notes stuck on my windshield from locals telling me to go home and take California with me. Nice. Cracks me up when I drive the Bronco (AZ plates) around out there and they talk crap not knowing I'm from CA.
Nothing will make Arizonans like Californians if they're so inclined. They don't care that there are nice new houses in their neighborhood because it replaced the place they COULD afford to buy. They don't care that a lot of money is coming in from out of state because they "got along fine before without it".
Is EVERYONE a stereotype like that? Of course not. I have great neighbors and I would like to think they like me for WHO I am, not where I'm from. If you think it's not like that, be glad you're where you are.

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
Well I'll get blasted for this, but it's the truth so F it. A large % of locals along the river (at least in the BHC area) don't WANT property to appreciate. They resent Californians coming in and buying property and driving up the price. They reason that with the prevailing wage in the area, their kids won't be able to afford to buy. .
I have to agree w/ Roostwear.. On Fri. I stopped by my buddys place who is building a house on the Cali side maybe a mile up river from Willow on the water. We were standing on his new dock and a boat that was floating by yelled to us...How much for the house. My buddy yelled back 1.4 million. I looked at him and said you got to be kidding. He told me to check the prices that people are getting.

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Ok.....well.......so much for wanting to buy property in AZ!!!:rolleyes:
So do the peeps in Ft Mojave/BHC AZ.....hate the peeps in Needles, CA?
Wow.......You know....maybe I'm naive but I had no idea all this was going on!
I only dislike peeps that lie/cheat/hurt others.....no matter their demographics/sex/age/race!!
I'm soooooooooo sick of Hate!!:mad:
EVERYONE........LIGHTEN THE f*CK UP!!! :D
WHAT PART OF LIFE IS TOOOOOOO SHORT DON'T YOU GET?!!
Life is like a box of Chocolates..........:)
and that's all I have to say about that:)
Peace:)

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 08:41 PM
That's Right.....everyone Shhhhhhhhhhh.......
Play nice:) :D

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 08:43 PM
How was softball Melody. ;)

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 08:49 PM
How was softball Melody. ;)
Last night was better....I got to play and went 3 for 3.....but....
Tonight I didn't know I had a dbl hdr and missed the first game:(
and the second game was called as the other team didn't have enough players.:( :( :(
How was your evening? How have you been?

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Same O ..Same O.. Went to my personal trainer for a hour. And told him I would be drinking beer after the workout. So it was a wash. :D

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 08:56 PM
Same O ..Same O.. Went to my personal trainer for a hour. And told him I would be drinking beer after the workout. So it was a wash. :D
I know......I always pig out on Softball nights cuz I know I'll burn it off on the field.......but Nooooooo, not tonight!! Now I actually have to workout!!! Stupid Cold Stones!!! :mad: No No No ...... I didn't mean it!!! :eek:

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM
I know......I always pig out on Softball nights cuz I know I'll burn it off on the field.......but Nooooooo, not tonight!! Now I actually have to workout!!! Stupid Cold Stones!!! :mad: No No No ...... I didn't mean it!!! :eek:
I did take the dogs for a walk..With a beer in hand .:eek: Does that can't for anything. :D

willowrat
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM
The thing is that you should have never said anything in the first place.
Question: How does me getting drunk in my house with my friends be hind closed doors effect what Arizona residents think of weekenders?
Answer: Nothing!
I am very respectful of the area up there. I recall picing up a bunch of empty beer cans at the Arco station and putting them in the back of my truck. I didnt have to do that, thats Arco janitor's job. But I did it because I felt it was right. I would do the same in California.
I couldnt agree more with Don's post. Most of the people we have problems with in Arizona are from Arizona. I worry more about some local tweeker or jelous individual breaking into my home and stealing from me than I would a fellow weekender. Now, Im not saying all locals are jelous and/or twearkers. I do have very nice full time neighbors that keep an eye on things for me while Im gone. Basically what you did was come on here and stereotype all of the residents who; over the past 10+ years helped your community go and increase in value. Its is 90% outside developers from CA and NV who are entering the river communites and building homes and shopping centers to improve the area, NOT Arizona residents.You coming on here and tell me that im hated and not welcome where i vacation and own property is outragous.
Oh and as far as us having a bad attitude. Try going to a returaunt in Az as a CA resident and get good service, it aint gonna happen 90% of the time.
The first place I bought in WV was a sh-t hole. I fixed it up and then upgraded. I am a California native who someday will move full time to WV. I do not care where my neighbors come from as long as they keep the place clean. Is that too much to ask.

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 09:06 PM
I did take the dogs for a walk..With a beer in hand .:eek: Does that can't for anything. :D
It depends.....how fast did you walk? .......how far did you walk?.......At any time did you actually have to exert extra energy to untangle the dogs..... while balancing your body in such a way that the Beer would not spill?
ok.....now, how many Beers did you actually consume .....and in how much time....Ahhhh Hell! It's......Negative calories.....it's a wash!!!!! Carry on:D

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 09:08 PM
The first place I bought in WV was a sh-t hole. I fixed it up and then upgraded. I am a California native who someday will move full time to WV. I do not care where my neighbors come from as long as they keep the place clean. Is that too much to ask.
That's it in a Nut Shell Darlin!!:D

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
It depends.....how fast did you walk? .......how far did you walk?.......At any time did you actually have to exert extra energy to untangle the dogs..... while balancing your body in such a way that the Beer would not spill?
ok.....now, how many Beers did you actually consume .....and in how much time....Ahhhh Hell! It's......Negative calories.....it's a wash!!!!! Carry on:D
I have 2 Australian Sheperds who are 12 and 11. They don't need a leash..because they were trained right...1 block and 1 beer. Then back for the Angel game. Which they lost. :mad:

rvr_d8
05-31-2007, 09:20 PM
I have 2 Australian Sheperds who are 12 and 11. They don't need a leash..because they were trained right...1 block and 1 beer. Then back for the Angel game. Which they lost. :mad:
I have a mini Aussie (rare) she is 13 and 2 mutts (1 large & 1 small) They were not trained right and don't play well with others......like someone....never mind! Don't drink Beer.....
I love the Angels! I could only get 1 ticket to the world series (in '02) and didn't take it cuz I didn't want to go alone! I watched the final game in San Jose by myself in a hotel room (was at a conferrence).....I was the only one cheering!! Nor Cal......sore losers:rolleyes: ;)

dumbandyoung
05-31-2007, 09:43 PM
:D

rvr_d8
06-01-2007, 06:30 AM
:D
Good Morning....:D
Ok......Everyone have a good night sleep?! Ready to make Nice?;)
No more CA vs AZ :mad:
So.... the plan is Father's Day weekend? Yes?
I'm going next weekend, but if everyone is going Father's day....
I'll arrange my work schedule and try to be there too. :)
What's the July 4th plans for everyone?
I am hoping to go the 4th thru the 8th.

roostwear
06-01-2007, 06:48 AM
Come up river next weekend. We'll be in the back bay or at glass beach. Just look for the bright yellow or the gold metalflake boats. Odds are good there will be cold beverages around.

dumbandyoung
06-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Im to hung over to argue. lol
I'm trying to arrange to be up on Fathers Day. As for the 4th, I will be up all week. :D

JET-O-VATOR
06-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Good Morning....:D
Ok......Everyone have a good night sleep?! Ready to make Nice?;)
No more CA vs AZ :mad:
So.... the plan is Father's Day weekend? Yes?
I'm going next weekend, but if everyone is going Father's day....
I'll arrange my work schedule and try to be there too. :)
What's the July 4th plans for everyone?
I am hoping to go the 4th thru the 8th.
I will be on circle beach tuesday through sunday with 3 or four enclosed trailers and 3 open header jets!! thats the 4th of course lol:)

Big Kahunaa
06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
f willow valley i moving to the fort

JET-O-VATOR
06-01-2007, 11:36 AM
f willow valley i moving to the fort
Well then who the hell is going to pull us off the beach?? lol

Big Kahunaa
06-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Well then who the hell is going to pull us off the beach?? lol
we will still be at the beach but i need to be closer to my shop in the fort

dumbandyoung
06-03-2007, 05:01 PM
So.......Who will be up Fathers Day weeknd? Im still on the fence.:hammer2: :D

rvr_d8
06-03-2007, 05:32 PM
So.......Who will be up Fathers Day weeknd? Im still on the fence.:hammer2: :D
I'm hoping to go....but it depends on the River crew....I haven't heard yet. We are going up this next weekend.
Did you get the boat fixed?

rvr_d8
06-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey Dennis....I think Don said he would be up there on Father's Day weekend. I'll know more after next weekend, of who is and is not.

dumbandyoung
06-03-2007, 06:39 PM
The boat is ready. I just need to go put new tires put on the trailer.
Don will be up fathers day. I most likely will go. I need to line up a few hotties to come up again.

dschifan
06-03-2007, 07:04 PM
i will be up there that weekend:D

rvr_d8
06-03-2007, 11:24 PM
The boat is ready. I just need to go put new tires put on the trailer.
Don will be up fathers day. I most likely will go. I need to line up a few hotties to come up again.
Don"t start that again!!!!:eek:
Remember what happened last time!!:rolleyes:

rvr_d8
06-03-2007, 11:27 PM
i will be up there that weekend:D
We'll be looking for ya:)

dumbandyoung
06-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Don"t start that again!!!!:eek:
Remember what happened last time!!:rolleyes:
Start what again??:confused: ..Its a necessity!;)
As long as I dont talk about what I do in the privacy of my own home im ok.:D