PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Evening @ Aha?

79Challenger
05-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Anyone have any photos of the runs in the Aha lagoon on Sunday night? My father in law ran his TT for the first time. It would be awsome if some one snapped a shot.

SCR INC
05-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Anyone have any photos of the runs in the Aha lagoon on Sunday night? My father in law ran his TT for the first time. It would be awsome if some one snapped a shot.
I herd all the fast guys were @ roadrunner?

n8dawg
05-29-2007, 02:15 PM
:idea: I didn't see any fast boats at roadrunner! I did see some up at Echo Lodge.

79Challenger
05-29-2007, 02:40 PM
^^ I don't know about RR or LL or BR or any of those places, but there were a few running at Quinn.
I would appreciate it if anyone could share photos if they have them.

Slow Burn
05-29-2007, 03:06 PM
There was some great racing in the lagoon. I just got home and will post a few pics soon.

Mike D..
05-29-2007, 06:27 PM
I heard there was a south wind sawing some people off.:D I saw the TT make a pretty nice pass, shut down was pretty sketchy though. I don`t have any pictures of it running, but i do have a pic of one of the boats getting ready
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/102_2344.JPG
and here is another pic of the sand bar
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/102_2290.JPG
Look no shells !!!

RIVERTIME247
05-29-2007, 06:32 PM
I heard there was a south wind sawing some people off.:D I saw the TT make a pretty nice pass, shut down was pretty sketchy though. I don`t have any pictures of it running, but i do have a pic of one of the boats getting ready
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/102_2344.JPG
and here is another pic of the sand bar
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/102_2290.JPG
Look no shells !!!
whats shoemaker got going on under there...did anybody run toms daytona from down river.
hows yours coming mike ?

Cs19
05-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I heard Mike D. raced a few guys, how did he do?

79Challenger
05-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Yea, the shut down was pretty hairy. Got out of it a little too quick and it hooked left pretty hard and almost lost the motor. Probably would have been on the island if that had happened. It stayed alive and throttled out of it.
The orange and yellow datona came up. He made some passes, but to be honest I wasn't paying too close attention.

79Challenger
05-30-2007, 07:32 AM
There was some great racing in the lagoon. I just got home and will post a few pics soon.
Please do.

Mike D..
05-30-2007, 07:49 AM
I heard Mike D. raced a few guys, how did he do?
Well Sat we did well, We had a good turn out, thanks to all who played, I have to say that Southwind Sal or sand bar Sal stold the show though, Sal has his boat leaving real hard, Congrats all that hard work is paying off ( nice driving to by the way, even if you do use my lane too) seriously great job on the boat. We also had Arnold and his daytona (R&D) running with us, WOW that boat leaves hard I sure wish mine would leave like that. Arnold was putting the hurt on a lot of people.
Sunday was great too, we had a lot of new boats show up. That is what makes it fun. I sure wish I would of dropped in. If I would of known a certain boat was going to show I would have.
I believe there was pic taken so maybe some of you can post pics of all the fun. Thanks too all for a great weekend

Nucking futs
05-30-2007, 10:04 AM
:D I want to see pics of the SW please....:D

SCR INC
05-30-2007, 10:06 AM
:idea: I didn't see any fast boats at roadrunner! I did see some up at Echo Lodge.
Sorry I believe ya.. We never made it past the upper sand bar.:D

SCR INC
05-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Well Sat we did well, We had a good turn out, thanks to all who played, I have to say that Southwind Sal or sand bar Sal stold the show though, Sal has his boat leaving real hard, Congrats all that hard work is paying off ( nice driving to by the way, even if you do use my lane too) seriously great job on the boat. We also had Arnold and his daytona (R&D) running with us, WOW that boat leaves hard I sure wish mine would leave like that. Arnold was putting the hurt on a lot of people.
Sunday was great too, we had a lot of new boats show up. That is what makes it fun. I sure wish I would of dropped in. If I would of known a certain boat was going to show I would have.
I believe there was pic taken so maybe some of you can post pics of all the fun. Thanks too all for a great weekend
How fast are you guys running. Over a buck? Looks like fun buddy:sleeping:

hang tight
05-30-2007, 10:54 AM
sounds pretty cool. Hey mike did you get to race Arnold ? how did it go ?

Mike D..
05-30-2007, 09:20 PM
How fast are you guys running. Over a buck? Looks like fun buddy:sleeping:
You would know if you ever came out and actually ran that red tub of $hit, I see we are going to do this again. Where have you been? I`ve missed you like a tooth ache, SO I GUESS THIS MEANS ME AND YOU ARE FINALLY ON. Bring the Big Red Sled to AHA and lets finally do this. Are you still welcomed at AHA ?

Mike D..
05-30-2007, 09:31 PM
:D I want to see pics of the SW please....:D
The southwind is a vee bottom boat, I`m sure if slowburn gets off his a$$ he has pics of it.

Mike D..
05-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Is this your Fast Boat? what maybe 95:cry:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/109_0929.JPG

79Challenger
05-31-2007, 09:58 AM
Bump for photos.

SCR INC
05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
You would know if you ever came out and actually ran that red tub of $hit, I see we are going to do this again. Where have you been? I`ve missed you like a tooth ache, SO I GUESS THIS MEANS ME AND YOU ARE FINALLY ON. Bring the Big Red Sled to AHA and lets finally do this. Are you still welcomed at AHA ?
Wow how we are getting touchy in our old age.. Must be all the stress from trying to make a jet boat run. The Red Sled just got her oil changed and a set of plugs. Dont have to touch it for another three years:idea: You want some lets run em from the sand bar to the lagoon. dont forget you have a BIG blower motor:rolleyes: I got me a one carb over geared pleasure boat. But iam up to it if. I have another month before the oil change is completed and then I will be @ Aha with T. getting her wet again. I know how much you must miss me:devil:

SCR INC
05-31-2007, 10:23 AM
Is this your Fast Boat? what maybe 95:cry:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/109_0929.JPG
Ya the " Hondo "

AV137
05-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey all,
The racing was great fun! It was nice meeting Mike D. and his other
half (Gina) if I'm not mistaken.(if I am,I'm sorry bad,with names.) Mikes boat
haul the mail "on the longend"wish I had a blown 572, or any 572 for that matter.Any way can't wait for the next time.
Arnold SJ 137

Mike D..
05-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey all,
haul the mail "on the longend"wish I had a blown 572, or any 572 for that matter.Any way can't wait for the next time.
Arnold SJ 137
you got the wifes name right, looking forward to hanging out again too !

hang tight
05-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey all,
Arnold SJ 137
OK, For us not luck enough to go to the river last weekend Who won ??????
Any pictures of these boat Got to see.
Who was the man to beat this weekend ?(kind of boat,motor, ect ect)???
lots of good races ?

Mike D..
05-31-2007, 08:56 PM
OK, For us not luck enough to go to the river last weekend Who won ??????
Any pictures of these boat Got to see.
Who was the man to beat this weekend ?(kind of boat,motor, ect ect)???
lots of good races ?
It was a great race, He had me out of the hole and I had him at the end of the track.

Cs19
05-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Mike, will the new sled be ready for the June race? Will we see it over the 4th?

Mike D..
05-31-2007, 09:12 PM
Mike, will the new sled be ready for the June race? Will we see it over the 4th?
I do believe I am finally ready for wiring and plumbing, if I would get my buisness and wife to leave me alone I could be done in a week. You will definetly see it running over the fourth, we should have it out in 2 weeks texting hardware, I cannot believe how long the simplest things take,
how is yours coming?

Cs19
05-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Trying to make the 4th, if things go as planned I will be at AHA, Im really burnt out on the late nights at the shop but it will pay off I think.:D

RIVERTIME247
05-31-2007, 09:30 PM
I do believe I am finally ready for wiring and plumbing, if I would get my buisness and wife to leave me alone I could be done in a week. You will definetly see it running over the fourth, we should have it out in 2 weeks texting hardware, I cannot believe how long the simplest things take,
how is yours coming?
hey mike was out at shoes today and i was glued to your boat....looks awsome mike and looking forward to seeing it in the water.

hang tight
06-01-2007, 01:14 PM
So who is this brown and orange daytona I head a lot about ? Some friends that were up there said he was the guy to beat. Sounds like there was a lot of good races.
lets see some boat pics.........

AV137
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Hang tight , if it had a number on it like 137 that would me.
I don't know if I was the one to beat, but I sure put alot of people
on their trailers.I only have a R&D marine ski jet legal 460 with 2 750's.
I'll find some pics and post them later. I know most of the people I
raced had big cubic inches either blown or with NOS.

Mike D..
06-01-2007, 03:30 PM
hey mike was out at shoes today and i was glued to your boat....looks awsome mike and looking forward to seeing it in the water.
Thank you, I have been working my a$$ of at night also, the tricky part is about to start all of the electronics that go into it, I am still waiting for my tack too.

RIVERTIME247
06-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Thank you, I have been working my a$$ of at night also, the tricky part is about to start all of the electronics that go into it, I am still waiting for my tack too.
SHE A BEAUTI ! WORTH ALL THOSE HOURS FOR SURE

AV137
06-01-2007, 11:03 PM
So who is this brown and orange daytona I head a lot about ? Some friends that were up there said he was the guy to beat. Sounds like there was a lot of good races.
lets see some boat pics.........
Here are some pics. all I have now.
http://www.r-dmarine.com/Arnold.html
[ATTACH][ATTACH]32086

hang tight
06-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Very cool boat AV137 Hope to see it at the river sometime. Runs pretty awesome from what I here.

SD Beach
06-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Here are some pics. all I have now.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]32086
Very clean boat. How long did it take you ? Job well done.
Heard about it, couldn't get down that way. Maybe next trip we'll have to make a stop at Aha

AV137
06-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Very clean boat. How long did it take you ? Job well done.
Heard about it, couldn't get down that way. Maybe next trip we'll have to make a stop at Aha
Thanks, I had Harold at R&D Marine build the boat for me. He blueprinted the bottom, replaced the intake, blueprinted the pump, built the motor and then dialed it all in. The boat runs better then I thought it could. My .030 over 454 w/dual 750's runs with the big motors and then some. The guys at R&D are awsome. hope to see you at the river stop by.

SD Beach
06-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks, I had Harold at R&D Marine build the boat for me. He blueprinted the bottom, replaced the intake, blueprinted the pump, built the motor and then dialed it all in. The boat runs better then I thought it could. My .030 over 454 w/dual 750's runs with the big motors and then some. The guys at R&D are awsome. hope to see you at the river stop by.
Very cool, They did my pump a few years ago. They did a hell of a job.
Hope to see at the river

UltraMike7824
06-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Nice boat just wondering what kind of times it runs?

SCR INC
06-03-2007, 10:00 PM
No dought the boat will be nice... But please save all the poor me stuff. dont u not have 3 or 4 other boats.. Put your contacts in and finish it old man. up:sleeping:

AV137
06-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Nice boat just wondering what kind of times it runs?
Right now I'm running in the 9's and about 107mph. I'm still learning how to get the most effective start out of my boat and as I do Harold tweaks the boat more. The boat is already running better then I thought it could and there's more left in it.

SD Beach
06-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Right now I'm running in the 9's and about 107mph. I'm still learning how to get the most effective start out of my boat and as I do Harold tweaks the boat more. The boat is already running better then I thought it could and there's more left in it.
wow pretty nice.

SD Beach
06-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Any one stepping up their boats for next trip or anything new going out ?

Mike D..
06-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Any one stepping up their boats for next trip or anything new going out ?
I know that there are some boats that are never finished, meaning changing setup, horse power. and even brand new boats. You never know at that part of the river who`s done what. look at slow burn he has a terrible poker face its a new mill and hardware combo. I know the Harris boys down river are starting to get serious. We have even seen a hydro making a few passes

Squeezing Spectra
06-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Woww AV137 that thing cleaned up nice glad you are puting it to good use :D

AV137
06-19-2007, 07:23 AM
thanks Squeezing Spectra, Harold,Harold Jr.,Jimmy and the R&D Marine crew redid the entire boat. They just do great work.I have well over 120 100mph
passes on this rig and it just keeps on surpising me.

JR131
06-19-2007, 08:30 AM
we are proud to have Arnold he is a great asset to the R & D family of racers
jr

79Challenger
07-09-2007, 07:49 AM
There were quite a few boats out there this past Saturday evening. Some really good action. Anyone have any shots?